|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do most international transactions involving sexual products take place?
(a) The Zone building
(b) The Border Patrol
(c) The Cave
(d) The Inzone Detour
2. What political party holds a meeting in Chapter 14?
(a) The Democrat Party
(b) The Nationalist Party
(c) The Communist Party
(d) The Socialist Party
3. How long have Hauser and O’Brien been on the City Narcotic Squad?
(a) 10 months
(b) 20 years
(c) 6 years
(d) 10 years
4. What is the Vigilante’s defense for his actions in Chapter 2?
(a) His father's murder
(b) His drug addiction
(c) His schizophrenia
(d) His brother's bullying
5. What term refers to the main character of a literary narrative?
Short Answer Questions
1. What term refers to an organization of non-elected officials of a government or organization that implements the rules, laws, and functions of their institution?
2. On a radio show, who examines the mentally ill, including a guest he claims is a cured homosexual?
3. William awaits the opening of what in Chapter 8?
4. What is the university campus full of?
5. Who argues that nothing Dr. Schafer has done is wrong?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)