|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word refers to compulsory isolation, typically to contain the spread of something considered dangerous, often but not always disease?
2. Who argues that nothing Dr. Schafer has done is wrong?
(a) Dr. Schafer
(b) Dr. Peterson
(c) Dr. Berger
(d) Dr. Benway
3. In Chapter 7, who does William claim is a junkie?
(a) The Pope
(b) The Mayor
(c) The Governor
(d) The President
4. Who does the Salesman sell random useless kitchen equipment to?
(a) An American housewife
(b) Carl Peterson
(c) William Lee
(d) Pat Sajack
5. Which of the following is a white, crystalline, narcotic powder derived from morphine and formerly used as an analgesic and sedative?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Hauser been doing when the Lieutenant called him with his assignment?
2. What term refers to a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions?
3. What is a sociological term used to describe the values and norms of behavior of a cultural group, or subculture, that run counter to those of the social mainstream of the day?
4. Which of the following diseases is suffering from?
5. NG Joe became an addict after an attack of what disorder?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)