|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an analgesic medication synthesized from poppy-derived thebaine?
2. Who discusses Joselito’s treatment options with the doctor?
(a) William Lee
(b) James Freeman
(c) Mary Smith
(d) Carl Peterson
3. Who are Russian agents who pretend to be American tourists?
(a) Clem and Jody
(b) Carl Peterson and Jody
(c) Hassan and Dr. Schafer
(d) William Lee and AJ
4. What does Dr. Schafer refer to his live patient as?
(a) The Annihilated Sociopath of America
(b) The Culturally Desensitized Monkey
(c) The Complete All American Deanxietized Man
(d) The Elephant Man
5. What is the government on the Island comprised of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of their body are Mugwumps missing?
2. What piece of music does William hear in Chapter 7?
3. Who runs the building described where these transactions take place?
4. What color is the mist that comes from the pen and is inhaled by the Sailor?
5. Which of the following refers to an institution for the preservation or recovery of health, especially for convalescence?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)