|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which term refers to a drug addict, especially one addicted to heroin?
2. What refers to the act or process of ceasing to use an addictive drug?
(b) Refusal Syndrome
3. William imagines a conversation between an Inspector and whom in Chapter 8?
(a) A taxidermist
(b) A priest
(c) A dentist
(d) A reporter
4. Who does The Sailor meet with to arrange the sale of a drug in tubes and eggs?
(a) Dr. Benway
(c) Dr. Schafer
(d) Fats Terminal
5. What does Andrew Keif do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups fights against the Senders?
2. What does the man in the market claim makes miracles possible?
3. What do the freed addicts raid once they are freed from the psychiatric hospital?
4. Where do the boy and girl go in the first scene of the theater troupe’s performance?
5. What is the university campus full of?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)