|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters deals drugs but does not use them?
(a) The Sailor
(b) Bradley the Buyer
(c) The Exterminator
(d) The Vigilante
2. Where does Jane die?
(b) Sao Paulo
(c) New York
3. Which of the following groups opposes everyone and calls everyone "The Human Virus”?
(a) The Liquefactionists
(b) The Divisionists
(c) The Factualists
(d) The Senders
4. What does The Sailor receives what from a passing messenger after his meeting?
(a) A book
(b) A newspaper
(c) A potato
(d) A tube
5. What does A.J. pose as to cover his real profession?
(a) A banker
(b) A bus driver
(c) An international spy
(d) An international playboy
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a white, crystalline, narcotic powder derived from morphine and formerly used as an analgesic and sedative?
2. During their search of William, what do the inspector’s analyze?
3. In Chapter 3, where is the group headed?
4. The men and boys involved in the orgy are described as being of different what?
5. How does the Vigilante change physically during his sentence?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)