|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color trench coat is the man wearing that follows William in Chapter 1?
2. Which of the following is typical of The Vigilantes early?
(a) Conducting psychological experiments
(b) Wildly shooting a gun
(c) Weeping in prison
(d) Arresting drug dealers
3. Where does Dr. Benway work on his famous project that encourages a police state and arbitrary punishments are given for everyday offenses?
4. In what year was Naked Lunch originally published?
5. Who discusses Joselito’s treatment options with the doctor?
(a) William Lee
(b) Mary Smith
(c) Carl Peterson
(d) James Freeman
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a white, crystalline, narcotic powder derived from morphine and formerly used as an analgesic and sedative?
2. Who gets the whole group caught by the police in Chapter 3?
3. Which of the following refers to a sensory experience of something that does not exist outside the mind?
4. What leads the patients at Dr. Benway’s psychiatric hospital being freed?
5. What do the freed addicts raid once they are freed from the psychiatric hospital?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)