|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is typical of The Vigilantes early?
(a) Conducting psychological experiments
(b) Arresting drug dealers
(c) Wildly shooting a gun
(d) Weeping in prison
2. What is the last name of William in Naked Lunch?
(a) He is known only as The Sailor
3. What subway train does William take uptown in Chapter 1?
(a) The E Train
(b) The A Train
(c) The F Train
(d) The D Train
4. Who gets involved with a man who smokes tea?
5. Which term refers to a drug addict, especially one addicted to heroin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets the whole group caught by the police in Chapter 3?
2. Which of the following characters deals drugs but does not use them?
3. What color trench coat is the man wearing that follows William in Chapter 1?
4. According to William, what is lost during both the using of drugs and the forced rehabilitation of a person?
5. Where is the Vigilante sent for his crimes?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)