|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Vigilante change physically during his sentence?
(a) He grows taller
(b) He wears new clothes
(c) He goes bald
(d) He gains weight
2. Who gets involved with a man who smokes tea?
3. In what year was Naked Lunch originally published?
4. Which term refers to a drug addict, especially one addicted to heroin?
5. What word does William claim is “English thief slang for inform”?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters deals drugs but does not use them?
2. What color trench coat is the man wearing that follows William in Chapter 1?
3. The Vigilante is described as though he were located where in Chapter 2?
4. Where is the Vigilante sent for his crimes?
5. What is the Vigilante’s defense for his actions in Chapter 2?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)