|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Vigilante sent for his crimes?
(a) An international circus
(b) A state prison
(c) A federal psychiatric hospital
(d) A federal prison
2. What color trench coat is the man wearing that follows William in Chapter 1?
3. In what year was Naked Lunch originally published?
4. What is William S. Burroughs’s middle name?
5. How does the Vigilante change physically during his sentence?
(a) He gains weight
(b) He grows taller
(c) He goes bald
(d) He wears new clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jane die?
2. Which of the following is typical of The Vigilantes early?
3. What word does William claim is “English thief slang for inform”?
4. Who gets involved with a man who smokes tea?
5. According to William, what is lost during both the using of drugs and the forced rehabilitation of a person?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)