|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Vigilante’s defense for his actions in Chapter 2?
(a) His father's murder
(b) His brother's bullying
(c) His schizophrenia
(d) His drug addiction
2. In the courtroom, what is the jury trying to determine the paternity of?
(a) A no-gravity pregnancy
(b) A no-paternity pregnancy
(c) An orphan of the state
(d) A brainwashed child
3. Who is trying to have his case heard in Chapter 16?
(c) The Sailor
4. What does The Sailor receives what from a passing messenger after his meeting?
(a) A tube
(b) A newspaper
(c) A potato
(d) A book
5. Who gets the whole group caught by the police in Chapter 3?
(a) William Lee
(b) The Vigilante
(c) The Rube
(d) Neal Cassady
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Professor encourage his students to express freely in Chapter 10?
2. In which city do people have the least amount of privacy?
3. Where do the boy and girl go in the first scene of the theater troupe’s performance?
4. At the meeting, what does the doctor want to homosexuality as?
5. Which of the following characters deals drugs but does not use them?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)