|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl performing with the theater troupe?
2. In Chapter 12, the scene changes to a courtroom where the doctors are accused of killing a patient who had turned himself into what?
(a) A housefly
(b) A turtle
(c) A cockroach
(d) A centipede
3. Which of the following refers to a sensory experience of something that does not exist outside the mind?
(b) Blind spot
4. What is William trying to avoid in his court case?
5. What is the government on the Island comprised of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jane die?
2. What word refers to compulsory isolation, typically to contain the spread of something considered dangerous, often but not always disease?
3. When Carl awakens in the doctor’s office, what is he having tested?
4. Who wrote “The Rime of the Ancient Mariner”?
5. What color is the mist that comes from the pen and is inhaled by the Sailor?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)