|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a white, crystalline, narcotic powder derived from morphine and formerly used as an analgesic and sedative?
2. Which of the following characters deals drugs but does not use them?
(a) The Exterminator
(b) The Vigilante
(c) Bradley the Buyer
(d) The Sailor
3. Who discusses Joselito’s treatment options with the doctor?
(a) Mary Smith
(b) James Freeman
(c) William Lee
(d) Carl Peterson
4. According to William, what is lost during both the using of drugs and the forced rehabilitation of a person?
(a) Personal beauty
(b) Essential freedom
(c) Essential humanity
(d) Money and games
5. Where do two types of organisms meet and engage in drug deals in Chapter 6?
(a) Meet Cafe
(b) Hassan's Hospital
(c) Jules's Cafe
(d) Merrymount Village
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Rime of the Ancient Mariner published?
2. What is Dr. Schafer accused of practicing?
3. What is the Vigilante’s defense for his actions in Chapter 2?
4. What is the university campus full of?
5. What term refers to an organization of non-elected officials of a government or organization that implements the rules, laws, and functions of their institution?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)