|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the facility where the gun had been purchased?
2. Who does Dallas consult about her new theory of multiple killers?
3. What emotion does Roarke feel the next morning?
4. The information involves which of the following?
5. Barrister questions her skills in which area?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new piece of information is uncovered after Dallas watches the killer's videos once again?
2. What is the exchange that takes place between Dallas and Chief of Police Simpson?
3. Describe the next routine step that should be taken by Dallas and Feeney.
4. What is Dallas's reaction to Feeney's search of Sharon De Blass' financial information?
5. Examine the scene in which Roarke is interrogated regarding the weapons used in the murders.
6. Discuss the anonymous phone call received by Dallas. What is the information received during the phone call? What is the identity of the caller?
7. Discuss the interaction between Dallas and Georgie Castle's daughter Samantha.
8. What incident occurs shortly before Dallas reaches her apartment? What does Dallas do?
9. How does Dallas learn about the next murder? Who is the victim?
10. Explain the scene that takes place the next morning between Dallas and Roarke.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write your own murder mystery based on Naked in Death. Supply complete storyboards. Include character information, plot, synopsis, and story detail. Explain your inspiration.
Essay Topic 2
Dallas has an encounter with star news reporter Nadine Furst. Analyze the relationship between Nadine and Dallas. What is the common ground for friendship? How do their professional lives often interfere with their personal relationship? How does one know when a boundary has been crossed? Do the women respect each other? How has their relationship evolved? Where might it go from here? Do you think the relationship will ever change drastically? Does Nadine's relationship with the cases help or hinder Eve's opinion? How does it affect the case?
Essay Topic 3
There is a special relationship between Captain Ryan Feeney and Lieutenant Eve Dallas. Examine the relationship. What makes it special? How did the two meet? What are details of the professional and personal relationships? Are the feelings mutual? How often do Feeney and Dallas work together? Who has rank? Does rank ever interfere with their personal or professional lives? How does Feeney get along with Roarke? How might the relationship change if one of them were to be transferred?
This section contains 1,053 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)