|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Roarke take Dallas for the first time?
2. Simpson blames his troubles on which of the following?
3. Barrister questions her skills in which area?
4. What item in Dallas' car is repaired by Roarke?
5. Dallas learns that Simpson is the victim of _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What startling piece of evidence is found in the ledger?
2. How does Dallas learn about the next murder? Who is the victim?
3. Discuss the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Mavis.
4. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Dr. Mira?
5. Examine the scene in which Roarke is interrogated regarding the weapons used in the murders.
6. Roarke introduces Dallas to a room full of special equipment. Discuss the special equipment owned and operated by Roarke.
7. What is Dallas's reaction to Feeney's search of Sharon De Blass' financial information?
8. What is the exchange that takes place between Dallas and Chief of Police Simpson?
9. Discuss the purpose of Roarke's trip to Free Star. Why is Roarke secretive about the trip?
10. Describe the next routine step that should be taken by Dallas and Feeney.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sharon De Blass is the daughter of Richard De Blass and Elizabeth Barrister. Discuss the relationship between Sharon and her parents. What is the relationship between Sharon and her mother? What is the relationship between Sharon and her father? Compare and contrast the parent/child relationships. How do Sharon's decisions ultimately affect each person? Can the relationships ever be repaired? Does anyone want to try to repair the relationships? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Dallas has an encounter with star news reporter Nadine Furst. Analyze the relationship between Nadine and Dallas. What is the common ground for friendship? How do their professional lives often interfere with their personal relationship? How does one know when a boundary has been crossed? Do the women respect each other? How has their relationship evolved? Where might it go from here? Do you think the relationship will ever change drastically? Does Nadine's relationship with the cases help or hinder Eve's opinion? How does it affect the case?
Essay Topic 3
Write your own murder mystery based on Naked in Death. Supply complete storyboards. Include character information, plot, synopsis, and story detail. Explain your inspiration.
This section contains 998 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)