|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dallas works hard to try and link ____ to the death.
2. What is the first name of the person?
3. What is the name of the Senator's assistant?
4. What does the victim's grandfather do for a living?
5. What is the name of the man scheduled to meet the victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Dr. Mira?
2. What is the exchange that takes place between Dallas and Chief of Police Simpson?
3. What interaction does Dallas have with a reporter after the press conference is over? What disturbing event takes place?
4. Discuss the introduction of Lola Starr.
5. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
6. What plan is formulated by Dallas and Feeney as they leave the Senator's office? What is the purpose of the plan?
7. Who surprises Dallas at her apartment? What is the occasion?
8. Dallas is faced with a dilemma regarding Roarke's part in the investigation. What is the dilemma?
9. What prompts Dallas to give De Blass the requested information?
10. What happens to Dallas when she is on her way to Roarke's house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sharon De Blass is the daughter of Richard De Blass and Elizabeth Barrister. Discuss the relationship between Sharon and her parents. What is the relationship between Sharon and her mother? What is the relationship between Sharon and her father? Compare and contrast the parent/child relationships. How do Sharon's decisions ultimately affect each person? Can the relationships ever be repaired? Does anyone want to try to repair the relationships? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Write your own murder mystery based on Naked in Death. Supply complete storyboards. Include character information, plot, synopsis, and story detail. Explain your inspiration.
Essay Topic 3
There is a special relationship between Captain Ryan Feeney and Lieutenant Eve Dallas. Examine the relationship. What makes it special? How did the two meet? What are details of the professional and personal relationships? Are the feelings mutual? How often do Feeney and Dallas work together? Who has rank? Does rank ever interfere with their personal or professional lives? How does Feeney get along with Roarke? How might the relationship change if one of them were to be transferred?
This section contains 2,493 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)