|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has the pair been friends?
2. What item does Dallas find at the scene?
3. Dallas ascertains that the woman will be the first of how many victims?
4. How is the woman killed?
5. What does the woman do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who surprises Dallas at her apartment? What is the occasion?
2. Explain at least one of Dallas' initial observations about the Lola Starr crime scene.
3. What are the consequences of Dallas's actions?
4. What is Dallas's general opinion of the testing procedure?
5. What does Dallas learn from her investigation at De Blass' apartment?
6. What present does Dallas received from Roarke? Why is the present the perfect choice?
7. Explain the primary setting of Naked in Death.
8. What information does Dallas receive from Elizabeth Barrister? What information does Dallas receive about Roarke?
9. Examine the first scene in the book which takes place at Dallas's apartment.
10. What does Dallas discover when she returns to Sharon De Blass' apartment?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the act of incest. What are the legal and medical definitions of incest? What are the parameters? Is it illegal? Is it harmful physically, mentally, emotionally - all or none of the above? How does an average person define incest? What are the cultural references and perceptions regarding incest? Do both parties have to consent? Who are the most common victims of incest? Is there any form of treatment?
Essay Topic 2
Sharon De Blass is the daughter of Richard De Blass and Elizabeth Barrister. Discuss the relationship between Sharon and her parents. What is the relationship between Sharon and her mother? What is the relationship between Sharon and her father? Compare and contrast the parent/child relationships. How do Sharon's decisions ultimately affect each person? Can the relationships ever be repaired? Does anyone want to try to repair the relationships? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Dr. Mira brings up Eve's childhood and the circumstances surrounding her trauma. Discuss Eve's childhood. What happensto traumatize the girl? How old is she when she is found? Where is she found? Who finds her? What events lead up to Eve's entry into the state foster care system? Where are Eve's parents? What are the known and unknown factors about Eve's life? What is her real name? Why do you think Eve is unable to remember the majority of her childhood? Explain.
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)