|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reaction does Dallas receive from Roarke when he sees the fallen object?
2. What department does Feeney control?
3. What is the name of Sharon's neighbor?
4. Dallas ascertains that the woman will be the first of how many victims?
5. Dallas tells her companion that they are sure to be followed by _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dallas discover when she returns to Sharon De Blass' apartment?
2. Discuss the item found by Dallas at her apartment. What is the significance of the item?
3. Explain the conversation between Dallas and Dr. Mira after the testing has taken place.
4. What prompts Dallas to give De Blass the requested information?
5. What present does Dallas received from Roarke? Why is the present the perfect choice?
6. What are the consequences of Dallas's actions?
7. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
8. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to Virginia? What is unusual about the scenario?
9. What information does Dallas receive from Elizabeth Barrister? What information does Dallas receive about Roarke?
10. What is the story Dallas tells Roarke about the incident the night before Sharon De Blass' murder?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Dallas has frequent and violent nightmares about her father, being abused, and the hotel room in Dallas. Write an essay explaining Dallas' violent and traumatic childhood. What happens to Dallas' parents? Why is she so badly abused? Who ends up raising Dallas? What is the girl's real name? How does the experience change Eve? How do the circumstances affect her in the De Blass case? Do you think Dallas is able to overcome her childhood traumas? Explain. How could she stop the nightmares?
Essay Topic 2
Dr. Mira brings up Eve's childhood and the circumstances surrounding her trauma. Discuss Eve's childhood. What happensto traumatize the girl? How old is she when she is found? Where is she found? Who finds her? What events lead up to Eve's entry into the state foster care system? Where are Eve's parents? What are the known and unknown factors about Eve's life? What is her real name? Why do you think Eve is unable to remember the majority of her childhood? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the characters, plots, settings, and outcomes of the stories woven into Naked in Death. Which character is the strongest? Which is the weakest? Which is the easiest to understand? Are the characters realistic? Are the modern advances used in the story believable? Which is your favorite modern day gadget? Are there any cons to the story line? Explain.
This section contains 1,136 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)