|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of death of the old man?
2. Dallas makes a thorough search of which facility?
(a) Dive bar.
(c) Pimp's hangout.
(d) Senator's mansion.
3. What type of meeting is Roarke attending while he's away?
4. Which of the following makes an anonymous call to Dallas?
5. What information does the reporter give to Dallas?
(a) An address.
(b) A telephone number.
(c) Security tapes.
(d) Her own notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roarke feels the need to apologize when he learns that Dallas has been _____.
2. Feeney is able to substantiate this information by contacting the _____.
3. Barrister questions her skills in which area?
4. Dallas notices what discrepancy in the killer's first, second and third videos?
5. Dallas is called into a meeting by which superior?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the scene that takes place the next morning between Dallas and Roarke.
2. What new piece of information is uncovered after Dallas watches the killer's videos once again?
3. What information is uncovered using the unregistered system? How is the information important to the case?
4. Roarke introduces Dallas to a room full of special equipment. Discuss the special equipment owned and operated by Roarke.
5. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
6. What other piece of incriminating evidence does Dallas find during her search of Sharon's bank accounts?
7. Discuss the press conference held by Chief Simpson. Where is it held? Who attends?
8. What information does Dallas receive regarding the death of her elderly neighbor?
9. What is the exchange that takes place between Dallas and Chief of Police Simpson?
10. Explain the scene in which Dallas visits Roarke's personal shooting range for the first time.
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)