|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Roarke feel the next morning?
2. As Dallas re-runs the videos, she notes that the killer exhibits ____ but only in the first video.
3. Who appears in Dallas' dreams that night?
4. Who is the owner of the murder weapon?
(d) De Blass.
5. What is the name of the victim's child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the place Roarke is staying while he is away from home?
2. What is the cop's rank?
3. Who finds the body?
4. What is a term often used to describe a police station?
5. Senator De Blass is a representative of which party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new piece of information is uncovered after Dallas watches the killer's videos once again?
2. Discuss the phone call from Roarke to Dallas.
3. Discuss the interaction between Dallas and Georgie Castle's daughter Samantha.
4. Roarke introduces Dallas to a room full of special equipment. Discuss the special equipment owned and operated by Roarke.
5. What information is uncovered using the unregistered system? How is the information important to the case?
6. Discuss one of the new observations and potential angles discovered by Dallas.
7. Discuss the anonymous phone call received by Dallas. What is the information received during the phone call? What is the identity of the caller?
8. What information does Dallas receive regarding the death of her elderly neighbor?
9. What incident occurs shortly before Dallas reaches her apartment? What does Dallas do?
10. Discuss the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Mavis.
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)