|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas' presence is required at an upcoming _____.
(a) Charity brunch.
(b) Training session.
(c) Press conference.
2. Dallas learns that Simpson is the victim of _____.
(d) Insurance fraud.
3. What is the victim's first name?
4. What is the name of the place Roarke is staying while he is away from home?
(a) Planet Four.
(d) Free Star.
5. Where does the latest victim's husband live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Roarke feel the next morning?
2. Dallas immediately sends the information to ____.
3. What is the purpose of Roarke's call?
4. The Chief orders Dallas to do which of the following?
5. Who does Dallas consult about her new theory of multiple killers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new piece of information is uncovered after Dallas watches the killer's videos once again?
2. What is Roarke's reaction to the interview? Who steps in to defend Dallas?
3. Describe the next routine step that should be taken by Dallas and Feeney.
4. What startling piece of evidence is found in the ledger?
5. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
6. What information is uncovered using the unregistered system? How is the information important to the case?
7. Discuss the phone call from Roarke to Dallas.
8. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Dr. Mira?
9. How does Dallas learn about the next murder? Who is the victim?
10. Examine the scene in which Roarke is interrogated regarding the weapons used in the murders.
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)