|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the older woman's profession?
2. What is the name of Roarke's major domo?
3. What is the reason that the elderly woman poisoned her husband?
(a) He worked too much.
(b) He snored.
(c) He ate all the baked goods.
(d) He was abusive.
4. Dallas receives a call regarding the death of:
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A street person.
(d) Her boss.
5. Dallas discusses which of the following with Roarke?
(c) Police academy training.
(d) High school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reporter's first name?
2. The Chief orders Dallas to do which of the following?
3. What is a term often used to describe a police station?
4. What animal does Dallas find in the apartment?
5. What item is supplied to Dallas by the psychiatrist?
Short Essay Questions
1. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
2. What is Dallas's reaction to Feeney's search of Sharon De Blass' financial information?
3. Discuss the scene in which the conversation between Dallas and Roarke turns to the murder of Sharon De Blass.
4. Describe the next routine step that should be taken by Dallas and Feeney.
5. What interaction does Dallas have with a reporter after the press conference is over? What disturbing event takes place?
6. Discuss the purpose of Roarke's trip to Free Star. Why is Roarke secretive about the trip?
7. What new piece of information is uncovered after Dallas watches the killer's videos once again?
8. Discuss one of the new observations and potential angles discovered by Dallas.
9. Roarke introduces Dallas to a room full of special equipment. Discuss the special equipment owned and operated by Roarke.
10. What information is uncovered using the unregistered system? How is the information important to the case?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)