|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Dallas find in the apartment?
2. What information does the reporter give to Dallas?
(a) An address.
(b) Security tapes.
(c) A telephone number.
(d) Her own notes.
3. What is the purpose of Roarke's call?
(a) New information.
(b) Job offer.
4. Where is Roarke when he calls Dallas?
(a) Space station.
(c) Private shuttle.
5. What tool is being used to locate potential suspects?
(b) Data base.
(c) Mug shots.
(d) Security tapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason that the elderly woman poisoned her husband?
2. Dallas is eligible to receive which of the following?
3. What is a common word used in place of telephone?
4. Where does Dallas meet up with Roarke?
5. Who does Dallas consult about her new theory of multiple killers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Dallas receive regarding the death of her elderly neighbor?
2. What new piece of information is uncovered after Dallas watches the killer's videos once again?
3. What is the exchange that takes place between Dallas and Chief of Police Simpson?
4. What startling piece of evidence is found in the ledger?
5. Discuss the press conference held by Chief Simpson. Where is it held? Who attends?
6. Examine the scene in which Roarke is interrogated regarding the weapons used in the murders.
7. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
8. Discuss the purpose of Roarke's trip to Free Star. Why is Roarke secretive about the trip?
9. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Dr. Mira?
10. What other piece of incriminating evidence does Dallas find during her search of Sharon's bank accounts?
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)