|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of death of the old man?
2. What is the name of the place Roarke is staying while he is away from home?
(a) Planet Four.
(c) Free Star.
3. Dallas is called into a meeting by which superior?
4. What type of images are introduced into the story?
(d) Crime scene.
5. What is a common word used in place of telephone?
(c) Vid screen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has the couple been divorced?
2. Dallas learns which of the following about Simpson?
3. Simpson blames his troubles on which of the following?
4. Barrister questions her skills in which area?
5. The information involves which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Dr. Mira?
2. What information does Dallas receive regarding the death of her elderly neighbor?
3. Roarke introduces Dallas to a room full of special equipment. Discuss the special equipment owned and operated by Roarke.
4. What other piece of incriminating evidence does Dallas find during her search of Sharon's bank accounts?
5. Explain the scene in which Dallas visits Roarke's personal shooting range for the first time.
6. Discuss the interaction between Dallas and Georgie Castle's daughter Samantha.
7. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
8. What startling piece of evidence is found in the ledger?
9. Discuss one of the new observations and potential angles discovered by Dallas.
10. What is the exchange that takes place between Dallas and Chief of Police Simpson?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)