|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the victim's first name?
2. Where does Dallas meet up with Roarke?
(b) Cop central.
3. As Dallas re-runs the videos, she notes that the killer exhibits ____ but only in the first video.
4. Who joins Dallas in her office at Cop Central?
5. Approximately how much money does Sharon De Blass have in a hidden account?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dallas compares Summerset's voice to which food?
2. Dallas receives a call regarding the death of:
3. Dallas makes a thorough search of which facility?
4. Simpson plans to announce that the De Blass and Starr murders are ______.
5. Who conducts the interview?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dallas's reaction to Feeney's search of Sharon De Blass' financial information?
2. What is the exchange that takes place between Dallas and Chief of Police Simpson?
3. How does Dallas learn about the next murder? Who is the victim?
4. Explain the scene in which Dallas visits Roarke's personal shooting range for the first time.
5. What other piece of incriminating evidence does Dallas find during her search of Sharon's bank accounts?
6. What incident occurs shortly before Dallas reaches her apartment? What does Dallas do?
7. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
8. Discuss the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Mavis.
9. Explain the scene that takes place the next morning between Dallas and Roarke.
10. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Dr. Mira?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)