|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how long will Roarke be gone?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
2. What type of meeting is Roarke attending while he's away?
3. Dallas immediately sends the information to ____.
4. As Dallas re-runs the videos, she notes that the killer exhibits ____ but only in the first video.
5. What does Dallas use to trace the latest weapon?
(c) Serial number.
(d) Bullet type.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dallas is not surprised when the reporter refuses to do which of the following?
2. How many killers does Dallas think are involved?
3. What tool is being used to locate potential suspects?
4. Senator De Blass is a representative of which party?
5. Roarke feels the need to apologize when he learns that Dallas has been _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the anonymous phone call received by Dallas. What is the information received during the phone call? What is the identity of the caller?
2. Discuss the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Mavis.
3. Discuss the interaction between Dallas and Georgie Castle's daughter Samantha.
4. Discuss the phone call from Roarke to Dallas.
5. What startling piece of evidence is found in the ledger?
6. Discuss the purpose of Roarke's trip to Free Star. Why is Roarke secretive about the trip?
7. What incident occurs shortly before Dallas reaches her apartment? What does Dallas do?
8. Discuss one of the new observations and potential angles discovered by Dallas.
9. What is Dallas's reaction to Feeney's search of Sharon De Blass' financial information?
10. Explain the scene in which Dallas visits Roarke's personal shooting range for the first time.
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)