|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dallas use to trace the latest weapon?
(b) Bullet type.
(d) Serial number.
2. Roarke feels the need to apologize when he learns that Dallas has been _____.
(a) Covering up vital information.
(b) Trying to prove his innocence.
(c) Keeping him under surveillance.
(d) Telling the truth.
3. What is the name of the police psychiatrist?
4. What is the victim's first name?
5. Who finds the body?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the latest gun purchased?
2. Who does Dallas consult about her new theory of multiple killers?
3. Dallas makes a thorough search of which facility?
4. Approximately how much money does Sharon De Blass have in a hidden account?
5. Dallas discusses suffering from which of the following issues?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the interaction between Dallas and Georgie Castle's daughter Samantha.
2. Explain the scene that takes place the next morning between Dallas and Roarke.
3. Discuss the phone call from Roarke to Dallas.
4. What information does Dallas receive regarding the death of her elderly neighbor?
5. What is Dallas's reaction to Feeney's search of Sharon De Blass' financial information?
6. What information is uncovered using the unregistered system? How is the information important to the case?
7. Discuss the anonymous phone call received by Dallas. What is the information received during the phone call? What is the identity of the caller?
8. Examine the scene in which Roarke is interrogated regarding the weapons used in the murders.
9. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Dr. Mira?
10. Describe the next routine step that should be taken by Dallas and Feeney.
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)