|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of death of the old man?
2. The information involves which of the following?
(a) Safe deposit box.
(b) Possible suspect.
(d) Overheard conversation.
3. Roarke shows Dallas which piece of illegal equipment?
4. What does Dallas use to trace the latest weapon?
(b) Bullet type.
(d) Serial number.
5. What is the name of the police psychiatrist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Dallas in her office at Cop Central?
2. Dallas receives a call regarding the death of:
3. What is the name of the facility where the gun had been purchased?
4. What is the purpose of Roarke's call?
5. What is the cop's rank?
Short Essay Questions
1. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
2. Discuss the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Mavis.
3. What new piece of information is uncovered after Dallas watches the killer's videos once again?
4. Examine the scene in which Roarke is interrogated regarding the weapons used in the murders.
5. Explain the scene that takes place the next morning between Dallas and Roarke.
6. Explain the scene in which Dallas visits Roarke's personal shooting range for the first time.
7. What is the exchange that takes place between Dallas and Chief of Police Simpson?
8. Discuss the phone call from Roarke to Dallas.
9. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Dr. Mira?
10. Roarke introduces Dallas to a room full of special equipment. Discuss the special equipment owned and operated by Roarke.
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)