|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dallas consult about her new theory of multiple killers?
2. What type of images are introduced into the story?
(b) Crime scene.
3. Dallas compares Summerset's voice to which food?
4. Dallas is not surprised when the reporter refuses to do which of the following?
(a) Reveal a source.
(b) Hold the information.
(c) Go away.
(d) Pick up the check.
5. Dallas immediately sends the information to ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the latest victim's husband live?
2. What item in Dallas' car is repaired by Roarke?
3. What is the name of the place Roarke is staying while he is away from home?
4. How is the latest gun purchased?
5. Where does Roarke take Dallas for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Dallas receive regarding the death of her elderly neighbor?
2. Explain the scene that takes place the next morning between Dallas and Roarke.
3. What information is uncovered using the unregistered system? How is the information important to the case?
4. What is the exchange that takes place between Dallas and Chief of Police Simpson?
5. Discuss the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Mavis.
6. Explain the scene in which Dallas visits Roarke's personal shooting range for the first time.
7. Discuss the phone call from Roarke to Dallas.
8. What startling piece of evidence is found in the ledger?
9. Roarke introduces Dallas to a room full of special equipment. Discuss the special equipment owned and operated by Roarke.
10. Discuss the press conference held by Chief Simpson. Where is it held? Who attends?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)