|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does the reporter give to Dallas?
(a) Her own notes.
(b) Security tapes.
(c) A telephone number.
(d) An address.
2. Senator De Blass is a representative of which party?
3. Simpson blames his troubles on which of the following?
4. Where does Roarke take Dallas for the first time?
(a) Shooting range.
5. How is the latest gun purchased?
(a) Electronic bid.
(b) Over the phone.
(c) In person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds the body?
2. What is a term often used to describe a police station?
3. Approximately how long will Roarke be gone?
4. Dallas is called into a meeting by which superior?
5. What tool is being used to locate potential suspects?
Short Essay Questions
1. Examine the scene in which Roarke is interrogated regarding the weapons used in the murders.
2. Discuss the scene in which the conversation between Dallas and Roarke turns to the murder of Sharon De Blass.
3. Discuss the phone call from Roarke to Dallas.
4. Explain the scene that takes place the next morning between Dallas and Roarke.
5. What other piece of incriminating evidence does Dallas find during her search of Sharon's bank accounts?
6. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Dr. Mira?
7. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
8. What is Dallas's reaction to Feeney's search of Sharon De Blass' financial information?
9. What information is uncovered using the unregistered system? How is the information important to the case?
10. Explain the scene in which Dallas visits Roarke's personal shooting range for the first time.
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)