|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the latest gun purchased?
(a) Over the phone.
(b) In person.
(c) Electronic bid.
2. Dallas is reprimanded for her ________ involving Roarke.
(d) Interrogation methods.
3. The information involves which of the following?
(a) Overheard conversation.
(b) Possible suspect.
(c) Safe deposit box.
4. What color is the victim's pet?
5. Dallas is not surprised when the reporter refuses to do which of the following?
(a) Pick up the check.
(b) Go away.
(c) Reveal a source.
(d) Hold the information.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dallas notices what discrepancy in the killer's first, second and third videos?
2. What database is commonly used by Dallas and the rest of the police force when attempting to locate known felons?
3. What is the occupation of Elizabeth Barrister?
4. What is the name of the facility where the gun had been purchased?
5. What animal does Dallas find in the apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Roarke's reaction to the interview? Who steps in to defend Dallas?
2. Discuss the purpose of Roarke's trip to Free Star. Why is Roarke secretive about the trip?
3. Discuss the anonymous phone call received by Dallas. What is the information received during the phone call? What is the identity of the caller?
4. What other piece of incriminating evidence does Dallas find during her search of Sharon's bank accounts?
5. Discuss one of the new observations and potential angles discovered by Dallas.
6. What interaction does Dallas have with a reporter after the press conference is over? What disturbing event takes place?
7. Discuss the press conference held by Chief Simpson. Where is it held? Who attends?
8. Discuss the scene in which the conversation between Dallas and Roarke turns to the murder of Sharon De Blass.
9. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
10. What information does Dallas receive regarding the death of her elderly neighbor?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)