|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas compares Summerset's voice to which food?
2. Which of the following makes an anonymous call to Dallas?
3. What is the cause of death of the old man?
4. What information does the reporter give to Dallas?
(a) A telephone number.
(b) An address.
(c) Her own notes.
(d) Security tapes.
5. Simpson plans to announce that the De Blass and Starr murders are ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is supplied to Dallas by the psychiatrist?
2. What is the name of the place Roarke is staying while he is away from home?
3. What is a term often used to describe a police station?
4. What does Dallas use to trace the latest weapon?
5. Who finds the body?
Short Essay Questions
1. Examine the scene in which Roarke is interrogated regarding the weapons used in the murders.
2. Discuss the purpose of Roarke's trip to Free Star. Why is Roarke secretive about the trip?
3. How does Dallas learn about the next murder? Who is the victim?
4. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
5. Explain the scene that takes place the next morning between Dallas and Roarke.
6. What is the exchange that takes place between Dallas and Chief of Police Simpson?
7. Discuss the press conference held by Chief Simpson. Where is it held? Who attends?
8. What is Dallas's reaction to Feeney's search of Sharon De Blass' financial information?
9. Discuss the interaction between Dallas and Georgie Castle's daughter Samantha.
10. What other piece of incriminating evidence does Dallas find during her search of Sharon's bank accounts?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)