|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cop's rank?
2. What does Dallas use to trace the latest weapon?
(b) Serial number.
(c) Bullet type.
3. Dallas learns that Simpson is the victim of _____.
(a) Insurance fraud.
4. What is the reporter's first name?
5. What is the victim's dream job?
(d) Trophy wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dallas discusses which of the following with Roarke?
2. What is the cause of death of the old man?
3. What is the purpose of Roarke's call?
4. What item is supplied to Dallas by the psychiatrist?
5. Who conducts the interview?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information is uncovered using the unregistered system? How is the information important to the case?
2. Discuss the anonymous phone call received by Dallas. What is the information received during the phone call? What is the identity of the caller?
3. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Dr. Mira?
4. What other piece of incriminating evidence does Dallas find during her search of Sharon's bank accounts?
5. How does Dallas learn about the next murder? Who is the victim?
6. Explain the scene that takes place the next morning between Dallas and Roarke.
7. Roarke introduces Dallas to a room full of special equipment. Discuss the special equipment owned and operated by Roarke.
8. Discuss the press conference held by Chief Simpson. Where is it held? Who attends?
9. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
10. Examine the scene in which Roarke is interrogated regarding the weapons used in the murders.
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)