|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas is eligible to receive which of the following?
(a) Leave of absence.
(c) Disciplinary measures.
2. Which of the following makes an anonymous call to Dallas?
3. What is the name of the victim's child?
4. What item in Dallas' car is repaired by Roarke?
5. What is the victim's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does the reporter give to Dallas?
2. Dallas thinks the reporter's source is which of the following?
3. Dallas makes a thorough search of which facility?
4. What is the surname of the next victim?
5. Who is the owner of the murder weapon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Mavis.
2. Discuss the purpose of Roarke's trip to Free Star. Why is Roarke secretive about the trip?
3. How does Dallas learn about the next murder? Who is the victim?
4. Discuss the press conference held by Chief Simpson. Where is it held? Who attends?
5. What interaction does Dallas have with a reporter after the press conference is over? What disturbing event takes place?
6. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
7. Discuss the scene in which the conversation between Dallas and Roarke turns to the murder of Sharon De Blass.
8. Examine the scene in which Roarke is interrogated regarding the weapons used in the murders.
9. Describe the next routine step that should be taken by Dallas and Feeney.
10. What new piece of information is uncovered after Dallas watches the killer's videos once again?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)