Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas receives an enlightening phone call from which character?
2. What is the occupation of Elizabeth Barrister?
3. Simpson blames his troubles on which of the following?
4. Who is waiting at the police station to be interviewed?
(d) De Blass.
5. Roarke feels the need to apologize when he learns that Dallas has been _____.
(a) Trying to prove his innocence.
(b) Telling the truth.
(c) Keeping him under surveillance.
(d) Covering up vital information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Roarke's major domo?
2. Who conducts the interview?
3. What color is the victim's pet?
4. Where does Roarke take Dallas for the first time?
5. Dallas learns which of the following about Simpson?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)