|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the victim's first name?
2. Approximately how long will Roarke be gone?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
3. How is the latest gun purchased?
(a) In person.
(c) Over the phone.
(d) Electronic bid.
4. The Chief orders Dallas to do which of the following?
(a) Create a cover up.
(c) Look elsewhere.
5. Dallas' presence is required at an upcoming _____.
(a) Training session.
(c) Charity brunch.
(d) Press conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roarke announces that he is leaving to go to which location?
2. Dallas learns that Simpson is the victim of _____.
3. Dallas receives an enlightening phone call from which character?
4. Approximately how much money does Sharon De Blass have in a hidden account?
5. What item of Dallas' becomes torn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
2. What interaction does Dallas have with a reporter after the press conference is over? What disturbing event takes place?
3. What information is uncovered using the unregistered system? How is the information important to the case?
4. Discuss the phone call from Roarke to Dallas.
5. Discuss the anonymous phone call received by Dallas. What is the information received during the phone call? What is the identity of the caller?
6. What other piece of incriminating evidence does Dallas find during her search of Sharon's bank accounts?
7. What new piece of information is uncovered after Dallas watches the killer's videos once again?
8. What incident occurs shortly before Dallas reaches her apartment? What does Dallas do?
9. How does Dallas learn about the next murder? Who is the victim?
10. Discuss the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Mavis.
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)