|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas learns that Simpson is the victim of _____.
(c) Insurance fraud.
2. Approximately how much money does Sharon De Blass have in a hidden account?
3. As Dallas re-runs the videos, she notes that the killer exhibits ____ but only in the first video.
4. Who conducts the interview?
5. Dallas makes a thorough search of which facility?
(a) Pimp's hangout.
(b) Dive bar.
(c) Senator's mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of the press conference?
2. What is the name of Roarke's major domo?
3. What is the surname of the next victim?
4. What valuable item did Dallas find in Sharon's hiding place?
5. What is the reporter's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Mavis.
2. What incident occurs shortly before Dallas reaches her apartment? What does Dallas do?
3. What is Dallas's reaction to Feeney's search of Sharon De Blass' financial information?
4. What new piece of information is uncovered after Dallas watches the killer's videos once again?
5. Describe the next routine step that should be taken by Dallas and Feeney.
6. Discuss the purpose of Roarke's trip to Free Star. Why is Roarke secretive about the trip?
7. What startling piece of evidence is found in the ledger?
8. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Dr. Mira?
9. What other piece of incriminating evidence does Dallas find during her search of Sharon's bank accounts?
10. Discuss the anonymous phone call received by Dallas. What is the information received during the phone call? What is the identity of the caller?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)