|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Senator De Blass is a representative of which party?
2. How is the latest gun purchased?
(b) Electronic bid.
(c) In person.
(d) Over the phone.
3. Roarke announces that he is leaving to go to which location?
4. Where does Roarke take Dallas for the first time?
(a) Shooting range.
5. Where does the latest victim's husband live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how much money does Sharon De Blass have in a hidden account?
2. What item of Dallas' becomes torn?
3. Which of the following makes an anonymous call to Dallas?
4. As Dallas re-runs the videos, she notes that the killer exhibits ____ but only in the first video.
5. Roarke feels the need to apologize when he learns that Dallas has been _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the exchange that takes place between Dallas and Chief of Police Simpson?
2. What interaction does Dallas have with a reporter after the press conference is over? What disturbing event takes place?
3. What startling piece of evidence is found in the ledger?
4. What information is uncovered using the unregistered system? How is the information important to the case?
5. What new piece of information is uncovered after Dallas watches the killer's videos once again?
6. What information does Dallas receive regarding the death of her elderly neighbor?
7. Discuss the phone call from Roarke to Dallas.
8. Describe the next routine step that should be taken by Dallas and Feeney.
9. Discuss the scene in which the conversation between Dallas and Roarke turns to the murder of Sharon De Blass.
10. Roarke introduces Dallas to a room full of special equipment. Discuss the special equipment owned and operated by Roarke.
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)