|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dallas consult about her new theory of multiple killers?
2. Who joins Dallas in her office at Cop Central?
3. What does Dallas use to trace the latest weapon?
(a) Serial number.
(c) Bullet type.
4. Barrister questions her skills in which area?
5. Roarke shows Dallas which piece of illegal equipment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the latest victim's husband live?
2. What is the purpose of Roarke's call?
3. Dallas receives an enlightening phone call from which character?
4. What is the name of the police psychiatrist?
5. What personal item does Dallas take from the crime scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss one of the new observations and potential angles discovered by Dallas.
2. Discuss the anonymous phone call received by Dallas. What is the information received during the phone call? What is the identity of the caller?
3. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
4. Discuss the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Mavis.
5. What is the exchange that takes place between Dallas and Chief of Police Simpson?
6. What is Roarke's reaction to the interview? Who steps in to defend Dallas?
7. What new piece of information is uncovered after Dallas watches the killer's videos once again?
8. Discuss the scene in which the conversation between Dallas and Roarke turns to the murder of Sharon De Blass.
9. Discuss the press conference held by Chief Simpson. Where is it held? Who attends?
10. Examine the scene in which Roarke is interrogated regarding the weapons used in the murders.
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)