|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas immediately sends the information to ____.
2. Dallas is eligible to receive which of the following?
(a) Disciplinary measures.
(b) Leave of absence.
3. What type of images are introduced into the story?
(b) Crime scene.
4. Simpson blames his troubles on which of the following?
5. What is the name of the victim's child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Roarke take Dallas for the first time?
2. Approximately how long will Roarke be gone?
3. Who is the owner of the murder weapon?
4. What is the purpose of Roarke's call?
5. Who is in charge of the press conference?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Mavis.
2. Discuss the anonymous phone call received by Dallas. What is the information received during the phone call? What is the identity of the caller?
3. What other piece of incriminating evidence does Dallas find during her search of Sharon's bank accounts?
4. What is Roarke's reaction to the interview? Who steps in to defend Dallas?
5. What is Dallas's reaction to Feeney's search of Sharon De Blass' financial information?
6. Roarke introduces Dallas to a room full of special equipment. Discuss the special equipment owned and operated by Roarke.
7. What interaction does Dallas have with a reporter after the press conference is over? What disturbing event takes place?
8. What is the exchange that takes place between Dallas and Chief of Police Simpson?
9. What information does Dallas receive regarding the death of her elderly neighbor?
10. What incident occurs shortly before Dallas reaches her apartment? What does Dallas do?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)