|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dallas meet up with Roarke?
(b) Cop central.
2. Dallas' presence is required at an upcoming _____.
(a) Training session.
(b) Charity brunch.
(d) Press conference.
3. Approximately how long will Roarke be gone?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. What is the name of Roarke's major domo?
5. Where does the latest victim's husband live?
Short Answer Questions
1. The information involves which of the following?
2. Feeney is able to substantiate this information by contacting the _____.
3. Dallas thinks the reporter's source is which of the following?
4. What is the reason that the elderly woman poisoned her husband?
5. Who is waiting at the police station to be interviewed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What incident occurs shortly before Dallas reaches her apartment? What does Dallas do?
2. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
3. What startling piece of evidence is found in the ledger?
4. Discuss the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Mavis.
5. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Dr. Mira?
6. Roarke introduces Dallas to a room full of special equipment. Discuss the special equipment owned and operated by Roarke.
7. Discuss the interaction between Dallas and Georgie Castle's daughter Samantha.
8. What is the exchange that takes place between Dallas and Chief of Police Simpson?
9. How does Dallas learn about the next murder? Who is the victim?
10. What new piece of information is uncovered after Dallas watches the killer's videos once again?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)