|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas is eligible to receive which of the following?
(b) Leave of absence.
(d) Disciplinary measures.
2. Where does the latest victim's husband live?
3. Who is in charge of the press conference?
4. As Dallas re-runs the videos, she notes that the killer exhibits ____ but only in the first video.
5. What is the name of the place Roarke is staying while he is away from home?
(c) Planet Four.
(d) Free Star.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has the couple been divorced?
2. What tool is being used to locate potential suspects?
3. What animal does Dallas find in the apartment?
4. What valuable item did Dallas find in Sharon's hiding place?
5. What is the name of the police psychiatrist?
Short Essay Questions
1. What startling piece of evidence is found in the ledger?
2. What is Roarke's reaction to the interview? Who steps in to defend Dallas?
3. Discuss the anonymous phone call received by Dallas. What is the information received during the phone call? What is the identity of the caller?
4. How does Dallas learn about the next murder? Who is the victim?
5. Discuss the scene in which the conversation between Dallas and Roarke turns to the murder of Sharon De Blass.
6. Roarke introduces Dallas to a room full of special equipment. Discuss the special equipment owned and operated by Roarke.
7. What is Dallas's reaction to Feeney's search of Sharon De Blass' financial information?
8. What information does Dallas receive regarding the death of her elderly neighbor?
9. What other piece of incriminating evidence does Dallas find during her search of Sharon's bank accounts?
10. Discuss the press conference held by Chief Simpson. Where is it held? Who attends?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)