|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the meeting scheduled to take place?
(a) Police central.
(b) Coffee shop.
(c) Crime scene.
(d) Dallas' apartment.
2. What is the last name of Sharon's mother?
3. What kind of wine does Roarke take to Dallas' apartment?
4. Who is Dallas scheduled to meet the next morning?
(a) Senator De Blass.
5. What is the name of the artist who painted Mavis?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term used in the book referring to Starr's entrance into her business?
2. Dallas is told to visit which person at his/her office?
3. What is inside the package?
4. What does the woman do for a living?
5. How does Sharon's mother describe their relationship?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the next two people Dallas investigates? What is the basic information on each?
2. What happens to Dallas when she is on her way to Roarke's house?
3. Explain the conversation between Dallas and Dr. Mira after the testing has taken place.
4. What information does Dallas receive from Elizabeth Barrister? What information does Dallas receive about Roarke?
5. Explain the primary setting of Naked in Death.
6. What present does Dallas received from Roarke? Why is the present the perfect choice?
7. Explain at least one of Dallas' initial observations about the Lola Starr crime scene.
8. Discuss the introduction of Lola Starr.
9. Dallas is faced with a dilemma regarding Roarke's part in the investigation. What is the dilemma?
10. Describe the interview between Dallas and Charles Monroe.
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)