|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas meets the Senator and immediately pegs him as being _____.
2. How does Dallas return to New York?
3. Eve's last date had tried to get ahead by offering her which of the following?
(a) Mink coat.
(b) Bottle of wine.
4. Roarke asks Dallas about which of the following?
(a) Police training.
5. What is the first name of Ms. Starr?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dallas is worried that Roarke has delved into what area?
2. What is the name of Sharon's father?
3. What is the name of Sharon's mother?
4. What is the name of the police department where Eve Dallas works?
5. Dallas ascertains that the woman will be the first of how many victims?
Short Essay Questions
1. Dallas is faced with a dilemma regarding Roarke's part in the investigation. What is the dilemma?
2. Explain Dallas' meeting with Senator Gerald De Blass. What is Dallas' reaction to the meeting?
3. What event occurs as Dallas gets ready to leave for work at the NYPSD?
4. Examine the first scene in the book which takes place at Dallas's apartment.
5. What unusual action does Dallas take when she arrives at the Lola Starr crime scene?
6. Discuss the item found by Dallas at her apartment. What is the significance of the item?
7. Who surprises Dallas at her apartment? What is the occasion?
8. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
9. Explain at least one of Dallas' initial observations about the Lola Starr crime scene.
10. What information does Dallas receive from Elizabeth Barrister? What information does Dallas receive about Roarke?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)