|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reaction does Dallas receive from Roarke when he sees the fallen object?
2. What is the name of Sharon's father?
3. What is the last name of Sharon's mother?
4. How is the woman killed?
5. What is the first name of Ms. Starr?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Eve's best friend?
2. What is the name of the police department where Eve Dallas works?
3. What telling item is found at this particular crime scene?
4. What is the name of the man scheduled to meet the victim?
5. What is the relationship between Roarke and the De Blass family?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Mavis.
2. What event occurs as Dallas gets ready to leave for work at the NYPSD?
3. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Dr. Mira?
4. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
5. What is testing? What is the process Dallas must go through to complete the procedure?
6. Examine the scene in which Roarke is interrogated regarding the weapons used in the murders.
7. What other piece of incriminating evidence does Dallas find during her search of Sharon's bank accounts?
8. What startling piece of evidence is found in the ledger?
9. What plan is formulated by Dallas and Feeney as they leave the Senator's office? What is the purpose of the plan?
10. Who surprises Dallas at her apartment? What is the occasion?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)