Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Dallas use to describe the clientele of the club?
2. What item does Dallas lose on her return trip?
3. How does Sharon's mother describe their relationship?
4. What item is delivered before Dallas returns home?
5. What does Roarke suggest for dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item would have been extremely useful until it is compromised?
2. Dallas laments not being able to do what?
3. What is inside the package?
4. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
5. Who accompanies Dallas on the trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain at least one of Dallas' initial observations about the Lola Starr crime scene.
2. Who is on the list of people with whom Dallas wants to speak at the funeral?
3. What plan is formulated by Dallas and Feeney as they leave the Senator's office? What is the purpose of the plan?
4. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Dr. Mira?
5. Discuss the scene in which the conversation between Dallas and Roarke turns to the murder of Sharon De Blass.
6. Explain Dallas' meeting with Senator Gerald De Blass. What is Dallas' reaction to the meeting?
7. How does Dallas learn about the next murder? Who is the victim?
8. What startling piece of evidence is found in the ledger?
9. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
10. What are the consequences of Dallas's actions?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)