|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Feeney remove from the scene as evidence?
(b) Appointment book.
(d) Cell phone.
2. Roarke asks Dallas about which of the following?
(d) Police training.
3. Dallas demands to interview which character?
(b) Senator De Blass.
4. In which state is Dallas' next stop?
(a) New York.
5. Against her will Dallas is forced to give ____ to De Blass.
(a) Her phone number.
(b) The evidence.
(c) Her notes.
(d) Her impressions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man's occupation?
2. Who does Dallas meet at the funeral?
3. Sharon's mother professes utter confusion over Sharon's ____.
4. Who accompanies Dallas on the trip?
5. What is the name of the police department where Eve Dallas works?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to Virginia? What is unusual about the scenario?
2. Explain at least one of Dallas' initial observations about the Lola Starr crime scene.
3. What prompts Dallas to give De Blass the requested information?
4. What are the consequences of Dallas's actions?
5. What unusual action does Dallas take when she arrives at the Lola Starr crime scene?
6. What information does Dallas receive from Elizabeth Barrister? What information does Dallas receive about Roarke?
7. What does Dallas learn from her investigation at De Blass' apartment?
8. Describe the interview between Dallas and Charles Monroe.
9. Explain one of the biggest differences in law enforcement in 2058.
10. Explain the conversation between Dallas and Dr. Mira after the testing has taken place.
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)