|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the friends' previous occupation?
2. What does Dallas order to drink at the bar?
(d) Soda water.
3. Dallas tells her companion that they are sure to be followed by _____.
(c) De Blass.
(d) State Police.
4. Who calls Dallas at home before she leaves for work?
(d) Chief of detectives.
5. Who does Dallas meet at the funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term used in the book referring to Starr's entrance into her business?
2. Who sends a package to Dallas' apartment?
3. What is the woman's hometown?
4. Sharon's mother professes utter confusion over Sharon's ____.
5. What is the basis of the argument between Dallas and Roarke?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dallas's general opinion of the testing procedure?
2. What does Dallas discover when she returns to Sharon De Blass' apartment?
3. What unusual action does Dallas take when she arrives at the Lola Starr crime scene?
4. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
5. What are the consequences of Dallas's actions?
6. Explain the primary setting of Naked in Death.
7. Dallas is faced with a dilemma regarding Roarke's part in the investigation. What is the dilemma?
8. What unpleasant information does Dallas receive from her commander?
9. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to Virginia? What is unusual about the scenario?
10. Explain Dallas' meeting with Senator Gerald De Blass. What is Dallas' reaction to the meeting?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)