|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dallas meet at the funeral?
2. What does the woman do for a living?
(d) Graphic designer.
3. What is the name of the next victim?
4. What does Mavis do for a living?
(c) Computer analyst.
5. What kind of wine does Roarke take to Dallas' apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Feeney remove from the scene as evidence?
2. How does Dallas return to New York?
3. Dallas is told to visit which person at his/her office?
4. How old is the woman?
5. What is the caliber of gun used to kill Sharon De Blass?
Short Essay Questions
1. Dallas is faced with a dilemma regarding Roarke's part in the investigation. What is the dilemma?
2. Explain Dallas' meeting with Senator Gerald De Blass. What is Dallas' reaction to the meeting?
3. Discuss the introduction of Lola Starr.
4. What happens to Dallas when she is on her way to Roarke's house?
5. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
6. What present does Dallas received from Roarke? Why is the present the perfect choice?
7. What is Dallas's general opinion of the testing procedure?
8. What does Dallas discover when she returns to Sharon De Blass' apartment?
9. Explain at least one of Dallas' initial observations about the Lola Starr crime scene.
10. What event occurs as Dallas gets ready to leave for work at the NYPSD?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)