|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person Dallas is scheduled to meet?
(c) De Blass.
2. Who does Dallas find at the scene of the next crime?
(b) News anchor.
3. What level of access does Dallas have on the De Blass file?
4. Roarke asks Dallas about which of the following?
(b) Police training.
5. Where does the sister work?
(a) TV station.
(b) White House.
(c) CIA headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Dallas find at the scene?
2. What item does Dallas lose on her return trip?
3. How does Dallas return to New York?
4. Where is the meeting scheduled to take place?
5. What is the name of the man scheduled to meet the victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dallas's general opinion of the testing procedure?
2. What plan is formulated by Dallas and Feeney as they leave the Senator's office? What is the purpose of the plan?
3. What happens to Dallas when she is on her way to Roarke's house?
4. What is testing? What is the process Dallas must go through to complete the procedure?
5. Explain Dallas' meeting with Senator Gerald De Blass. What is Dallas' reaction to the meeting?
6. What present does Dallas received from Roarke? Why is the present the perfect choice?
7. Who surprises Dallas at her apartment? What is the occasion?
8. Explain one of the biggest differences in law enforcement in 2058.
9. Explain the primary setting of Naked in Death.
10. Who are the next two people Dallas investigates? What is the basic information on each?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)