|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dallas' computer, what is the probability that her main suspect is the killer?
2. What is the name of Sharon's neighbor?
3. What telling item is found at this particular crime scene?
(a) Guest registry.
4. Against her will Dallas is forced to give ____ to De Blass.
(a) Her impressions.
(b) Her notes.
(c) The evidence.
(d) Her phone number.
5. What does the killer force Starr to call him?
(c) Uncle Bob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the person?
2. How many years has the pair been friends?
3. What level of access does Dallas have on the De Blass file?
4. Dallas wracks her brain to uncover what about Sharon's death?
5. Dallas works hard to try and link ____ to the death.
Short Essay Questions
1. What incident occurs shortly before Dallas reaches her apartment? What does Dallas do?
2. What is Dallas's reaction to Feeney's search of Sharon De Blass' financial information?
3. What startling piece of evidence is found in the ledger?
4. What piece of incriminating evidence is found in Sharon's diary?
5. Discuss the introduction of Lola Starr.
6. Explain the scene that takes place the next morning between Dallas and Roarke.
7. Explain Dallas' meeting with Senator Gerald De Blass. What is Dallas' reaction to the meeting?
8. What event occurs as Dallas gets ready to leave for work at the NYPSD?
9. Dallas is faced with a dilemma regarding Roarke's part in the investigation. What is the dilemma?
10. What is Roarke's reaction to the interview? Who steps in to defend Dallas?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)