|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the artist who painted Mavis?
2. What is the name of the police department where Eve Dallas works?
(a) Los Angeles Police Department.
(d) New York Police and Security Department.
3. Eve's last date had tried to get ahead by offering her which of the following?
(c) Mink coat.
(d) Bottle of wine.
4. What does Dallas accidentally drop out of her bag?
(c) Cell phone.
(d) Business card.
5. How does Sharon's mother describe their relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the club where Mavis works?
2. What does the killer force Starr to call him?
3. De Blass is able to make such demands because of his relationship with _____.
4. What telling item is found at this particular crime scene?
5. The friends are scheduled to go out to a nightclub in which location?
Short Essay Questions
1. What event occurs as Dallas gets ready to leave for work at the NYPSD?
2. What information does Dallas receive from Elizabeth Barrister? What information does Dallas receive about Roarke?
3. What are the consequences of Dallas's actions?
4. What is Dallas' initial opinion of Senator De Blass?
5. Explain one of the biggest differences in law enforcement in 2058.
6. Explain Dallas' meeting with Senator Gerald De Blass. What is Dallas' reaction to the meeting?
7. Discuss the item found by Dallas at her apartment. What is the significance of the item?
8. What present does Dallas received from Roarke? Why is the present the perfect choice?
9. What unusual action does Dallas take when she arrives at the Lola Starr crime scene?
10. Who is on the list of people with whom Dallas wants to speak at the funeral?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)