|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dallas meet at the funeral?
2. How is the woman killed?
3. Who is the second person approached by Dallas regarding an alibi?
4. What item does Dallas find at the scene?
(c) Murder weapon.
(d) Suicide confession.
5. What is the friends' previous occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual weapon is found at the scene?
2. What is the name of Sharon's mother?
3. What is the name of the club where Mavis works?
4. What is the woman's hometown?
5. What law does Roarke break in Dallas' apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain one of the biggest differences in law enforcement in 2058.
2. Explain the primary setting of Naked in Death.
3. What happens to Dallas when she is on her way to Roarke's house?
4. Who is on the list of people with whom Dallas wants to speak at the funeral?
5. What information does Dallas receive from Elizabeth Barrister? What information does Dallas receive about Roarke?
6. Discuss the introduction of Lola Starr.
7. Explain at least one of Dallas' initial observations about the Lola Starr crime scene.
8. What does Dallas discover when she returns to Sharon De Blass' apartment?
9. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
10. Discuss the item found by Dallas at her apartment. What is the significance of the item?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)