|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas is told to visit which person at his/her office?
(d) De Blass.
2. What is the first name of Ms. Starr?
3. What kind of wine does Roarke take to Dallas' apartment?
4. What is the first name of the person?
5. Against her will Dallas is forced to give ____ to De Blass.
(a) Her phone number.
(b) The evidence.
(c) Her impressions.
(d) Her notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person Dallas is scheduled to meet?
2. Dallas ascertains that the woman will be the first of how many victims?
3. Sharon's mother professes utter confusion over Sharon's ____.
4. What department does Feeney control?
5. What law does Roarke break in Dallas' apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who surprises Dallas at her apartment? What is the occasion?
2. What does Dallas discover when she returns to Sharon De Blass' apartment?
3. Explain the conversation between Dallas and Dr. Mira after the testing has taken place.
4. What event occurs as Dallas gets ready to leave for work at the NYPSD?
5. What unusual action does Dallas take when she arrives at the Lola Starr crime scene?
6. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to Virginia? What is unusual about the scenario?
7. Explain Dallas' meeting with Senator Gerald De Blass. What is Dallas' reaction to the meeting?
8. What happens to Dallas when she is on her way to Roarke's house?
9. What is Dallas' initial opinion of Senator De Blass?
10. What is testing? What is the process Dallas must go through to complete the procedure?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)