|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man scheduled to meet the victim?
2. Dallas meets the Senator and immediately pegs him as being _____.
3. How old is the woman?
4. What is the friends' previous occupation?
5. Roarke asks Dallas about which of the following?
(c) Police training.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dallas scheduled to meet the next morning?
2. What word does Dallas use to describe the clientele of the club?
3. What does the woman do for a living?
4. What does Roarke suggest for dinner?
5. What is the name of the police department where Eve Dallas works?
Short Essay Questions
1. What plan is formulated by Dallas and Feeney as they leave the Senator's office? What is the purpose of the plan?
2. Explain one of the biggest differences in law enforcement in 2058.
3. Discuss the conversation between Dallas and Catherine De Blass. What dark family secret does Catherine reveal?
4. Examine the scene in which Roarke is interrogated regarding the weapons used in the murders.
5. What are the consequences of Dallas's actions?
6. Who are the next two people Dallas investigates? What is the basic information on each?
7. What information does Dallas receive from Elizabeth Barrister? What information does Dallas receive about Roarke?
8. What is Dallas' initial opinion of Senator De Blass?
9. What event occurs as Dallas gets ready to leave for work at the NYPSD?
10. Roarke introduces Dallas to a room full of special equipment. Discuss the special equipment owned and operated by Roarke.
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)