|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the club where Mavis works?
(a) Lucky Otter.
(b) Jazzy Giraffe.
(c) Yellow Monkey.
(d) Blue Squirrel.
2. Dallas wracks her brain to uncover what about Sharon's death?
(b) Media interest.
3. Dallas meets the Senator and immediately pegs him as being _____.
4. What color suit does Dallas wear to the funeral?
5. What is the name of Sharon's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends a package to Dallas' apartment?
2. What law does Roarke break in Dallas' apartment?
3. What is the name of Dallas' commander?
4. Roarke asks Dallas about which of the following?
5. Dallas tells her companion that they are sure to be followed by _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dallas learn from her investigation at De Blass' apartment?
2. What is Dallas's general opinion of the testing procedure?
3. Explain one of the biggest differences in law enforcement in 2058.
4. What happens to Dallas when she is on her way to Roarke's house?
5. What is the story Dallas tells Roarke about the incident the night before Sharon De Blass' murder?
6. Describe the interview between Dallas and Charles Monroe.
7. Discuss the item found by Dallas at her apartment. What is the significance of the item?
8. Who are the next two people Dallas investigates? What is the basic information on each?
9. What is Dallas' initial opinion of Senator De Blass?
10. Explain Dallas' meeting with Senator Gerald De Blass. What is Dallas' reaction to the meeting?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)