|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the artist who painted Mavis?
2. Who calls Dallas at home before she leaves for work?
(d) Chief of detectives.
3. What reaction does Dallas receive from Roarke when he sees the fallen object?
4. What is the name of Sharon's mother?
5. What is the relationship between Roarke and the De Blass family?
(c) Business associates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dallas laments not being able to do what?
2. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
3. What is the first name of the person?
4. What does the killer force Starr to call him?
5. Dallas is disappointed by the lack of information received from which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dallas discover when she returns to Sharon De Blass' apartment?
2. What are the consequences of Dallas's actions?
3. Describe the interview between Dallas and Charles Monroe.
4. Explain the conversation between Dallas and Dr. Mira after the testing has taken place.
5. Who surprises Dallas at her apartment? What is the occasion?
6. Discuss the item found by Dallas at her apartment. What is the significance of the item?
7. What does Dallas learn from her investigation at De Blass' apartment?
8. Explain at least one of Dallas' initial observations about the Lola Starr crime scene.
9. What event occurs as Dallas gets ready to leave for work at the NYPSD?
10. What is the story Dallas tells Roarke about the incident the night before Sharon De Blass' murder?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)