|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dallas find at the scene of the next crime?
(d) News anchor.
2. What is the name of Sharon's apartment building?
(c) East Park.
3. Dallas meets the Senator and immediately pegs him as being _____.
4. Eve's last date had tried to get ahead by offering her which of the following?
(a) Mink coat.
(b) Bottle of wine.
5. What item does Dallas find when she returns home from her shift at the NYPSD?
(c) Homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is delivered before Dallas returns home?
2. What is the woman's hometown?
3. The friends are scheduled to go out to a nightclub in which location?
4. Against her will Dallas is forced to give ____ to De Blass.
5. Dallas is worried that Roarke has delved into what area?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dallas discover when she returns to Sharon De Blass' apartment?
2. What prompts Dallas to give De Blass the requested information?
3. Who are the next two people Dallas investigates? What is the basic information on each?
4. Explain one of the biggest differences in law enforcement in 2058.
5. What information does Dallas receive from Elizabeth Barrister? What information does Dallas receive about Roarke?
6. What is testing? What is the process Dallas must go through to complete the procedure?
7. Who surprises Dallas at her apartment? What is the occasion?
8. What is the story Dallas tells Roarke about the incident the night before Sharon De Blass' murder?
9. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
10. Explain at least one of Dallas' initial observations about the Lola Starr crime scene.
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)