|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of Ms. Starr?
2. What type of food do the friends eventually order?
3. What is the name of Sharon's mother?
4. What does Mavis do for a living?
(c) Computer analyst.
5. What is the name of the Senator's assistant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Roarke and the De Blass family?
2. What is the name of the next victim?
3. What is the name of the artist who painted Mavis?
4. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
5. Who sends a package to Dallas' apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What unpleasant information does Dallas receive from her commander?
2. What are the consequences of Dallas's actions?
3. Dallas is faced with a dilemma regarding Roarke's part in the investigation. What is the dilemma?
4. Who is on the list of people with whom Dallas wants to speak at the funeral?
5. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
6. What does Dallas discover when she returns to Sharon De Blass' apartment?
7. What prompts Dallas to give De Blass the requested information?
8. What is the story Dallas tells Roarke about the incident the night before Sharon De Blass' murder?
9. Discuss the item found by Dallas at her apartment. What is the significance of the item?
10. What is Dallas' initial opinion of Senator De Blass?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)