|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends a package to Dallas' apartment?
2. What reaction does Dallas receive from Roarke when he sees the fallen object?
3. What is the first name of the person?
4. Who is Dallas scheduled to meet the next morning?
(b) Senator De Blass.
5. What does the woman do for a living?
(b) Graphic designer.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of the events, Dallas is scheduled to do what?
2. Against her will Dallas is forced to give ____ to De Blass.
3. What is the name of the next victim?
4. Who is the second person approached by Dallas regarding an alibi?
5. Sharon's mother professes utter confusion over Sharon's ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is on the list of people with whom Dallas wants to speak at the funeral?
2. What is Dallas's general opinion of the testing procedure?
3. Who surprises Dallas at her apartment? What is the occasion?
4. What does Dallas discover when she returns to Sharon De Blass' apartment?
5. Describe the interview between Dallas and Charles Monroe.
6. What is Dallas' initial opinion of Senator De Blass?
7. Who are the next two people Dallas investigates? What is the basic information on each?
8. What event occurs as Dallas gets ready to leave for work at the NYPSD?
9. What is testing? What is the process Dallas must go through to complete the procedure?
10. What happens to Dallas when she is on her way to Roarke's house?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)