|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman do for a living?
(c) Graphic designer.
2. What is the name of Sharon's neighbor?
3. What is the friends' previous occupation?
4. Dallas laments not being able to do what?
(a) Save the baby.
(b) Transfer from New York.
(c) Arrest Roarke.
(d) Get a promotion.
5. What is the first name of the person?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Dallas use to describe the clientele of the club?
2. What is the relationship between Roarke and the De Blass family?
3. What item does Dallas find when she returns home from her shift at the NYPSD?
4. What is the name of Mr. De Blass' sister?
5. What does Roarke suggest for dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dallas' initial opinion of Senator De Blass?
2. What prompts Dallas to give De Blass the requested information?
3. What are the consequences of Dallas's actions?
4. Explain one of the biggest differences in law enforcement in 2058.
5. Who are the next two people Dallas investigates? What is the basic information on each?
6. Discuss the item found by Dallas at her apartment. What is the significance of the item?
7. What information does Dallas receive from Elizabeth Barrister? What information does Dallas receive about Roarke?
8. What is the story Dallas tells Roarke about the incident the night before Sharon De Blass' murder?
9. Explain at least one of Dallas' initial observations about the Lola Starr crime scene.
10. What happens to Dallas when she is on her way to Roarke's house?
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)