|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dallas's rank?
2. Who sends a package to Dallas' apartment?
3. What is the term used in the book referring to Starr's entrance into her business?
4. What is the name of Mr. De Blass' sister?
5. Where does the sister work?
(a) TV station.
(b) White House.
(c) CIA headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the woman?
2. What item does Dallas lose on her return trip?
3. What is the name of Sharon's apartment building?
4. Where is the meeting scheduled to take place?
5. What does the victim's grandfather do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. What event occurs as Dallas gets ready to leave for work at the NYPSD?
2. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
3. What is testing? What is the process Dallas must go through to complete the procedure?
4. Explain the primary setting of Naked in Death.
5. What is Dallas' initial opinion of Senator De Blass?
6. What prompts Dallas to give De Blass the requested information?
7. Examine the first scene in the book which takes place at Dallas's apartment.
8. What does Dallas discover when she returns to Sharon De Blass' apartment?
9. What unusual action does Dallas take when she arrives at the Lola Starr crime scene?
10. Explain at least one of Dallas' initial observations about the Lola Starr crime scene.
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)