|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What telling item is found at this particular crime scene?
(b) Guest registry.
2. Dallas is disappointed by the lack of information received from which of the following?
(a) Background history.
3. What is the name of the club where Mavis works?
(a) Jazzy Giraffe.
(b) Blue Squirrel.
(c) Yellow Monkey.
(d) Lucky Otter.
4. Where is the office located?
(a) New Los Angeles.
(c) East Washington.
5. Eve's last date had tried to get ahead by offering her which of the following?
(a) Mink coat.
(c) Bottle of wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reaction does Dallas receive from Roarke when he sees the fallen object?
2. What item does Dallas lose on her return trip?
3. What is Dallas's rank?
4. What kind of wine does Roarke take to Dallas' apartment?
5. Who is the victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. What present does Dallas received from Roarke? Why is the present the perfect choice?
2. Describe the interview between Dallas and Charles Monroe.
3. What information does Dallas receive from Elizabeth Barrister? What information does Dallas receive about Roarke?
4. Explain Dallas' meeting with Senator Gerald De Blass. What is Dallas' reaction to the meeting?
5. Who is on the list of people with whom Dallas wants to speak at the funeral?
6. What prompts Dallas to give De Blass the requested information?
7. Who are the next two people Dallas investigates? What is the basic information on each?
8. Dallas is faced with a dilemma regarding Roarke's part in the investigation. What is the dilemma?
9. Examine the first scene in the book which takes place at Dallas's apartment.
10. What unpleasant information does Dallas receive from her commander?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)