|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas is worried that Roarke has delved into what area?
(c) Police files.
(d) Kitchen cabinets.
2. How is the woman killed?
3. Dallas wracks her brain to uncover what about Sharon's death?
(a) Media interest.
4. What is the friends' previous occupation?
5. What is Dallas's rank?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man's occupation?
2. What department does Feeney control?
3. What is the relationship between Roarke and the De Blass family?
4. What is the name of Eve's best friend?
5. According to Dallas' computer, what is the probability that her main suspect is the killer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the conversation between Dallas and Catherine De Blass. What dark family secret does Catherine reveal?
2. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
3. What information does Dallas receive regarding the death of her elderly neighbor?
4. What incident occurs shortly before Dallas reaches her apartment? What does Dallas do?
5. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Dr. Mira?
6. Discuss the purpose of Dallas' trip to see Mavis.
7. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to Virginia? What is unusual about the scenario?
8. Explain at least one of Dallas' initial observations about the Lola Starr crime scene.
9. What unusual action does Dallas take when she arrives at the Lola Starr crime scene?
10. Explain the primary setting of Naked in Death.
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)