|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the woman killed?
2. What does Mavis do for a living?
(a) Computer analyst.
3. The friends are scheduled to go out to a nightclub in which location?
(a) Greenwich Village.
(c) Upper West Side.
4. What is the name of Dallas' commander?
5. Dallas is worried that Roarke has delved into what area?
(b) Kitchen cabinets.
(d) Police files.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
2. What is the name of Sharon's mother?
3. What is the name of the person Dallas is scheduled to meet?
4. What does the woman do for a living?
5. Dallas laments not being able to do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the primary setting of Naked in Death.
2. What information does Dallas receive from Elizabeth Barrister? What information does Dallas receive about Roarke?
3. Dallas is faced with a dilemma regarding Roarke's part in the investigation. What is the dilemma?
4. Who are the next two people Dallas investigates? What is the basic information on each?
5. What is testing? What is the process Dallas must go through to complete the procedure?
6. Describe the interview between Dallas and Charles Monroe.
7. Examine the first scene in the book which takes place at Dallas's apartment.
8. Explain the conversation between Dallas and Dr. Mira after the testing has taken place.
9. Who surprises Dallas at her apartment? What is the occasion?
10. What event occurs as Dallas gets ready to leave for work at the NYPSD?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)