|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
(a) Dallas is shot.
(b) Dallas gets drunk.
(c) Dallas commits a crime.
(d) Dallas kills a man.
2. What is the name of the next victim?
3. What kind of wine does Roarke take to Dallas' apartment?
4. What item does Dallas find at the scene?
(a) Murder weapon.
(c) Suicide confession.
5. What is the first name of the person?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Roarke and the De Blass family?
2. What law does Roarke break in Dallas' apartment?
3. What is the friends' previous occupation?
4. What level of access does Dallas have on the De Blass file?
5. What is the name of Sharon's apartment building?
Short Essay Questions
1. What unusual action does Dallas take when she arrives at the Lola Starr crime scene?
2. What does Dallas learn from her investigation at De Blass' apartment?
3. What information does Dallas receive regarding the death of her elderly neighbor?
4. Discuss the introduction of Lola Starr.
5. What information is uncovered using the unregistered system? How is the information important to the case?
6. What animal does Dallas find at the scene? Why does the animal seem important?
7. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to Virginia? What is unusual about the scenario?
8. What does Dallas discover when she returns to Sharon De Blass' apartment?
9. What piece of incriminating evidence is found in Sharon's diary?
10. What prompts Dallas to give De Blass the requested information?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)