|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the caliber of gun used to kill Sharon De Blass?
2. What is Dallas's rank?
3. Sharon's mother professes utter confusion over Sharon's ____.
(a) Manner of death.
(b) Financial status.
4. Where is the meeting scheduled to take place?
(a) Dallas' apartment.
(b) Crime scene.
(c) Police central.
(d) Coffee shop.
5. What is the name of the person Dallas is scheduled to meet?
(c) De Blass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer force Starr to call him?
2. As a result of the events, Dallas is scheduled to do what?
3. What item does Dallas find when she returns home from her shift at the NYPSD?
4. What does Roarke suggest for dinner?
5. What is the name of the next victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Dallas receive from Elizabeth Barrister? What information does Dallas receive about Roarke?
2. What present does Dallas received from Roarke? Why is the present the perfect choice?
3. Dallas is faced with a dilemma regarding Roarke's part in the investigation. What is the dilemma?
4. What happens to Dallas when she is on her way to Roarke's house?
5. Explain the conversation between Dallas and Dr. Mira after the testing has taken place.
6. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
7. Who are the next two people Dallas investigates? What is the basic information on each?
8. Discuss the introduction of Lola Starr.
9. What prompts Dallas to give De Blass the requested information?
10. Examine the first scene in the book which takes place at Dallas's apartment.
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)