|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Dallas lose on her return trip?
2. How many years has the pair been friends?
3. What is the caliber of gun used to kill Sharon De Blass?
4. What item does Dallas find at the scene?
(a) Suicide confession.
(d) Murder weapon.
5. Where is the office located?
(b) East Washington.
(d) New Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state is Dallas' next stop?
2. Sharon's mother professes utter confusion over Sharon's ____.
3. Dallas works hard to try and link ____ to the death.
4. What does Mavis do for a living?
5. What law does Roarke break in Dallas' apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the next two people Dallas investigates? What is the basic information on each?
2. Discuss the item found by Dallas at her apartment. What is the significance of the item?
3. Explain the conversation between Dallas and Dr. Mira after the testing has taken place.
4. What is testing? What is the process Dallas must go through to complete the procedure?
5. What are the consequences of Dallas's actions?
6. Discuss the introduction of Lola Starr.
7. What prompts Dallas to give De Blass the requested information?
8. What is Dallas' initial opinion of Senator De Blass?
9. Explain one of the biggest differences in law enforcement in 2058.
10. What does Dallas learn from her investigation at De Blass' apartment?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)