|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas laments not being able to do what?
(a) Save the baby.
(b) Get a promotion.
(c) Arrest Roarke.
(d) Transfer from New York.
2. What is the name of the next victim?
3. What is the name of Sharon's apartment building?
(c) East Park.
4. Who is the second person approached by Dallas regarding an alibi?
5. What is the name of Dallas' commander?
Short Answer Questions
1. Roarke worries about Dallas' obvious ____.
2. What item would have been extremely useful until it is compromised?
3. Dallas tells her companion that they are sure to be followed by _____.
4. Dallas is told to visit which person at his/her office?
5. The friends are scheduled to go out to a nightclub in which location?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the conversation between Dallas and Dr. Mira after the testing has taken place.
2. What is the purpose of Dallas' trip to Virginia? What is unusual about the scenario?
3. What is testing? What is the process Dallas must go through to complete the procedure?
4. What happens to Dallas when she is on her way to Roarke's house?
5. What is Dallas's general opinion of the testing procedure?
6. Explain one of the biggest differences in law enforcement in 2058.
7. What present does Dallas received from Roarke? Why is the present the perfect choice?
8. Examine the first scene in the book which takes place at Dallas's apartment.
9. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
10. Who is on the list of people with whom Dallas wants to speak at the funeral?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)