|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas ascertains that the woman will be the first of how many victims?
2. Dallas wracks her brain to uncover what about Sharon's death?
(c) Media interest.
3. Who is the second person approached by Dallas regarding an alibi?
4. What item would have been extremely useful until it is compromised?
(a) Wrist watch.
(b) Security tapes.
(c) Eyewitness account.
5. Who does Dallas find at the scene of the next crime?
(b) News anchor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dallas tells her companion that they are sure to be followed by _____.
2. What is the man's occupation?
3. What item does Dallas find at the scene?
4. Dallas laments not being able to do what?
5. What is the first name of the person?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the conversation between Dallas and Dr. Mira after the testing has taken place.
2. Discuss the item found by Dallas at her apartment. What is the significance of the item?
3. What are the consequences of Dallas's actions?
4. Dallas is faced with a dilemma regarding Roarke's part in the investigation. What is the dilemma?
5. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
6. Examine the first scene in the book which takes place at Dallas's apartment.
7. What is Dallas's general opinion of the testing procedure?
8. What does Dallas learn from her investigation at De Blass' apartment?
9. What unpleasant information does Dallas receive from her commander?
10. What prompts Dallas to give De Blass the requested information?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)