|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dallas's rank?
2. What color suit does Dallas wear to the funeral?
3. What does Dallas accidentally drop out of her bag?
(a) Business card.
(d) Cell phone.
4. Roarke asks Dallas about which of the following?
(c) Police training.
5. What is the name of Sharon's apartment building?
(d) East Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the person?
2. Who does Dallas find at the scene of the next crime?
3. What item does Dallas find when she returns home from her shift at the NYPSD?
4. What about the friend seems to change every time s/he appears?
5. What is the term used in the book referring to Starr's entrance into her business?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Dallas when she is on her way to Roarke's house?
2. What plan is formulated by Dallas and Feeney as they leave the Senator's office? What is the purpose of the plan?
3. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
4. What unusual action does Dallas take when she arrives at the Lola Starr crime scene?
5. Describe the interview between Dallas and Charles Monroe.
6. What unpleasant information does Dallas receive from her commander?
7. Examine the first scene in the book which takes place at Dallas's apartment.
8. What present does Dallas received from Roarke? Why is the present the perfect choice?
9. Who are the next two people Dallas investigates? What is the basic information on each?
10. What does Dallas discover when she returns to Sharon De Blass' apartment?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)