|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The friends are scheduled to go out to a nightclub in which location?
(a) Greenwich Village.
(b) Upper West Side.
2. How does Sharon's mother describe their relationship?
3. Who owns the building where Sharon De Blass lived?
4. Against her will Dallas is forced to give ____ to De Blass.
(a) The evidence.
(b) Her notes.
(c) Her phone number.
(d) Her impressions.
5. Who is Dallas scheduled to meet the next morning?
(d) Senator De Blass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sharon's mother?
2. Who is the second person approached by Dallas regarding an alibi?
3. What is Dallas's rank?
4. What is the name of Dallas' commander?
5. What is the first name of the person?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dallas' initial opinion of Senator De Blass?
2. Discuss the introduction of Lola Starr.
3. What plan is formulated by Dallas and Feeney as they leave the Senator's office? What is the purpose of the plan?
4. Explain the primary setting of Naked in Death.
5. Who are the next two people Dallas investigates? What is the basic information on each?
6. What event occurs as Dallas gets ready to leave for work at the NYPSD?
7. Explain one of the biggest differences in law enforcement in 2058.
8. Who is on the list of people with whom Dallas wants to speak at the funeral?
9. Explain the conversation between Dallas and Dr. Mira after the testing has taken place.
10. What unusual action does Dallas take when she arrives at the Lola Starr crime scene?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)