|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the police department where Eve Dallas works?
(a) Los Angeles Police Department.
(b) New York Police and Security Department.
2. What is the name of the person Dallas is scheduled to meet?
(a) De Blass.
3. Where is the meeting scheduled to take place?
(a) Crime scene.
(b) Police central.
(c) Coffee shop.
(d) Dallas' apartment.
4. According to Dallas' computer, what is the probability that her main suspect is the killer?
5. What unusual weapon is found at the scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Eve's best friend?
2. What level of access does Dallas have on the De Blass file?
3. What is the name of Sharon's mother?
4. Who does Dallas meet at the funeral?
5. Roarke worries about Dallas' obvious ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who surprises Dallas at her apartment? What is the occasion?
2. Explain the scene between Roarke and Dallas when she barges into his office.
3. Who are the next two people Dallas investigates? What is the basic information on each?
4. What is Dallas's general opinion of the testing procedure?
5. What is testing? What is the process Dallas must go through to complete the procedure?
6. What information does Dallas receive from Elizabeth Barrister? What information does Dallas receive about Roarke?
7. What is the story Dallas tells Roarke about the incident the night before Sharon De Blass' murder?
8. Discuss the item found by Dallas at her apartment. What is the significance of the item?
9. Explain Dallas' meeting with Senator Gerald De Blass. What is Dallas' reaction to the meeting?
10. Examine the first scene in the book which takes place at Dallas's apartment.
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)