|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sharon's mother describe their relationship?
2. In which state is Dallas' next stop?
(c) New York.
3. Who does Dallas meet at the funeral?
4. What item does Dallas find at the scene?
(b) Suicide confession.
(d) Murder weapon.
5. Dallas demands to interview which character?
(d) Senator De Blass.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of the events, Dallas is scheduled to do what?
2. What item is delivered before Dallas returns home?
3. What does Roarke suggest for dinner?
4. Eve's last date had tried to get ahead by offering her which of the following?
5. What is the man's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the primary setting of Naked in Death.
2. Examine the first scene in the book which takes place at Dallas's apartment.
3. Who are the next two people Dallas investigates? What is the basic information on each?
4. What event occurs as Dallas gets ready to leave for work at the NYPSD?
5. Explain at least one of Dallas' initial observations about the Lola Starr crime scene.
6. What is Dallas's general opinion of the testing procedure?
7. What does Dallas learn from her investigation at De Blass' apartment?
8. What unpleasant information does Dallas receive from her commander?
9. What happens to Dallas when she is on her way to Roarke's house?
10. What plan is formulated by Dallas and Feeney as they leave the Senator's office? What is the purpose of the plan?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)