|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What database is commonly used by Dallas and the rest of the police force when attempting to locate known felons?
2. What is a term often used to describe a police station?
3. What information does the reporter give to Dallas?
(a) Her own notes.
(b) A telephone number.
(c) An address.
(d) Security tapes.
4. Roarke feels the need to apologize when he learns that Dallas has been _____.
(a) Telling the truth.
(b) Covering up vital information.
(c) Trying to prove his innocence.
(d) Keeping him under surveillance.
5. The Chief orders Dallas to do which of the following?
(a) Create a cover up.
(d) Look elsewhere.
6. What is the surname of the determined reporter at the press conference?
7. What is the name of the police psychiatrist?
8. How is the latest gun purchased?
(a) Electronic bid.
(b) Over the phone.
(c) In person.
9. What is the cop's rank?
10. What personal item does Dallas take from the crime scene?
11. What item is supplied to Dallas by the psychiatrist?
(c) Doctor's excuse.
12. Who finds the body?
13. Who is the owner of the murder weapon?
(b) De Blass.
14. What does Dallas use to trace the latest weapon?
(a) Serial number.
(c) Bullet type.
15. Dallas makes a thorough search of which facility?
(b) Pimp's hangout.
(c) Dive bar.
(d) Senator's mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of images are introduced into the story?
2. Roarke shows Dallas which piece of illegal equipment?
3. Dallas receives a call regarding the death of:
4. What is the name of Roarke's major domo?
5. Dallas compares Summerset's voice to which food?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)