|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the latest gun purchased?
(a) Electronic bid.
(b) Over the phone.
(d) In person.
2. What item is supplied to Dallas by the psychiatrist?
(a) Doctor's excuse.
3. What tool is being used to locate potential suspects?
(a) Mug shots.
(b) Security tapes.
(d) Data base.
4. Where does Roarke take Dallas for the first time?
(b) Shooting range.
5. Where is Roarke when he calls Dallas?
(a) Space station.
(c) Private shuttle.
6. The information involves which of the following?
(b) Safe deposit box.
(c) Overheard conversation.
(d) Possible suspect.
7. Simpson plans to announce that the De Blass and Starr murders are ______.
8. Roarke announces that he is leaving to go to which location?
9. Who conducts the interview?
10. Dallas is reprimanded for her ________ involving Roarke.
(c) Interrogation methods.
11. How many years has the couple been divorced?
12. Dallas learns which of the following about Simpson?
(a) He takes kickbacks.
(b) He is dying.
(c) He is in jail.
(d) He is ready to retire.
13. Dallas' presence is required at an upcoming _____.
(b) Press conference.
(c) Charity brunch.
(d) Training session.
14. What is the name of the facility where the gun had been purchased?
15. What is the name of the cop who jokes with Eve?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the older woman's profession?
2. Where does Dallas meet up with Roarke?
3. Who does Dallas consult about her new theory of multiple killers?
4. Dallas is called into a meeting by which superior?
5. What is the name of the police psychiatrist?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)