|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tool is being used to locate potential suspects?
(b) Mug shots.
(c) Security tapes.
(d) Data base.
2. What is the name of the place Roarke is staying while he is away from home?
(a) Free Star.
(c) Planet Four.
3. What emotion does Roarke feel the next morning?
4. Feeney is able to substantiate this information by contacting the _____.
(c) Delivery man.
(d) Auction house.
5. Barrister questions her skills in which area?
6. Dallas compares Summerset's voice to which food?
7. Dallas learns which of the following about Simpson?
(a) He is dying.
(b) He takes kickbacks.
(c) He is in jail.
(d) He is ready to retire.
8. What is the surname of the determined reporter at the press conference?
9. Dallas discusses which of the following with Roarke?
(a) Police academy training.
(c) High school.
10. Roarke feels the need to apologize when he learns that Dallas has been _____.
(a) Covering up vital information.
(b) Telling the truth.
(c) Trying to prove his innocence.
(d) Keeping him under surveillance.
11. Simpson plans to announce that the De Blass and Starr murders are ______.
12. What is the name of the police psychiatrist?
13. Who conducts the interview?
14. What item in Dallas' car is repaired by Roarke?
15. What is the name of the facility where the gun had been purchased?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Roarke's major domo?
2. Dallas is called into a meeting by which superior?
3. Dallas' presence is required at an upcoming _____.
4. What valuable item did Dallas find in Sharon's hiding place?
5. Senator De Blass is a representative of which party?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)