|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place Roarke is staying while he is away from home?
(a) Planet Four.
(c) Free Star.
2. Dallas discusses which of the following with Roarke?
(b) Police academy training.
(c) High school.
3. How many killers does Dallas think are involved?
4. Approximately how much money does Sharon De Blass have in a hidden account?
5. What is the cop's rank?
6. What is the surname of the next victim?
7. Who does Dallas consult about her new theory of multiple killers?
8. Barrister questions her skills in which area?
9. Which of the following makes an anonymous call to Dallas?
10. What is a common word used in place of telephone?
(b) Vid screen.
11. Roarke feels the need to apologize when he learns that Dallas has been _____.
(a) Trying to prove his innocence.
(b) Covering up vital information.
(c) Telling the truth.
(d) Keeping him under surveillance.
12. Dallas is eligible to receive which of the following?
(b) Disciplinary measures.
(c) Leave of absence.
13. What is the reporter's first name?
14. Dallas receives an enlightening phone call from which character?
15. Who finds the body?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the police psychiatrist?
2. What animal does Dallas find in the apartment?
3. Feeney is able to substantiate this information by contacting the _____.
4. Simpson plans to announce that the De Blass and Starr murders are ______.
5. What is the occupation of Elizabeth Barrister?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)