|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a term often used to describe a police station?
2. What is the surname of the determined reporter at the press conference?
3. What valuable item did Dallas find in Sharon's hiding place?
(c) Stolen jewelry.
(d) Financial statements.
4. What is the name of the place Roarke is staying while he is away from home?
(b) Planet Four.
(c) Free Star.
5. What is the older woman's profession?
6. What database is commonly used by Dallas and the rest of the police force when attempting to locate known felons?
7. What is the name of Roarke's major domo?
8. What personal item does Dallas take from the crime scene?
9. What is the victim's dream job?
(d) Trophy wife.
10. Dallas learns that Simpson is the victim of _____.
(a) Insurance fraud.
11. Where does Dallas meet up with Roarke?
(b) Cop central.
12. Dallas discusses which of the following with Roarke?
(b) High school.
(d) Police academy training.
13. Who is in charge of the press conference?
14. Which of the following makes an anonymous call to Dallas?
15. What is the cause of death of the old man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dallas receives a call regarding the death of:
2. Dallas immediately sends the information to ____.
3. As Dallas re-runs the videos, she notes that the killer exhibits ____ but only in the first video.
4. Who joins Dallas in her office at Cop Central?
5. Dallas is called into a meeting by which superior?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)