|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas receives an enlightening phone call from which character?
2. What is the occupation of Elizabeth Barrister?
3. Simpson blames his troubles on which of the following?
4. Who is waiting at the police station to be interviewed?
(d) De Blass.
5. Roarke feels the need to apologize when he learns that Dallas has been _____.
(a) Trying to prove his innocence.
(b) Telling the truth.
(c) Keeping him under surveillance.
(d) Covering up vital information.
6. What is the name of Roarke's major domo?
7. Who conducts the interview?
8. What color is the victim's pet?
9. Where does Roarke take Dallas for the first time?
(d) Shooting range.
10. Dallas learns which of the following about Simpson?
(a) He is ready to retire.
(b) He takes kickbacks.
(c) He is in jail.
(d) He is dying.
11. What is the surname of the determined reporter at the press conference?
12. Where is Roarke when he calls Dallas?
(b) Private shuttle.
(c) Space station.
13. What database is commonly used by Dallas and the rest of the police force when attempting to locate known felons?
14. What valuable item did Dallas find in Sharon's hiding place?
(b) Stolen jewelry.
(c) Financial statements.
15. What does Dallas use to trace the latest weapon?
(a) Bullet type.
(d) Serial number.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roarke announces that he is leaving to go to which location?
2. Dallas is not surprised when the reporter refuses to do which of the following?
3. Who is in charge of the press conference?
4. Dallas is reprimanded for her ________ involving Roarke.
5. Dallas thinks the reporter's source is which of the following?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)