|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas' presence is required at an upcoming _____.
(a) Charity brunch.
(b) Press conference.
(c) Training session.
2. What is the surname of the next victim?
3. What item in Dallas' car is repaired by Roarke?
4. What is the reason that the elderly woman poisoned her husband?
(a) He worked too much.
(b) He was abusive.
(c) He ate all the baked goods.
(d) He snored.
5. Dallas discusses which of the following with Roarke?
(b) High school.
(d) Police academy training.
6. How is the latest gun purchased?
(b) In person.
(c) Electronic bid.
(d) Over the phone.
7. Roarke feels the need to apologize when he learns that Dallas has been _____.
(a) Keeping him under surveillance.
(b) Covering up vital information.
(c) Telling the truth.
(d) Trying to prove his innocence.
8. Approximately how long will Roarke be gone?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
9. What is the name of the place Roarke is staying while he is away from home?
(c) Free Star.
(d) Planet Four.
10. What item is supplied to Dallas by the psychiatrist?
(d) Doctor's excuse.
11. What is the older woman's profession?
12. Who is waiting at the police station to be interviewed?
(c) De Blass.
13. Simpson blames his troubles on which of the following?
14. Who is in charge of the press conference?
15. What is the name of the facility where the gun had been purchased?
Short Answer Questions
1. Feeney is able to substantiate this information by contacting the _____.
2. Dallas is called into a meeting by which superior?
3. Dallas learns that Simpson is the victim of _____.
4. What is the cop's rank?
5. What is the victim's first name?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)