|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the victim's first name?
2. What is the cause of death of the old man?
3. What color is the victim's pet?
4. What database is commonly used by Dallas and the rest of the police force when attempting to locate known felons?
5. Which of the following makes an anonymous call to Dallas?
6. Senator De Blass is a representative of which party?
7. What is the name of the place Roarke is staying while he is away from home?
(a) Free Star.
(b) Planet Four.
8. Approximately how much money does Sharon De Blass have in a hidden account?
9. Dallas learns that Simpson is the victim of _____.
(d) Insurance fraud.
10. Dallas immediately sends the information to ____.
11. Who is waiting at the police station to be interviewed?
(a) De Blass.
12. What is the victim's dream job?
(c) Trophy wife.
13. What personal item does Dallas take from the crime scene?
14. Where does Roarke take Dallas for the first time?
(a) Shooting range.
15. Who is in charge of the press conference?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dallas discusses which of the following with Roarke?
2. Simpson plans to announce that the De Blass and Starr murders are ______.
3. What is the older woman's profession?
4. What is the name of the cop who jokes with Eve?
5. Feeney is able to substantiate this information by contacting the _____.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)