|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting at the police station to be interviewed?
(b) De Blass.
2. Simpson plans to announce that the De Blass and Starr murders are ______.
3. How many years has the couple been divorced?
4. Which of the following makes an anonymous call to Dallas?
5. Who joins Dallas in her office at Cop Central?
6. What is the victim's first name?
7. What is the cause of death of the old man?
8. What is the cop's rank?
9. The Chief orders Dallas to do which of the following?
(a) Create a cover up.
(c) Look elsewhere.
10. The information involves which of the following?
(b) Safe deposit box.
(c) Overheard conversation.
(d) Possible suspect.
11. What is the surname of the determined reporter at the press conference?
12. Where does Roarke take Dallas for the first time?
(b) Shooting range.
13. Who appears in Dallas' dreams that night?
14. What animal does Dallas find in the apartment?
15. Dallas is not surprised when the reporter refuses to do which of the following?
(a) Go away.
(b) Hold the information.
(c) Pick up the check.
(d) Reveal a source.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dallas consult about her new theory of multiple killers?
2. What information does the reporter give to Dallas?
3. Who is the owner of the murder weapon?
4. What is a term often used to describe a police station?
5. Dallas makes a thorough search of which facility?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)