|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas discusses which of the following with Roarke?
(b) Police academy training.
(d) High school.
2. Dallas discusses suffering from which of the following issues?
(b) Chronic hiccups.
(d) Memory loss.
3. The information involves which of the following?
(b) Possible suspect.
(c) Safe deposit box.
(d) Overheard conversation.
4. What type of images are introduced into the story?
(d) Crime scene.
5. Dallas immediately sends the information to ____.
6. What valuable item did Dallas find in Sharon's hiding place?
(b) Stolen jewelry.
(c) Financial statements.
7. Dallas is eligible to receive which of the following?
(b) Leave of absence.
(c) Disciplinary measures.
8. As Dallas re-runs the videos, she notes that the killer exhibits ____ but only in the first video.
9. Dallas compares Summerset's voice to which food?
10. What does Dallas use to trace the latest weapon?
(c) Bullet type.
(d) Serial number.
11. What is the name of the police psychiatrist?
12. Approximately how long will Roarke be gone?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 days.
13. Dallas learns which of the following about Simpson?
(a) He is ready to retire.
(b) He is in jail.
(c) He takes kickbacks.
(d) He is dying.
14. What item in Dallas' car is repaired by Roarke?
15. How is the latest gun purchased?
(a) In person.
(c) Electronic bid.
(d) Over the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting at the police station to be interviewed?
2. What is the name of the victim's child?
3. Dallas is not surprised when the reporter refuses to do which of the following?
4. What is the purpose of Roarke's call?
5. Approximately how much money does Sharon De Blass have in a hidden account?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)