|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the victim's dream job?
(b) Trophy wife.
2. What item in Dallas' car is repaired by Roarke?
3. What item is supplied to Dallas by the psychiatrist?
(b) Doctor's excuse.
4. Dallas discusses which of the following with Roarke?
(b) Police academy training.
(c) High school.
5. Dallas makes a thorough search of which facility?
(b) Dive bar.
(c) Pimp's hangout.
(d) Senator's mansion.
6. What is the purpose of Roarke's call?
(c) Job offer.
(d) New information.
7. Where does the latest victim's husband live?
8. What is the name of the facility where the gun had been purchased?
9. What is the reporter's first name?
10. Feeney is able to substantiate this information by contacting the _____.
(a) Delivery man.
(d) Auction house.
11. What animal does Dallas find in the apartment?
12. What is the occupation of Elizabeth Barrister?
13. Dallas learns which of the following about Simpson?
(a) He is in jail.
(b) He takes kickbacks.
(c) He is dying.
(d) He is ready to retire.
14. Dallas discusses suffering from which of the following issues?
(c) Memory loss.
(d) Chronic hiccups.
15. What personal item does Dallas take from the crime scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the place Roarke is staying while he is away from home?
2. What is a term often used to describe a police station?
3. Who is the owner of the murder weapon?
4. Who is in charge of the press conference?
5. Dallas receives a call regarding the death of:
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)