|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas discusses suffering from which of the following issues?
(a) Memory loss.
(c) Chronic hiccups.
2. What is the name of the victim's child?
3. What emotion does Roarke feel the next morning?
4. Roarke feels the need to apologize when he learns that Dallas has been _____.
(a) Covering up vital information.
(b) Trying to prove his innocence.
(c) Keeping him under surveillance.
(d) Telling the truth.
5. What item of Dallas' becomes torn?
(b) Bulletproof vest.
6. Senator De Blass is a representative of which party?
7. Barrister questions her skills in which area?
8. Who finds the body?
9. What is the victim's first name?
10. What is the name of Roarke's major domo?
11. What is the reporter's first name?
12. What item in Dallas' car is repaired by Roarke?
13. What valuable item did Dallas find in Sharon's hiding place?
(c) Financial statements.
(d) Stolen jewelry.
14. Who appears in Dallas' dreams that night?
15. How many killers does Dallas think are involved?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cop who jokes with Eve?
2. Approximately how long will Roarke be gone?
3. What is a term often used to describe a police station?
4. What is the cause of death of the old man?
5. Dallas thinks the reporter's source is which of the following?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)