|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The information involves which of the following?
(a) Overheard conversation.
(c) Safe deposit box.
(d) Possible suspect.
2. The Chief orders Dallas to do which of the following?
(a) Look elsewhere.
(b) Create a cover up.
3. What personal item does Dallas take from the crime scene?
4. Dallas receives an enlightening phone call from which character?
5. What information does the reporter give to Dallas?
(a) Her own notes.
(b) An address.
(c) Security tapes.
(d) A telephone number.
6. What is the surname of the next victim?
7. What is the purpose of Roarke's call?
(a) New information.
(d) Job offer.
8. Which of the following makes an anonymous call to Dallas?
9. Who conducts the interview?
10. What is the reporter's first name?
11. Roarke announces that he is leaving to go to which location?
12. What is the victim's dream job?
(b) Trophy wife.
13. Who is the owner of the murder weapon?
(a) De Blass.
14. Dallas is called into a meeting by which superior?
15. What does Dallas use to trace the latest weapon?
(a) Serial number.
(d) Bullet type.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Roarke when he calls Dallas?
2. Dallas thinks the reporter's source is which of the following?
3. How is the latest gun purchased?
4. Simpson blames his troubles on which of the following?
5. Dallas compares Summerset's voice to which food?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)