|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas is called into a meeting by which superior?
2. What is the reason that the elderly woman poisoned her husband?
(a) He snored.
(b) He was abusive.
(c) He ate all the baked goods.
(d) He worked too much.
3. What type of meeting is Roarke attending while he's away?
4. How many killers does Dallas think are involved?
5. What is the surname of the next victim?
6. Who joins Dallas in her office at Cop Central?
7. What information does the reporter give to Dallas?
(a) An address.
(b) Her own notes.
(c) A telephone number.
(d) Security tapes.
8. What item is supplied to Dallas by the psychiatrist?
(a) Doctor's excuse.
9. What is the name of the victim's child?
10. Approximately how much money does Sharon De Blass have in a hidden account?
11. What is the surname of the determined reporter at the press conference?
12. The Chief orders Dallas to do which of the following?
(a) Look elsewhere.
(c) Create a cover up.
13. What item in Dallas' car is repaired by Roarke?
14. What does Dallas use to trace the latest weapon?
(b) Bullet type.
(d) Serial number.
15. Where does Roarke take Dallas for the first time?
(c) Shooting range.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following makes an anonymous call to Dallas?
2. What is the reporter's first name?
3. As Dallas re-runs the videos, she notes that the killer exhibits ____ but only in the first video.
4. What is the occupation of Elizabeth Barrister?
5. Roarke shows Dallas which piece of illegal equipment?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)