|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cop who jokes with Eve?
2. What is the reason that the elderly woman poisoned her husband?
(a) He was abusive.
(b) He worked too much.
(c) He ate all the baked goods.
(d) He snored.
3. Senator De Blass is a representative of which party?
4. What color is the victim's pet?
5. What item is supplied to Dallas by the psychiatrist?
(b) Doctor's excuse.
6. What type of images are introduced into the story?
(c) Crime scene.
7. What is the occupation of Elizabeth Barrister?
8. What is the victim's first name?
9. Dallas thinks the reporter's source is which of the following?
10. Barrister questions her skills in which area?
11. Dallas discusses suffering from which of the following issues?
(b) Chronic hiccups.
(d) Memory loss.
12. Where does the latest victim's husband live?
13. What information does the reporter give to Dallas?
(a) An address.
(b) Security tapes.
(c) Her own notes.
(d) A telephone number.
14. Dallas is eligible to receive which of the following?
(b) Disciplinary measures.
(d) Leave of absence.
15. What animal does Dallas find in the apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cop's rank?
2. What is a common word used in place of telephone?
3. Who finds the body?
4. What emotion does Roarke feel the next morning?
5. How many killers does Dallas think are involved?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)