|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item in Dallas' car is repaired by Roarke?
2. The Chief orders Dallas to do which of the following?
(a) Create a cover up.
(b) Look elsewhere.
3. Who finds the body?
4. What is the cause of death of the old man?
5. Which of the following makes an anonymous call to Dallas?
6. Dallas discusses suffering from which of the following issues?
(b) Memory loss.
(d) Chronic hiccups.
7. Senator De Blass is a representative of which party?
8. What is the older woman's profession?
9. What type of meeting is Roarke attending while he's away?
10. Dallas thinks the reporter's source is which of the following?
11. Roarke shows Dallas which piece of illegal equipment?
12. What personal item does Dallas take from the crime scene?
13. Barrister questions her skills in which area?
14. What is the cop's rank?
15. Who conducts the interview?
Short Answer Questions
1. What database is commonly used by Dallas and the rest of the police force when attempting to locate known felons?
2. Dallas' presence is required at an upcoming _____.
3. Feeney is able to substantiate this information by contacting the _____.
4. Where does the latest victim's husband live?
5. Roarke announces that he is leaving to go to which location?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)