|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas' presence is required at an upcoming _____.
(b) Press conference.
(c) Training session.
(d) Charity brunch.
2. Dallas makes a thorough search of which facility?
(a) Senator's mansion.
(b) Pimp's hangout.
(d) Dive bar.
3. What is a common word used in place of telephone?
(d) Vid screen.
4. What database is commonly used by Dallas and the rest of the police force when attempting to locate known felons?
5. What color is the victim's pet?
6. Feeney is able to substantiate this information by contacting the _____.
(a) Delivery man.
(d) Auction house.
7. Senator De Blass is a representative of which party?
8. Dallas is eligible to receive which of the following?
(b) Leave of absence.
(d) Disciplinary measures.
9. Who is the owner of the murder weapon?
(d) De Blass.
10. What is the name of the cop who jokes with Eve?
11. What type of meeting is Roarke attending while he's away?
12. What is the name of the victim's child?
13. What is the cause of death of the old man?
14. What is the purpose of Roarke's call?
(a) New information.
(c) Job offer.
15. Where does Roarke take Dallas for the first time?
(d) Shooting range.
Short Answer Questions
1. What valuable item did Dallas find in Sharon's hiding place?
2. Roarke feels the need to apologize when he learns that Dallas has been _____.
3. As Dallas re-runs the videos, she notes that the killer exhibits ____ but only in the first video.
4. Who appears in Dallas' dreams that night?
5. Dallas is reprimanded for her ________ involving Roarke.
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)