|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Simpson blames his troubles on which of the following?
2. Which of the following makes an anonymous call to Dallas?
3. What tool is being used to locate potential suspects?
(a) Data base.
(c) Security tapes.
(d) Mug shots.
4. What is the occupation of Elizabeth Barrister?
5. How many killers does Dallas think are involved?
6. What valuable item did Dallas find in Sharon's hiding place?
(a) Financial statements.
(b) Stolen jewelry.
7. What personal item does Dallas take from the crime scene?
8. Who appears in Dallas' dreams that night?
9. What is the victim's first name?
10. Simpson plans to announce that the De Blass and Starr murders are ______.
11. The information involves which of the following?
(a) Possible suspect.
(b) Overheard conversation.
(c) Safe deposit box.
12. Who joins Dallas in her office at Cop Central?
13. What is a common word used in place of telephone?
(d) Vid screen.
14. What database is commonly used by Dallas and the rest of the police force when attempting to locate known felons?
15. What type of images are introduced into the story?
(d) Crime scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roarke feels the need to apologize when he learns that Dallas has been _____.
2. What is the name of the cop who jokes with Eve?
3. Dallas thinks the reporter's source is which of the following?
4. Who finds the body?
5. Dallas receives a call regarding the death of:
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)