|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following makes an anonymous call to Dallas?
2. Approximately how much money does Sharon De Blass have in a hidden account?
3. Dallas is called into a meeting by which superior?
4. Roarke shows Dallas which piece of illegal equipment?
5. The Chief orders Dallas to do which of the following?
(b) Create a cover up.
(d) Look elsewhere.
6. How is the latest gun purchased?
(b) Electronic bid.
(c) In person.
(d) Over the phone.
7. What is the cause of death of the old man?
8. Dallas learns that Simpson is the victim of _____.
(b) Insurance fraud.
9. What is the victim's dream job?
(c) Trophy wife.
10. How many years has the couple been divorced?
11. What is the name of Roarke's major domo?
12. Roarke feels the need to apologize when he learns that Dallas has been _____.
(a) Covering up vital information.
(b) Keeping him under surveillance.
(c) Trying to prove his innocence.
(d) Telling the truth.
13. Who is the owner of the murder weapon?
(d) De Blass.
14. Dallas is not surprised when the reporter refuses to do which of the following?
(a) Go away.
(b) Pick up the check.
(c) Hold the information.
(d) Reveal a source.
15. Approximately how long will Roarke be gone?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Dallas re-runs the videos, she notes that the killer exhibits ____ but only in the first video.
2. Dallas' presence is required at an upcoming _____.
3. Where does Roarke take Dallas for the first time?
4. Where does Dallas meet up with Roarke?
5. What is the reason that the elderly woman poisoned her husband?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)