|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Dallas find in the apartment?
2. Where does the latest victim's husband live?
3. Dallas is called into a meeting by which superior?
4. Roarke announces that he is leaving to go to which location?
5. Roarke shows Dallas which piece of illegal equipment?
6. What is the surname of the next victim?
7. Roarke feels the need to apologize when he learns that Dallas has been _____.
(a) Telling the truth.
(b) Keeping him under surveillance.
(c) Covering up vital information.
(d) Trying to prove his innocence.
8. What is the name of the police psychiatrist?
9. Senator De Blass is a representative of which party?
10. What is the name of the victim's child?
11. What personal item does Dallas take from the crime scene?
12. As Dallas re-runs the videos, she notes that the killer exhibits ____ but only in the first video.
13. Who does Dallas consult about her new theory of multiple killers?
14. Dallas is eligible to receive which of the following?
(b) Leave of absence.
(c) Disciplinary measures.
15. Dallas' presence is required at an upcoming _____.
(a) Training session.
(b) Charity brunch.
(c) Press conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason that the elderly woman poisoned her husband?
2. The Chief orders Dallas to do which of the following?
3. What is the cop's rank?
4. Who conducts the interview?
5. Simpson plans to announce that the De Blass and Starr murders are ______.
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)