|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of death of the old man?
2. What is the name of Roarke's major domo?
3. What animal does Dallas find in the apartment?
4. Dallas discusses which of the following with Roarke?
(c) High school.
(d) Police academy training.
5. Senator De Blass is a representative of which party?
6. What is the surname of the determined reporter at the press conference?
7. How many years has the couple been divorced?
8. Where does Roarke take Dallas for the first time?
(b) Shooting range.
9. What information does the reporter give to Dallas?
(a) Her own notes.
(b) An address.
(c) A telephone number.
(d) Security tapes.
10. Dallas' presence is required at an upcoming _____.
(a) Press conference.
(b) Charity brunch.
(c) Training session.
11. What is the victim's first name?
12. What item in Dallas' car is repaired by Roarke?
13. What item is supplied to Dallas by the psychiatrist?
(d) Doctor's excuse.
14. Dallas makes a thorough search of which facility?
(b) Pimp's hangout.
(c) Dive bar.
(d) Senator's mansion.
15. Who appears in Dallas' dreams that night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dallas use to trace the latest weapon?
2. Feeney is able to substantiate this information by contacting the _____.
3. The information involves which of the following?
4. As Dallas re-runs the videos, she notes that the killer exhibits ____ but only in the first video.
5. What is the victim's dream job?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)