|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Roarke feel the next morning?
2. Dallas thinks the reporter's source is which of the following?
3. Dallas' presence is required at an upcoming _____.
(a) Press conference.
(c) Charity brunch.
(d) Training session.
4. What is a common word used in place of telephone?
(c) Vid screen.
5. Dallas is called into a meeting by which superior?
6. What is the reason that the elderly woman poisoned her husband?
(a) He snored.
(b) He worked too much.
(c) He ate all the baked goods.
(d) He was abusive.
7. Roarke announces that he is leaving to go to which location?
8. Simpson plans to announce that the De Blass and Starr murders are ______.
9. Dallas discusses which of the following with Roarke?
(c) High school.
(d) Police academy training.
10. Approximately how long will Roarke be gone?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 3 days.
11. Dallas is reprimanded for her ________ involving Roarke.
(c) Interrogation methods.
12. Who is waiting at the police station to be interviewed?
(a) De Blass.
13. Dallas receives a call regarding the death of:
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A street person.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) Her boss.
14. What is the name of Roarke's major domo?
15. What is the surname of the determined reporter at the press conference?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item in Dallas' car is repaired by Roarke?
2. Simpson blames his troubles on which of the following?
3. Who does Dallas consult about her new theory of multiple killers?
4. Dallas makes a thorough search of which facility?
5. Where does Roarke take Dallas for the first time?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)