|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dallas notices what discrepancy in the killer's first, second and third videos?
(a) Set up.
2. What is the reason that the elderly woman poisoned her husband?
(a) He ate all the baked goods.
(b) He snored.
(c) He worked too much.
(d) He was abusive.
3. Approximately how long will Roarke be gone?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 1 week.
4. What is the purpose of Roarke's call?
(a) Job offer.
(b) New information.
5. How many killers does Dallas think are involved?
6. Roarke announces that he is leaving to go to which location?
7. Where does Dallas meet up with Roarke?
(a) Cop central.
8. What is the victim's dream job?
(c) Trophy wife.
9. What is the reporter's first name?
10. Who joins Dallas in her office at Cop Central?
11. As Dallas re-runs the videos, she notes that the killer exhibits ____ but only in the first video.
12. What is a term often used to describe a police station?
13. What emotion does Roarke feel the next morning?
14. Dallas makes a thorough search of which facility?
(a) Dive bar.
(b) Pimp's hangout.
(c) Senator's mansion.
15. What is the name of the place Roarke is staying while he is away from home?
(b) Free Star.
(c) Planet Four.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dallas receives an enlightening phone call from which character?
2. Who is waiting at the police station to be interviewed?
3. Senator De Blass is a representative of which party?
4. Who is the owner of the murder weapon?
5. What animal does Dallas find in the apartment?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)