|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sharon's mother?
2. Against her will Dallas is forced to give ____ to De Blass.
(a) The evidence.
(b) Her notes.
(c) Her phone number.
(d) Her impressions.
3. What is the name of the man scheduled to meet the victim?
4. De Blass is able to make such demands because of his relationship with _____.
(c) The President.
5. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
(a) Dallas gets drunk.
(b) Dallas is shot.
(c) Dallas commits a crime.
(d) Dallas kills a man.
6. How is the woman killed?
7. Dallas is told to visit which person at his/her office?
(c) De Blass.
8. Dallas laments not being able to do what?
(a) Arrest Roarke.
(b) Transfer from New York.
(c) Get a promotion.
(d) Save the baby.
9. What item would have been extremely useful until it is compromised?
(b) Wrist watch.
(c) Eyewitness account.
(d) Security tapes.
10. Dallas tells her companion that they are sure to be followed by _____.
(b) De Blass.
(d) State Police.
11. What about the friend seems to change every time s/he appears?
12. Dallas ascertains that the woman will be the first of how many victims?
13. Roarke worries about Dallas' obvious ____.
14. What is the name of Sharon's neighbor?
15. According to Dallas' computer, what is the probability that her main suspect is the killer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual weapon is found at the scene?
2. What is the name of Dallas' commander?
3. Who does Dallas find at the scene of the next crime?
4. How old is the woman?
5. What item does Dallas find when she returns home from her shift at the NYPSD?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)