|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. De Blass is able to make such demands because of his relationship with _____.
(a) The President.
2. What is the first name of the person?
3. Roarke worries about Dallas' obvious ____.
4. What level of access does Dallas have on the De Blass file?
5. What is the name of the artist who painted Mavis?
6. What telling item is found at this particular crime scene?
(d) Guest registry.
7. What is the name of Eve's best friend?
8. What does the victim's grandfather do for a living?
(a) TV personality.
9. What kind of wine does Roarke take to Dallas' apartment?
10. In which state is Dallas' next stop?
(b) New York.
11. How does Dallas return to New York?
12. Where does the sister work?
(a) TV station.
(c) CIA headquarters.
(d) White House.
13. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
(a) Dallas commits a crime.
(b) Dallas kills a man.
(c) Dallas gets drunk.
(d) Dallas is shot.
14. According to Dallas' computer, what is the probability that her main suspect is the killer?
15. What is the name of Sharon's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the woman?
2. What item is delivered before Dallas returns home?
3. What is the name of Sharon's neighbor?
4. Who is the second person approached by Dallas regarding an alibi?
5. What is the name of Sharon's father?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)