|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of the events, Dallas is scheduled to do what?
(a) Testify in court.
(b) Write several reports.
(c) Undergo testing.
(d) Meet with the chief of police.
2. Dallas wracks her brain to uncover what about Sharon's death?
(a) Media interest.
3. What does Mavis do for a living?
(c) Computer analyst.
4. What is the first name of the person?
5. What is the caliber of gun used to kill Sharon De Blass?
6. What is the name of the Senator's assistant?
7. Where is the office located?
(a) New Los Angeles.
(d) East Washington.
8. Who is the victim?
9. Dallas is told to visit which person at his/her office?
(a) De Blass.
10. What about the friend seems to change every time s/he appears?
11. What is the woman's hometown?
(a) Kansas City.
(b) St. Louis.
12. What color suit does Dallas wear to the funeral?
13. What reaction does Dallas receive from Roarke when he sees the fallen object?
14. How many years has the pair been friends?
15. What does Dallas order to drink at the bar?
(a) Soda water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second person approached by Dallas regarding an alibi?
2. What unusual weapon is found at the scene?
3. What is the relationship between Roarke and the De Blass family?
4. What does the victim's grandfather do for a living?
5. What item does Dallas lose on her return trip?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)