|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's occupation?
(c) Truck driver.
2. Sharon's mother professes utter confusion over Sharon's ____.
(a) Financial status.
(b) Manner of death.
3. What is the first name of the person?
4. What is the last name of Sharon's mother?
5. What telling item is found at this particular crime scene?
(a) Guest registry.
6. What does the killer force Starr to call him?
(c) Uncle Bob.
7. Who calls Dallas at home before she leaves for work?
(d) Chief of detectives.
8. What does the victim's grandfather do for a living?
(b) TV personality.
9. According to Dallas' computer, what is the probability that her main suspect is the killer?
10. The friends are scheduled to go out to a nightclub in which location?
(a) Upper West Side.
(b) Greenwich Village.
11. What color suit does Dallas wear to the funeral?
12. How does Dallas return to New York?
13. What item would have been extremely useful until it is compromised?
(a) Wrist watch.
(c) Security tapes.
(d) Eyewitness account.
14. What does Mavis do for a living?
(b) Computer analyst.
15. Where is the meeting scheduled to take place?
(a) Coffee shop.
(b) Crime scene.
(c) Dallas' apartment.
(d) Police central.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the office located?
2. Who accompanies Dallas on the trip?
3. How old is the woman?
4. What word does Dallas use to describe the clientele of the club?
5. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)