|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sharon's mother professes utter confusion over Sharon's ____.
(b) Financial status.
(c) Manner of death.
2. Dallas meets the Senator and immediately pegs him as being _____.
3. Who accompanies Dallas on the trip?
4. Dallas wracks her brain to uncover what about Sharon's death?
(c) Media interest.
5. What does the killer force Starr to call him?
(a) Uncle Bob.
6. How many years has the pair been friends?
7. What does Dallas order to drink at the bar?
(b) Soda water.
8. What is the first name of the person?
9. What is the relationship between Roarke and the De Blass family?
(b) Business associates.
10. What item does Feeney remove from the scene as evidence?
(c) Appointment book.
(d) Cell phone.
11. What kind of wine does Roarke take to Dallas' apartment?
12. What is the basis of the argument between Dallas and Roarke?
(a) Lack of an alibi.
(b) Obstruction of justice.
(c) Withholding evidence.
(d) Breaking and entering.
13. What word does Dallas use to describe the clientele of the club?
14. What does the victim's grandfather do for a living?
(d) TV personality.
15. What is the name of Sharon's neighbor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual weapon is found at the scene?
2. What is the name of Sharon's father?
3. What is the name of Eve's best friend?
4. What item does Dallas find at the scene?
5. What law does Roarke break in Dallas' apartment?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)