|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
(a) Dallas kills a man.
(b) Dallas commits a crime.
(c) Dallas gets drunk.
(d) Dallas is shot.
2. Who does Dallas meet at the funeral?
3. What is the name of the next victim?
4. What item does Feeney remove from the scene as evidence?
(c) Cell phone.
(d) Appointment book.
5. As a result of the events, Dallas is scheduled to do what?
(a) Meet with the chief of police.
(b) Write several reports.
(c) Testify in court.
(d) Undergo testing.
6. What is the first name of the person?
7. What is the name of the person Dallas is scheduled to meet?
(a) De Blass.
8. Dallas ascertains that the woman will be the first of how many victims?
9. Who owns the building where Sharon De Blass lived?
10. Eve's last date had tried to get ahead by offering her which of the following?
(a) Bottle of wine.
(d) Mink coat.
11. What is the woman's hometown?
(c) St. Louis.
(d) Kansas City.
12. Which part of Sharon De Blass' crime scene has been disturbed?
13. Where does the sister work?
(b) CIA headquarters.
(c) White House.
(d) TV station.
14. What is the name of the club where Mavis works?
(a) Yellow Monkey.
(b) Blue Squirrel.
(c) Lucky Otter.
(d) Jazzy Giraffe.
15. What is the name of the man scheduled to meet the victim?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dallas demands to interview which character?
2. What color suit does Dallas wear to the funeral?
3. What reaction does Dallas receive from Roarke when he sees the fallen object?
4. How does Sharon's mother describe their relationship?
5. What does Roarke suggest for dinner?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)