|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sharon's father?
2. De Blass is able to make such demands because of his relationship with _____.
(b) The President.
3. The friends are scheduled to go out to a nightclub in which location?
(a) Upper West Side.
(c) Greenwich Village.
4. Sharon's mother professes utter confusion over Sharon's ____.
(a) Financial status.
(d) Manner of death.
5. What is the friends' previous occupation?
6. What word does Dallas use to describe the clientele of the club?
7. Dallas laments not being able to do what?
(a) Save the baby.
(b) Transfer from New York.
(c) Arrest Roarke.
(d) Get a promotion.
8. What is the name of the police department where Eve Dallas works?
(b) Los Angeles Police Department.
(d) New York Police and Security Department.
9. Who owns the building where Sharon De Blass lived?
10. Dallas works hard to try and link ____ to the death.
(b) De Blass.
11. What level of access does Dallas have on the De Blass file?
12. What is the name of Sharon's neighbor?
13. What reaction does Dallas receive from Roarke when he sees the fallen object?
14. What does the killer force Starr to call him?
(d) Uncle Bob.
15. What item would have been extremely useful until it is compromised?
(a) Security tapes.
(b) Eyewitness account.
(d) Wrist watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dallas' computer, what is the probability that her main suspect is the killer?
2. What is the name of the man scheduled to meet the victim?
3. What is the caliber of gun used to kill Sharon De Blass?
4. What is the man's occupation?
5. What does Dallas order to drink at the bar?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)