|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color suit does Dallas wear to the funeral?
2. What does the victim's grandfather do for a living?
(b) TV personality.
3. What does Mavis do for a living?
(b) Computer analyst.
4. What is the friends' previous occupation?
5. As a result of the events, Dallas is scheduled to do what?
(a) Write several reports.
(b) Undergo testing.
(c) Testify in court.
(d) Meet with the chief of police.
6. Who sends a package to Dallas' apartment?
7. Dallas ascertains that the woman will be the first of how many victims?
8. What is the name of the next victim?
9. What unusual weapon is found at the scene?
10. Who is the victim?
11. What is the caliber of gun used to kill Sharon De Blass?
12. What is the basis of the argument between Dallas and Roarke?
(a) Withholding evidence.
(b) Obstruction of justice.
(c) Breaking and entering.
(d) Lack of an alibi.
13. Who owns the building where Sharon De Blass lived?
14. Who does Dallas find at the scene of the next crime?
(d) News anchor.
15. What is inside the package?
(a) Concert tickets.
(c) A second video.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sharon's mother?
2. How old is the woman?
3. Which part of Sharon De Blass' crime scene has been disturbed?
4. The friends are scheduled to go out to a nightclub in which location?
5. What is the term used in the book referring to Starr's entrance into her business?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)