|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What level of access does Dallas have on the De Blass file?
2. Where is the office located?
(b) East Washington.
(c) New Los Angeles.
3. What reaction does Dallas receive from Roarke when he sees the fallen object?
4. What is inside the package?
(a) Concert tickets.
(c) A second video.
5. What is the name of the police department where Eve Dallas works?
(b) Los Angeles Police Department.
(c) New York Police and Security Department.
6. Dallas laments not being able to do what?
(a) Transfer from New York.
(b) Save the baby.
(c) Arrest Roarke.
(d) Get a promotion.
7. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
(a) Dallas is shot.
(b) Dallas kills a man.
(c) Dallas gets drunk.
(d) Dallas commits a crime.
8. What is the name of Sharon's father?
9. What does Roarke suggest for dinner?
10. What is the first name of the person?
11. What law does Roarke break in Dallas' apartment?
(c) Carrying a weapon.
(d) Destruction of property.
12. Where is the meeting scheduled to take place?
(a) Crime scene.
(b) Coffee shop.
(c) Police central.
(d) Dallas' apartment.
13. What item is delivered before Dallas returns home?
14. What is the name of Sharon's mother?
15. Who calls Dallas at home before she leaves for work?
(c) Chief of detectives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What telling item is found at this particular crime scene?
2. Against her will Dallas is forced to give ____ to De Blass.
3. What type of food do the friends eventually order?
4. Dallas works hard to try and link ____ to the death.
5. How is the woman killed?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)