|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sharon's mother describe their relationship?
2. What kind of wine does Roarke take to Dallas' apartment?
3. What item does Dallas find at the scene?
(a) Murder weapon.
(c) Suicide confession.
4. What does Roarke suggest for dinner?
5. Dallas wracks her brain to uncover what about Sharon's death?
(d) Media interest.
6. What item would have been extremely useful until it is compromised?
(b) Wrist watch.
(c) Eyewitness account.
(d) Security tapes.
7. Where does the sister work?
(a) CIA headquarters.
(b) TV station.
(d) White House.
8. What is the woman's hometown?
(b) Kansas City.
(d) St. Louis.
9. What is the man's occupation?
(d) Truck driver.
10. What is the term used in the book referring to Starr's entrance into her business?
11. Who is the victim?
12. What is the basis of the argument between Dallas and Roarke?
(a) Lack of an alibi.
(b) Obstruction of justice.
(c) Breaking and entering.
(d) Withholding evidence.
13. What is the last name of Sharon's mother?
14. What is the name of the police department where Eve Dallas works?
(a) Los Angeles Police Department.
(b) New York Police and Security Department.
15. What is the name of Eve's best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dallas laments not being able to do what?
2. What unusual weapon is found at the scene?
3. What is the friends' previous occupation?
4. What is inside the package?
5. Dallas works hard to try and link ____ to the death.
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)