|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Dallas on the trip?
2. Which part of Sharon De Blass' crime scene has been disturbed?
3. What item does Dallas find at the scene?
(b) Suicide confession.
(d) Murder weapon.
4. Who does Dallas find at the scene of the next crime?
(a) News anchor.
5. Dallas tells her companion that they are sure to be followed by _____.
(a) De Blass.
(c) State Police.
6. What does the killer force Starr to call him?
(d) Uncle Bob.
7. Dallas laments not being able to do what?
(a) Transfer from New York.
(b) Arrest Roarke.
(c) Save the baby.
(d) Get a promotion.
8. Dallas is worried that Roarke has delved into what area?
(a) Police files.
(c) Kitchen cabinets.
9. Who does Dallas meet at the funeral?
10. Eve's last date had tried to get ahead by offering her which of the following?
(a) Bottle of wine.
(d) Mink coat.
11. What law does Roarke break in Dallas' apartment?
(a) Destruction of property.
(c) Carrying a weapon.
12. What is the first name of the person?
13. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
(a) Dallas is shot.
(b) Dallas gets drunk.
(c) Dallas kills a man.
(d) Dallas commits a crime.
14. What item does Dallas find when she returns home from her shift at the NYPSD?
(d) Homeless man.
15. Where is the office located?
(b) New Los Angeles.
(c) East Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. The friends are scheduled to go out to a nightclub in which location?
2. What word does Dallas use to describe the clientele of the club?
3. According to Dallas' computer, what is the probability that her main suspect is the killer?
4. What department does Feeney control?
5. What is the friends' previous occupation?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)