|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Dallas find when she returns home from her shift at the NYPSD?
(a) Homeless man.
2. Roarke asks Dallas about which of the following?
(a) Police training.
3. Who is the second person approached by Dallas regarding an alibi?
4. What does the victim's grandfather do for a living?
(c) TV personality.
5. What is the name of the person Dallas is scheduled to meet?
(b) De Blass.
6. What reaction does Dallas receive from Roarke when he sees the fallen object?
7. Dallas is disappointed by the lack of information received from which of the following?
(c) Background history.
8. Dallas is told to visit which person at his/her office?
(c) De Blass.
9. What unusual weapon is found at the scene?
10. What item does Feeney remove from the scene as evidence?
(b) Appointment book.
(c) Cell phone.
11. What does Mavis do for a living?
(b) Computer analyst.
12. What is the name of Sharon's father?
13. What is the name of Mr. De Blass' sister?
14. What item does Dallas lose on her return trip?
15. Who is Dallas scheduled to meet the next morning?
(a) Senator De Blass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Dallas use to describe the clientele of the club?
2. What is the friends' previous occupation?
3. Which part of Sharon De Blass' crime scene has been disturbed?
4. What does Dallas order to drink at the bar?
5. What about the friend seems to change every time s/he appears?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)