|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the victim's grandfather do for a living?
(c) TV personality.
2. What is the name of the artist who painted Mavis?
3. What is the name of Sharon's mother?
4. What is the relationship between Roarke and the De Blass family?
(a) Business associates.
5. What is the name of Mr. De Blass' sister?
6. Dallas works hard to try and link ____ to the death.
(c) De Blass.
7. What about the friend seems to change every time s/he appears?
8. What is the name of the Senator's assistant?
9. What reaction does Dallas receive from Roarke when he sees the fallen object?
10. What is the name of the club where Mavis works?
(a) Jazzy Giraffe.
(b) Yellow Monkey.
(c) Lucky Otter.
(d) Blue Squirrel.
11. As a result of the events, Dallas is scheduled to do what?
(a) Undergo testing.
(b) Testify in court.
(c) Meet with the chief of police.
(d) Write several reports.
12. What is the name of the next victim?
13. Which part of Sharon De Blass' crime scene has been disturbed?
14. What is the name of Sharon's father?
15. What item does Dallas find when she returns home from her shift at the NYPSD?
(c) Homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. The friends are scheduled to go out to a nightclub in which location?
2. What is the woman's hometown?
3. What item does Dallas lose on her return trip?
4. What level of access does Dallas have on the De Blass file?
5. What is the first name of Ms. Starr?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)