|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color suit does Dallas wear to the funeral?
2. What unusual weapon is found at the scene?
3. What does Dallas order to drink at the bar?
(d) Soda water.
4. What does the woman do for a living?
(d) Graphic designer.
5. What is the name of the man scheduled to meet the victim?
6. Dallas ascertains that the woman will be the first of how many victims?
7. In which state is Dallas' next stop?
(c) New York.
8. What item would have been extremely useful until it is compromised?
(a) Eyewitness account.
(c) Security tapes.
(d) Wrist watch.
9. Dallas is disappointed by the lack of information received from which of the following?
(d) Background history.
10. As a result of the events, Dallas is scheduled to do what?
(a) Write several reports.
(b) Undergo testing.
(c) Testify in court.
(d) Meet with the chief of police.
11. What is the name of Dallas' commander?
12. What is the name of Mr. De Blass' sister?
13. What is the last name of Sharon's mother?
14. What is the friends' previous occupation?
15. What is the name of the artist who painted Mavis?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sharon's neighbor?
2. Who owns the building where Sharon De Blass lived?
3. Dallas is told to visit which person at his/her office?
4. What does the victim's grandfather do for a living?
5. Who calls Dallas at home before she leaves for work?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)