|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Dallas find when she returns home from her shift at the NYPSD?
(b) Homeless man.
2. What color suit does Dallas wear to the funeral?
3. What does the killer force Starr to call him?
(a) Uncle Bob.
4. What item would have been extremely useful until it is compromised?
(b) Eyewitness account.
(c) Wrist watch.
(d) Security tapes.
5. What is the term used in the book referring to Starr's entrance into her business?
6. What telling item is found at this particular crime scene?
(b) Guest registry.
7. As a result of the events, Dallas is scheduled to do what?
(a) Undergo testing.
(b) Testify in court.
(c) Meet with the chief of police.
(d) Write several reports.
8. What about the friend seems to change every time s/he appears?
9. Where is the meeting scheduled to take place?
(a) Police central.
(b) Coffee shop.
(c) Crime scene.
(d) Dallas' apartment.
10. Who calls Dallas at home before she leaves for work?
(a) Chief of detectives.
11. Which part of Sharon De Blass' crime scene has been disturbed?
12. What word does Dallas use to describe the clientele of the club?
13. What is the first name of the person?
14. The friends are scheduled to go out to a nightclub in which location?
(b) Upper West Side.
(d) Greenwich Village.
15. Who sends a package to Dallas' apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman's hometown?
2. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
3. What is the name of Sharon's mother?
4. What item does Dallas find at the scene?
5. How is the woman killed?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)