|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sharon's mother professes utter confusion over Sharon's ____.
(a) Financial status.
(c) Manner of death.
2. Who owns the building where Sharon De Blass lived?
3. What law does Roarke break in Dallas' apartment?
(b) Carrying a weapon.
(c) Destruction of property.
4. What is the first name of the person?
5. What does Roarke suggest for dinner?
6. What is the name of Sharon's apartment building?
(a) East Park.
7. What is the name of the man scheduled to meet the victim?
8. Eve's last date had tried to get ahead by offering her which of the following?
(a) Mink coat.
(d) Bottle of wine.
9. What is the name of Eve's best friend?
10. Dallas tells her companion that they are sure to be followed by _____.
(a) State Police.
(b) De Blass.
11. Who is Dallas scheduled to meet the next morning?
(c) Senator De Blass.
12. As a result of the events, Dallas is scheduled to do what?
(a) Meet with the chief of police.
(b) Undergo testing.
(c) Testify in court.
(d) Write several reports.
13. Where is the office located?
(a) East Washington.
(b) New Los Angeles.
14. Dallas wracks her brain to uncover what about Sharon's death?
(b) Media interest.
15. What is the name of Mr. De Blass' sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Roarke and the De Blass family?
2. What item does Dallas find at the scene?
3. What item would have been extremely useful until it is compromised?
4. Dallas works hard to try and link ____ to the death.
5. What is the name of Sharon's father?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)