|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sharon's mother describe their relationship?
2. Roarke asks Dallas about which of the following?
(c) Police training.
3. Who is the victim?
4. Dallas laments not being able to do what?
(a) Get a promotion.
(b) Transfer from New York.
(c) Save the baby.
(d) Arrest Roarke.
5. Who calls Dallas at home before she leaves for work?
(b) Chief of detectives.
6. Where is the meeting scheduled to take place?
(a) Crime scene.
(b) Coffee shop.
(c) Dallas' apartment.
(d) Police central.
7. What is the name of Eve's best friend?
8. Eve's last date had tried to get ahead by offering her which of the following?
(b) Bottle of wine.
(c) Mink coat.
9. What does Mavis do for a living?
(b) Computer analyst.
10. Dallas is disappointed by the lack of information received from which of the following?
(a) Background history.
11. Who owns the building where Sharon De Blass lived?
12. What is the woman's hometown?
(b) Kansas City.
(d) St. Louis.
13. What is the first name of the person?
14. As a result of the events, Dallas is scheduled to do what?
(a) Meet with the chief of police.
(b) Undergo testing.
(c) Testify in court.
(d) Write several reports.
15. What does Dallas accidentally drop out of her bag?
(a) Cell phone.
(d) Business card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sharon's neighbor?
2. Who accompanies Dallas on the trip?
3. What is the name of Dallas' commander?
4. What item does Feeney remove from the scene as evidence?
5. What unusual weapon is found at the scene?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)