|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What telling item is found at this particular crime scene?
(b) Guest registry.
2. What reaction does Dallas receive from Roarke when he sees the fallen object?
3. What color suit does Dallas wear to the funeral?
4. What is the name of Sharon's neighbor?
5. Dallas meets the Senator and immediately pegs him as being _____.
6. What is the name of the artist who painted Mavis?
7. What is the first name of Ms. Starr?
8. What item does Dallas lose on her return trip?
9. Who sends a package to Dallas' apartment?
10. How does Sharon's mother describe their relationship?
11. What is the last name of Sharon's mother?
12. Dallas is told to visit which person at his/her office?
(d) De Blass.
13. What is the name of the man scheduled to meet the victim?
14. What is the name of Sharon's father?
15. Who is the second person approached by Dallas regarding an alibi?
Short Answer Questions
1. Roarke asks Dallas about which of the following?
2. Dallas is worried that Roarke has delved into what area?
3. What is the term used in the book referring to Starr's entrance into her business?
4. Who is Dallas scheduled to meet the next morning?
5. Where is the office located?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)