|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is inside the package?
(c) A second video.
(d) Concert tickets.
2. What unusual weapon is found at the scene?
3. What color suit does Dallas wear to the funeral?
4. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
(a) Dallas gets drunk.
(b) Dallas is shot.
(c) Dallas kills a man.
(d) Dallas commits a crime.
5. Dallas is disappointed by the lack of information received from which of the following?
(b) Background history.
6. What is the basis of the argument between Dallas and Roarke?
(a) Breaking and entering.
(b) Lack of an alibi.
(c) Withholding evidence.
(d) Obstruction of justice.
7. Dallas is told to visit which person at his/her office?
(a) De Blass.
8. What reaction does Dallas receive from Roarke when he sees the fallen object?
9. How many years has the pair been friends?
10. What department does Feeney control?
11. What item does Dallas find at the scene?
(b) Suicide confession.
(d) Murder weapon.
12. What is the name of the Senator's assistant?
13. What is the last name of Sharon's mother?
14. What is the relationship between Roarke and the De Blass family?
(a) Business associates.
15. What word does Dallas use to describe the clientele of the club?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman's hometown?
2. What is the term used in the book referring to Starr's entrance into her business?
3. The friends are scheduled to go out to a nightclub in which location?
4. What does the victim's grandfather do for a living?
5. Which part of Sharon De Blass' crime scene has been disturbed?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)