|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dallas' commander?
2. What does the victim's grandfather do for a living?
(c) TV personality.
3. Where does the sister work?
(a) TV station.
(b) CIA headquarters.
(d) White House.
4. Dallas is disappointed by the lack of information received from which of the following?
(d) Background history.
5. Dallas tells her companion that they are sure to be followed by _____.
(a) State Police.
(c) De Blass.
6. What is the last name of Sharon's mother?
7. Where is the office located?
(b) New Los Angeles.
(c) East Washington.
8. What is the man's occupation?
(d) Truck driver.
9. What is the basis of the argument between Dallas and Roarke?
(a) Obstruction of justice.
(b) Lack of an alibi.
(c) Withholding evidence.
(d) Breaking and entering.
10. What is the first name of the person?
11. Roarke asks Dallas about which of the following?
(b) Police training.
12. Who does Dallas meet at the funeral?
13. In which state is Dallas' next stop?
(d) New York.
14. What is the name of Sharon's father?
15. What is the friends' previous occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What about the friend seems to change every time s/he appears?
2. What does Roarke suggest for dinner?
3. As a result of the events, Dallas is scheduled to do what?
4. Sharon's mother professes utter confusion over Sharon's ____.
5. Dallas works hard to try and link ____ to the death.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)