|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roarke suggest for dinner?
2. What is the friends' previous occupation?
3. Who does Dallas meet at the funeral?
4. What is the man's occupation?
(d) Truck driver.
5. Who owns the building where Sharon De Blass lived?
6. Dallas tells her companion that they are sure to be followed by _____.
(b) De Blass.
(d) State Police.
7. What unusual weapon is found at the scene?
8. What department does Feeney control?
9. What item does Dallas lose on her return trip?
10. What is the woman's hometown?
(a) Kansas City.
(d) St. Louis.
11. What does Dallas accidentally drop out of her bag?
(a) Business card.
(c) Cell phone.
12. What reaction does Dallas receive from Roarke when he sees the fallen object?
13. How does Dallas return to New York?
14. What is the name of Sharon's apartment building?
(a) East Park.
15. Dallas meets the Senator and immediately pegs him as being _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of food do the friends eventually order?
2. Dallas laments not being able to do what?
3. Which part of Sharon De Blass' crime scene has been disturbed?
4. What kind of wine does Roarke take to Dallas' apartment?
5. What is the name of Dallas' commander?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)