|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Dallas use to describe the clientele of the club?
2. What item does Dallas lose on her return trip?
3. How does Sharon's mother describe their relationship?
4. What item is delivered before Dallas returns home?
5. What does Roarke suggest for dinner?
6. What item would have been extremely useful until it is compromised?
(a) Eyewitness account.
(c) Wrist watch.
(d) Security tapes.
7. Dallas laments not being able to do what?
(a) Transfer from New York.
(b) Save the baby.
(c) Get a promotion.
(d) Arrest Roarke.
8. What is inside the package?
(b) Concert tickets.
(d) A second video.
9. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
(a) Dallas gets drunk.
(b) Dallas commits a crime.
(c) Dallas kills a man.
(d) Dallas is shot.
10. Who accompanies Dallas on the trip?
11. What is the first name of the person?
12. What is the man's occupation?
(c) Truck driver.
13. Who owns the building where Sharon De Blass lived?
14. How does Dallas return to New York?
15. What reaction does Dallas receive from Roarke when he sees the fallen object?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person Dallas is scheduled to meet?
2. What is the name of Sharon's neighbor?
3. What is the name of Eve's best friend?
4. Dallas ascertains that the woman will be the first of how many victims?
5. What about the friend seems to change every time s/he appears?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)