|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of the person?
2. Dallas notices what discrepancy in the killer's first, second and third videos?
(d) Set up.
3. Senator De Blass is a representative of which party?
4. Who calls Dallas at home before she leaves for work?
(d) Chief of detectives.
5. Dallas discusses suffering from which of the following issues?
(a) Chronic hiccups.
(c) Memory loss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dallas receives a call regarding the death of:
2. What item does Feeney remove from the scene as evidence?
3. Who does Dallas meet at the funeral?
4. What does the victim's grandfather do for a living?
5. What is the reporter's first name?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)