1. What is the name of the police department where Eve Dallas works?
(c) Los Angeles Police Department.
(d) New York Police and Security Department.
2. What is Dallas's rank?
3. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
(a) Dallas commits a crime.
(b) Dallas kills a man.
(c) Dallas is shot.
(d) Dallas gets drunk.
4. Who is the victim?
5. As a result of the events, Dallas is scheduled to do what?
(a) Testify in court.
(b) Meet with the chief of police.
(c) Undergo testing.
(d) Write several reports.
6. Who calls Dallas at home before she leaves for work?
(a) Chief of detectives.
7. What is the name of the person Dallas is scheduled to meet?
(b) De Blass.
8. What is the first name of the person?
9. Where is the meeting scheduled to take place?
(a) Coffee shop.
(b) Dallas' apartment.
(c) Police central.
(d) Crime scene.
This section contains 2,540 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)