1. What is the name of the police department where Eve Dallas works?
(a) New York Police and Security Department.
(d) Los Angeles Police Department.
2. What is Dallas's rank?
3. What major event happens the evening before the story begins?
(a) Dallas kills a man.
(b) Dallas is shot.
(c) Dallas commits a crime.
(d) Dallas gets drunk.
4. Who is the victim?
5. As a result of the events, Dallas is scheduled to do what?
(a) Undergo testing.
(b) Testify in court.
(c) Write several reports.
(d) Meet with the chief of police.
6. Who calls Dallas at home before she leaves for work?
(b) Chief of detectives.
7. What is the name of the person Dallas is scheduled to meet?
(d) De Blass.
8. What is the first name of the person?
9. Where is the meeting scheduled to take place?
(a) Police central.
(b) Dallas' apartment.
(c) Coffee shop.
(d) Crime scene.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 2,540 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)