• Reader is introduced to Eve Dallas.
• The year is 2058.
• Dallas works for the New York Police and Security Department.
• Dallas wakes up the morning after being forced to kill a suspect.
• Dallas is scheduled for testing.
• Dallas is called into another high-profile case.
• Reader is introduced to Ryan Feeney.
• Dallas meets Feeney at the crime scene.
• The victim is Sharon De Blass, a licensed prostitute.
• De Blass has been shot three times.
• A note is left at the scene.
• Dallas begins interviews.
• Dallas learns that De Blass had a date with a man named Roarke.
• De Blass' grandfather is a senator.
• Senator owns handguns which have been banned.
• Little evidence is gained from De Blass' autopsy.
• The security tapes in DeBlass' building have been partially erased.
• Dallas learns that Roarke owns the building.
• Dallas researches Roarke.
• When Dallas arrives at home she finds a video...
This section contains 1,333 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)