Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Chapter 1 Abstract
* Reader is introduced to Eve Dallas.
* The year is 2058.
* Dallas works for the New York Police and Security Department.
* Dallas wakes up the morning after being forced to kill a suspect.
* Dallas is scheduled for testing.
* Dallas is called into another high-profile case.
* Reader is introduced to Ryan Feeney.
Chapters 2-3 Abstract
* Dallas meets...
This section contains 1,589 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)