* Reader is introduced to Eve Dallas.
* The year is 2058.
* Dallas works for the New York Police and Security Department.
* Dallas wakes up the morning after being forced to kill a suspect.
* Dallas is scheduled for testing.
* Dallas is called into another high-profile case.
* Reader is introduced to Ryan Feeney.
* Dallas meets Feeney at the crime scene.
* The victim is Sharon De Blass, a licensed prostitute.
* De Blass has been shot three times.
* A note is left at the scene.
* Dallas begins interviews.
* Dallas learns that De Blass had a date with a man named Roarke.
* De Blass' grandfather is a senator.
* Senator owns handguns which have been banned.
* Little evidence is gained from De Blass' autopsy.
* The security tapes in DeBlass' building have been partially erased.
* Dallas learns that Roarke owns the building.
* Dallas researches Roarke.
* When Dallas arrives at home she finds a video...
This section contains 1,333 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)