Short Answer Questions Key
1. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
2. Burton G. Malkiel is an American economist, most famous for what classic finance book?
A Random Walk Down Wall Street.
3. What contends that prices of publicly traded assets reflect all publicly available information?
The efficient market hypothesis.
4. According to Burton G. Malkiel in the Forward, economists often don't show a connection to what?
5. What refers to the degree to which a correct forecast of a system's state can be made either qualitatively or quantitatively?
6. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
This section contains 4,453 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)