|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Douglas Ivester born?
2. What describes the extent to which time or effort is well used for the intended task or purpose?
3. What is a situation that involves losing one quality or aspect of something in return for gaining another quality or aspect?
(a) Adverse selection.
(d) Per capita.
4. The horns of the black rhinoceros are used to make what for the Yemenese people, according to the author in Chapter 2?
5. Where did politicians try to deal with the level of pollution by limiting driving based on license plate numbers, according to the author in Chapter 2?
(b) New York.
(d) Mexico City.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Lehman Brothers bank problem in 2008 occurred because the banks weren't what, according to the author?
2. What rhetorical question do economists ask, according to the author in Chapter 1?
3. What does OPEC stand for?
4. In what year did Douglas Ivester tell his sales team to pass free Coca-Cola around as the Berlin Wall toppled?
5. In what political structure does the government set the price and decide what's on the shelves?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)