|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What describes the extent to which time or effort is well used for the intended task or purpose?
2. Douglas Ivester was appointed as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Coca-Cola Company after whose death?
(a) George Stigler.
(b) Roberto Goizueta.
(c) Ronald Coase.
(d) Mark Miringhoff.
3. When was Douglas Ivester born?
4. What does OPEC stand for?
(a) Oval Palace Executive Class.
(b) Original Plan Excluding Copyright.
(c) Oil and Petroleum Exclusion Clause.
(d) Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.
5. The horns of the black rhinoceros are used to make what for the Yemenese people, according to the author in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are negative results which occur while trying to achieve a goal for the common good?
2. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
3. What is an economic model of price determination in a market that concludes that in a competitive market, the unit price for a particular good will vary until it settles at a point where the quantity demanded by consumers will equal the quantity supplied by producers?
4. According to Burton G. Malkiel in the Forward, economists often don't show a connection to what?
5. What does CEO stand for?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)