|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael Jensen refers to company stock options as what in Chapter 2?
(a) "Managerial heroin."
(b) "Cocaine for businessmen."
(c) "Wall Streets marijuana."
(d) "A trough of money."
2. What is a mathematical equation for an unknown function of one or several variables that relates the values of the function itself and its derivatives of various orders?
(a) Depression equation.
(b) Deductive equation.
(c) Derivative equation.
(d) Differential equation.
3. According to the principles of a market economy, if it's raining, it's time to sell what?
4. Economists ignored signs of problems in what year because they didn't want to face what might happen in the future, according to the author in the Introduction?
5. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does OPEC stand for?
2. Arab members of OPEC alarmed the developed world when they used the "oil weapon" during what war by implementing oil embargoes?
3. OPEC is an intergovernmental organization of how many oil-producing countries?
4. When was Douglas Ivester born?
5. What country withdrew from OPEC in 2008 after it became a net importer of oil?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)