|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Burton G. Malkiel in the Forward, economists often don't show a connection to what?
(b) Everyday life.
(d) Wall Street.
2. In what political structure does the government set the price and decide what's on the shelves?
3. Michael Jensen refers to company stock options as what in Chapter 2?
(a) "A trough of money."
(b) "Cocaine for businessmen."
(c) "Managerial heroin."
(d) "Wall Streets marijuana."
4. The horns of the black rhinoceros are used to make what for the Yemenese people, according to the author in Chapter 2?
5. Douglas Ivester was appointed as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Coca-Cola Company after whose death?
(a) Mark Miringhoff.
(b) George Stigler.
(c) Roberto Goizueta.
(d) Ronald Coase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
2. What are negative results which occur while trying to achieve a goal for the common good?
3. What does OPEC stand for?
4. In what year did Douglas Ivester tell his sales team to pass free Coca-Cola around as the Berlin Wall toppled?
5. What country withdrew from OPEC in 2008 after it became a net importer of oil?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)