|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Douglas Ivester was appointed as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Coca-Cola Company after whose death?
(a) Ronald Coase.
(b) George Stigler.
(c) Mark Miringhoff.
(d) Roberto Goizueta.
2. According to the author in Chapter 2, a horn from a black rhinoceros can fetch what amount on the black market?
3. Burton G. Malkiel is an American economist, most famous for what classic finance book?
(a) Extreme Money: Masters of the Universe and the Cult of Risk.
(b) The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy.
(c) A Random Walk Down Wall Street.
(d) The Wall Street MBA: Your Personal Crash Course in Corporate Finance.
4. What refers to the increasingly global relationships of culture, people and economic activity?
5. In what year did the French government try to address its unemployment rates with what the author calls the economic equivalent of fool's gold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country withdrew from OPEC in 2008 after it became a net importer of oil?
2. What refers to the degree to which a correct forecast of a system's state can be made either qualitatively or quantitatively?
3. Michael Jensen is a professor at what university's business school?
4. What does OPEC stand for?
5. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)