|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
2. What describes the extent to which time or effort is well used for the intended task or purpose?
3. What refers to the degree to which a correct forecast of a system's state can be made either qualitatively or quantitatively?
4. Michael Jensen refers to company stock options as what in Chapter 2?
(a) "A trough of money."
(b) "Cocaine for businessmen."
(c) "Managerial heroin."
(d) "Wall Streets marijuana."
5. Burton G. Malkiel is an American economist, most famous for what classic finance book?
(a) The Wall Street MBA: Your Personal Crash Course in Corporate Finance.
(b) Extreme Money: Masters of the Universe and the Cult of Risk.
(c) The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy.
(d) A Random Walk Down Wall Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What contends that prices of publicly traded assets reflect all publicly available information?
2. OPEC is an intergovernmental organization of how many oil-producing countries?
3. What refers to a market where prices are determined by supply and demand?
4. What does OPEC stand for?
5. What is a form of tourism involving visiting fragile, pristine, and usually protected areas, intended as a low impact and often small scale alternative to standard commercial tourism?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)