|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. OPEC has maintained its headquarters where since 1965?
2. What refers to the increasingly global relationships of culture, people and economic activity?
3. What refers to a market where prices are determined by supply and demand?
(a) Free market.
(b) Controlled market.
(c) Influx market.
(d) Random market.
4. According to the author in Chapter 2, the average annual income is what in the location where black rhinoceros horns are worth much on the black market?
5. Economists ignored signs of problems in what year because they didn't want to face what might happen in the future, according to the author in the Introduction?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does CEO stand for?
2. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
3. What refers to the degree to which a correct forecast of a system's state can be made either qualitatively or quantitatively?
4. What does the author refer to as a situation where individuals work in their own best interest, leading to an improved standard of living for society in general?
5. Douglas Ivester was appointed as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Coca-Cola Company after whose death?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)