|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With uniform rules and regulations, the cost of doing business in the private sector is what, according to the author in Chapter 3?
2. According to Burton G. Malkiel in the Forward, economists often don't show a connection to what?
(b) Wall Street.
(d) Everyday life.
3. What refers to the increasingly global relationships of culture, people and economic activity?
4. What does CEO stand for?
(a) Civil Engineer's Office.
(b) Chief Executive Officer.
(c) Cheap Everpresent Oil.
(d) Continental Energy Options.
5. In what year did the French government try to address its unemployment rates with what the author calls the economic equivalent of fool's gold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country withdrew from OPEC in 2008 after it became a net importer of oil?
2. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
3. What contends that prices of publicly traded assets reflect all publicly available information?
4. Where did politicians try to deal with the level of pollution by limiting driving based on license plate numbers, according to the author in Chapter 2?
5. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)