|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ross Perot ran for President of the United States in what year?
2. What is an investment position intended to offset potential losses that may be incurred by a companion investment?
(d) Futures contract.
3. What does CEO stand for?
(a) Cheap Everpresent Oil.
(b) Civil Engineer's Office.
(c) Chief Executive Officer.
(d) Continental Energy Options.
4. In economics, what is a good that is non-rival and non-excludable?
(a) A public good.
(b) A private good.
(c) A government good.
(d) A corporate good.
5. What rhetorical question do economists ask, according to the author in Chapter 1?
(a) "Who hears New York?"
(b) "Who smells Detroit?"
(c) "Who feeds Paris?"
(d) "Who sees London?"
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, insurance companies want to save money while doctors want to help patients and avoid what?
2. When was the Hope credit established?
3. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
4. Gary Becker received the United States Presidential Medal of Freedom in what year?
5. According to the author in Chapter 2, a horn from a black rhinoceros can fetch what amount on the black market?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)