|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author in Chapter 7, the basic set of rules and investor should follow is to do what?
(a) Research, fact check, invest.
(b) Invest, watch, sell.
(c) Research, invest, watch.
(d) Save, invest, and repeat.
2. Who introduced the Hope credit?
(a) George W. Bush.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
3. What is an investment position intended to offset potential losses that may be incurred by a companion investment?
(d) Futures contract.
4. What does CEO stand for?
(a) Cheap Everpresent Oil.
(b) Chief Executive Officer.
(c) Continental Energy Options.
(d) Civil Engineer's Office.
5. According to Burton G. Malkiel in the Forward, economists often don't show a connection to what?
(a) Everyday life.
(c) Wall Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. OPEC has maintained its headquarters where since 1965?
2. In an insurance policy, what is the amount of expenses that must be paid out of pocket before an insurer will pay any expenses?
3. What is the financial system consisting of institutions and regulators that act on the international level, as opposed to those that act on a national or regional level?
4. The horns of the black rhinoceros are used to make what for the Yemenese people, according to the author in Chapter 2?
5. What is a financial term denoting a collection of investments held by an investment company, hedge fund, financial institution or individual?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)