|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. OPEC has maintained its headquarters where since 1965?
2. What refers to the stock of competencies, knowledge and personality attributes embodied in the ability to perform labor so as to produce economic value?
(a) Futures contract.
(b) Human capital.
(c) Index fund.
(d) Differential equation.
3. Who led the Cuban Revolution?
(a) Nicholas Sarkozy.
(b) Roberto Goizueta.
(c) Fidel Castro.
(d) Fulgencio Batista.
4. What is a professionally managed type of collective investment scheme that pools money from many investors to buy stocks, bonds, short-term money market instruments, and/or other securities?
(a) Mutual fund.
(b) Asset allocation.
(c) Index fund.
(d) Foreign Exchange Market.
5. What is a financial term denoting a collection of investments held by an investment company, hedge fund, financial institution or individual?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Hope Scholarship program was shut down after how many years, according to the author?
2. Where did politicians try to deal with the level of pollution by limiting driving based on license plate numbers, according to the author in Chapter 2?
3. According to the author, there are two lessons to be learned from a monopoly situation. What is the second?
4. Gary Becker is a professor of economics, sociology at what institution?
5. Michael Jensen refers to company stock options as what in Chapter 2?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)