|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the stock of competencies, knowledge and personality attributes embodied in the ability to perform labor so as to produce economic value?
(a) Human capital.
(b) Differential equation.
(c) Futures contract.
(d) Index fund.
2. In what political structure does the government set the price and decide what's on the shelves?
3. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
4. In Chapter 6, the author discusses poverty and income equality, using the example of what billionaire?
(a) Ted Turner.
(b) Donald Trump.
(c) Bill Gates.
(d) Fidel Castro.
5. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
(a) Deductive reasoning.
(b) Decisive reasoning.
(c) Critical reasoning.
(d) Constructive reasoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author in Chapter 7, the basic set of rules and investor should follow is to do what?
2. When did Ross Perot found Electronic Data Systems?
3. Cuba remained a territory of Spain until the Spanish-American War ended in what year?
4. What, according to the author, motivates talented teachers to leave to go onto other professions?
5. What is a fee paid by a borrower of assets to the owner as a form of compensation for the use of the assets?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)