|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What represents the original capital paid into or invested in the business by its founders?
(d) Pork barrel.
2. OPEC is an intergovernmental organization of how many oil-producing countries?
3. In what political structure does the government set the price and decide what's on the shelves?
4. Who introduced the Hope credit?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) George W. Bush.
(d) Bill Clinton.
5. Douglas Ivester's goal was achieving what when he told his sales team to pass free Coca-Cola around as the Berlin Wall toppled?
(a) Freedom for the German people.
(b) Brand recognition.
(c) World domination.
(d) Reinstitution of Communism.
Short Answer Questions
1. A market economy delegates resources to an area where they are what, according to the author in Chapter 1?
2. What does CEO stand for?
3. What refers to the increasingly global relationships of culture, people and economic activity?
4. What does the author refer to as a situation where individuals work in their own best interest, leading to an improved standard of living for society in general?
5. The horns of the black rhinoceros are used to make what for the Yemenese people, according to the author in Chapter 2?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)