|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Gary Becker born?
2. What does the author refer to as a situation where individuals work in their own best interest, leading to an improved standard of living for society in general?
(a) Asset allocation.
(d) Money market.
3. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
4. What does OPEC stand for?
(a) Original Plan Excluding Copyright.
(b) Oval Palace Executive Class.
(c) Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.
(d) Oil and Petroleum Exclusion Clause.
5. What contends that prices of publicly traded assets reflect all publicly available information?
(a) Adverse selection.
(b) The efficient market hypothesis.
(c) The uniform pay scale.
(d) Supply and demand.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Lehman Brothers bank problem in 2008 occurred because the banks weren't what, according to the author?
2. When did the Korean War end?
3. What is a professionally managed type of collective investment scheme that pools money from many investors to buy stocks, bonds, short-term money market instruments, and/or other securities?
4. When was the Hope credit established?
5. According to the author, there are two lessons to be learned from a monopoly situation. What is the second?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)