|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Douglas Ivester was appointed as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Coca-Cola Company after whose death?
(a) George Stigler.
(b) Ronald Coase.
(c) Mark Miringhoff.
(d) Roberto Goizueta.
2. What does CEO stand for?
(a) Chief Executive Officer.
(b) Continental Energy Options.
(c) Civil Engineer's Office.
(d) Cheap Everpresent Oil.
3. What is a term used in economics that refers to a market process in which "bad" results occur when buyers and sellers have asymmetric information?
(a) Gresham's law.
(b) Asset allocation.
(c) Pork barrel.
(d) Adverse selection.
4. The horns of the black rhinoceros are used to make what for the Yemenese people, according to the author in Chapter 2?
5. What is a political thesis of Kim Il-sung which says that the Korean masses are the masters of the country's development?
(a) The Communist Manifesto.
(c) The Juche Idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term was first used in the early 1990s to denote an organization's reputation as an employer?
2. What is an investment strategy that attempts to balance risk versus reward by adjusting the percentage of each asset in an investment portfolio according to the investors risk tolerance, goals and investment time frame?
3. In finance, what is a derivative financial instrument that specifies a contract between two parties for a future transaction on an asset at a reference price?
4. According to the author in Chapter 2, the average annual income is what in the location where black rhinoceros horns are worth much on the black market?
5. What is a financial term denoting a collection of investments held by an investment company, hedge fund, financial institution or individual?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)