|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
2. What refers to a market where prices are determined by supply and demand?
(a) Influx market.
(b) Random market.
(c) Free market.
(d) Controlled market.
3. What is the capital of the Republic of Cuba?
4. What describes the extent to which time or effort is well used for the intended task or purpose?
5. What is a professionally managed type of collective investment scheme that pools money from many investors to buy stocks, bonds, short-term money market instruments, and/or other securities?
(a) Index fund.
(b) Foreign Exchange Market.
(c) Mutual fund.
(d) Asset allocation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What represents the original capital paid into or invested in the business by its founders?
2. OPEC is an intergovernmental organization of how many oil-producing countries?
3. Michael Jensen is a professor at what university's business school?
4. The horns of the black rhinoceros are used to make what for the Yemenese people, according to the author in Chapter 2?
5. What is an investment position intended to offset potential losses that may be incurred by a companion investment?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)