|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark Miringhoff is a social science professor at what institution?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) The University of Alaska.
(c) The University of Chicago.
(d) Fordham University.
2. What is a situation that involves losing one quality or aspect of something in return for gaining another quality or aspect?
(b) Per capita.
(c) Adverse selection.
3. Ross Perot ran for President of the United States in what year?
4. When was the Federal Reserve Act enacted?
5. When was the Hope credit established?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea?
2. North Korea is a single-party state under a united front led by what party?
3. India has a very low GDP per capita, and it also has over how many cases of leprosy according to the author in Chapter 9?
4. What does OPEC stand for?
5. What refers to the degree to which a correct forecast of a system's state can be made either qualitatively or quantitatively?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)