|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a political thesis of Kim Il-sung which says that the Korean masses are the masters of the country's development?
(a) The Juche Idea.
(d) The Communist Manifesto.
2. What is the sixth factor one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9?
(a) Income inequality.
(b) National savings.
(c) Total national happiness.
(d) Current account surplus/deficit.
3. What term was first used in the early 1990s to denote an organization's reputation as an employer?
(b) Futures contract.
(c) Employer branding.
(d) The Juche Idea.
4. Gary Becker received the United States Presidential Medal of Freedom in what year?
5. In economics, what is a sustained, long-term downturn in economic activity in one or more economies?
(c) Business cycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
2. Michael Jensen refers to company stock options as what in Chapter 2?
3. What is a situation that involves losing one quality or aspect of something in return for gaining another quality or aspect?
4. What are negative results which occur while trying to achieve a goal for the common good?
5. The Chinese GDP has grown substantially over the past decade, yet its success is correlated to what, according to the author in Chapter 9?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)