|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the top 25 polluted cities in the world, how many are in China according to the author?
2. In order to get a true understanding of an economy, there are nine factors one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9. What is the fourth?
(a) National savings.
(b) Size of the government.
(c) Income inequality.
3. Who led the Cuban Revolution?
(a) Roberto Goizueta.
(b) Fulgencio Batista.
(c) Nicholas Sarkozy.
(d) Fidel Castro.
4. When did the Korean War end?
5. Douglas Ivester's goal was achieving what when he told his sales team to pass free Coca-Cola around as the Berlin Wall toppled?
(a) World domination.
(b) Freedom for the German people.
(c) Reinstitution of Communism.
(d) Brand recognition.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Hope credit established?
2. Douglas Ivester was appointed as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Coca-Cola Company after whose death?
3. What is the financial system consisting of institutions and regulators that act on the international level, as opposed to those that act on a national or regional level?
4. In many countries, the negative effects of the Great Depression lasted until the start of what?
5. The benefit of the HDI in comparison to the GDP is that the GDP does not measure what, according to the author in Chapter 9?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)