|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
2. What is a component of the financial markets for assets involved in short-term borrowing and lending with original maturities of one year or shorter time frames?
(a) Floating exchange rate.
(b) Money market.
(c) Index fund.
(d) Mutual fund.
3. The GDP does not consider economic activity that is what, according to the author in Chapter 9?
4. In 1900, the average wage was how much per hour according to the author in Chapter 9?
(a) 14.8 cents.
(b) 23.7 cents.
(c) 32.8 cents.
(d) 54.2 cents.
5. What refers to the increasingly global relationships of culture, people and economic activity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did politicians try to deal with the level of pollution by limiting driving based on license plate numbers, according to the author in Chapter 2?
2. When did the Great Depression begin in the United States?
3. What is a contract between two parties that specifies conditions under which payments, or payoffs, are to be made between the parties?
4. What is the fourth simple need of financial markets, as discussed in Chapter 7?
5. Mark Miringhoff is a social science professor at what institution?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)