|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to economy-wide fluctuations in production or economic activity over several months or years?
(a) Business cycle.
2. When was Douglas Ivester born?
3. Economists ignored signs of problems in what year because they didn't want to face what might happen in the future, according to the author in the Introduction?
4. India has a very low GDP per capita, and it also has over how many cases of leprosy according to the author in Chapter 9?
5. In what political structure does the government set the price and decide what's on the shelves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did politicians try to deal with the level of pollution by limiting driving based on license plate numbers, according to the author in Chapter 2?
2. According to the author in Chapter 3, it's up to whom to consider the broad social consequences of decisions In a market economy?
3. In order to get a true understanding of an economy, there are nine factors one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9. What is the fourth?
4. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
5. When was the Hope credit established?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)