|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Cuban Revolution begin?
2. Gary Becker received the United States Presidential Medal of Freedom in what year?
3. What is an investment position intended to offset potential losses that may be incurred by a companion investment?
(b) Futures contract.
4. What is the third simple need of financial markets, as discussed in Chapter 7?
(b) Insuring against risk.
(c) Storing, protecting and making profitable use of excess capital.
(d) Raising capital.
5. The GDP does not consider economic activity that is what, according to the author in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Cuba remained a territory of Spain until the Spanish-American War ended in what year?
2. What does CEO stand for?
3. What is a fee paid by a borrower of assets to the owner as a form of compensation for the use of the assets?
4. In 1900, the average wage was how much per hour according to the author in Chapter 9?
5. When did the Korean War end?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)