|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the year 2000, a pair of stockings on average would cost how much, according to the author in Chapter 9?
2. The Hope Scholarship program was shut down after how many years, according to the author?
3. What is the capital of the Republic of Cuba?
4. What is a fee paid by a borrower of assets to the owner as a form of compensation for the use of the assets?
5. Douglas Ivester was appointed as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Coca-Cola Company after whose death?
(a) Mark Miringhoff.
(b) George Stigler.
(c) Ronald Coase.
(d) Roberto Goizueta.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the principles of a market economy, if it's raining, it's time to sell what?
2. OPEC is an intergovernmental organization of how many oil-producing countries?
3. Gary Becker received the United States Presidential Medal of Freedom in what year?
4. What refers to a market where prices are determined by supply and demand?
5. What, as defined by the International Labour Organization, occurs when people are without jobs and they have actively sought work within the past four weeks?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)