|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to get a true understanding of an economy, there are nine factors one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9. What is the second?
(a) National savings.
(b) Income inequality.
2. Mark Miringhoff believes the nation should have what, as described in Chapter 9?
(a) A "portfolio of morals."
(b) A "social report card."
(c) More laws on bankers.
(d) An army, navy, and airforce.
3. What is an investment strategy that attempts to balance risk versus reward by adjusting the percentage of each asset in an investment portfolio according to the investors risk tolerance, goals and investment time frame?
(a) Money market.
(b) Asset allocation.
(c) Adverse selection.
(d) Futures contract.
4. What is a collective investment scheme that aims to replicate the movements of an index of a specific financial market regardless of market conditions?
(a) Public policy.
(b) Index fund.
(c) Futures contract.
(d) Money market.
5. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea?
2. When was Douglas Ivester born?
3. In economics, what is a good that is non-rival and non-excludable?
4. Cuba remained a territory of Spain until the Spanish-American War ended in what year?
5. OPEC has maintained its headquarters where since 1965?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)