Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Breton call compulsive?
2. What does Breton say the last pages of the book are his chance to do?
3. What did Nadja's friend suggest she buy with the money he gave her?
4. What does Breton say he will give Nadja the next day?
5. Who does the woman say she was in love but recently left?
Essay Topic 1
What are Breton's opinions on life how does he express them? Do you agree or disagree with Breton's views?
Essay Topic 2
Away from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the narrative?
Essay Topic 3
Examine Breton's views on the following. What do they say about the way Breton would like to live life? Are his views realistic?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)