|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is G the president of?
2. What is the name of Breton's psychic?
3. Who telephones Breton on October the 9th?
4. What does Breton say are made in sanitariums?
5. Who are on top of the train?
Essay Topic 1
What do Nadja's previous relationships with men say about her as a person? Why do her stories about what happened in her past cause Breton to distance himself from her?
Essay Topic 2
What would Nadja say about Breton if the affair was told from her point of view? What information about the affair does Breton hold back and why? Is it possible to be entirely honest about such an event in one's life?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the book's chronological setting.
1. What were the main concerns during the 1920s? How does the author express these concerns?
2. How would the author change the book if he set in today's society?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)