|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Breton and his wife talk about at the bar?
2. What does Nadja babble about in the courtyard?
(a) About being an alcoholic.
(b) About losing a child.
(c) About being in love.
(d) About going to prison.
3. What disappoints Nadja about Breton?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is short.
(c) He is married.
(d) He has been to university.
4. What does Breton say the last pages of the book are his chance to do?
(a) Explain his behavior.
(b) Make himself understood.
(c) Enjoy himself.
(d) Fall in love again.
5. What men does Breton say he admires?
(a) Men who can abstain from sex.
(b) Men who fall in love with one woman.
(c) Men who who can be shut up to study paintings.
(d) Men who can write all day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Breton think happens to Nadja when he is not there?
2. What is the name of Breton's psychic?
3. Who does Breton go to the bar with at the beginning of this section?
4. What does Breton do to try and soothe Nadja?
5. What does Breton say Nadja makes no difference between?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)