|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Nadja hide a small bit of cocaine?
(a) In her shoe.
(b) In her panties.
(c) Under her hat.
(d) In her sock.
2. How did Nadja get back at the man who hit her?
(a) She stole his wallet.
(b) She spread rumors about him.
(c) She stratched his cheek.
(d) She bled all over him.
3. What is G the president of?
(a) The French governement.
(b) The surrealist movement.
(d) The Assize court.
4. What is wrong with two of the woman's fingers on both hands?
(a) They are broken.
(b) They are fused together.
(c) They are too small.
(d) They are missing.
5. What does Nadja say the spouts of water in the fountain are like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nadja almost cause Breton to drive into?
2. Why is Breton distracted when he meets Nadja in this section?
3. What does Nadja like to draw herself as?
4. What does Breton say he will never stop searching for?
5. Why does Nadja's mother like to ride the Metro?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe three drawings Nadja draws as a symbol of her relationship with Breton.
2. What frightens Nadja on the first train?
3. What does Breton learn about Nadja and her relationship with men in this section?
4. What does Nadja tell Breton about her two friends?
5. What does Nadja tell Breton about her parents?
6. Describe Nadja and Breton's meeting on October 11.
7. How does Nadja anger Breton in this section?
8. What draws Breton to the fact Nadja has power over men?
9. Why doesn't Breton want Nadja to read his books?
10. What problem does Nadja say she once had with drugs?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)