|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Breton say Nadja makes no difference between?
(a) Unimportant and important remarks.
(b) Real thoughts and dreams.
(c) Men and women.
(d) Adults and children.
2. What do Breton and his wife talk about at the bar?
3. What does Breton say he will never stop searching for?
4. What did Nadja almost cause Breton to drive into?
(a) A tree.
(b) A car.
(c) A shed.
(d) A wall.
5. What does Breton call compulsive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Breton say Nadja is unable to hold onto?
2. Who does Breton go to the bar with at the beginning of this section?
3. Why does Nadja say the man hit her in the face?
4. What does the woman say she is having problems with?
5. What is Nadja's opinion of her father?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Breton cry in this section?
2. What does Nadja tell Breton about her previous love affair?
3. Describe the awkward meeting Breton and Nadja have on October the 6th.
4. What does Breton feel about his relationship with Nadja in retrospect?
5. What is Breton's opinion on beauty?
6. Describe Nadja and Breton's meeting on October 11.
7. What is Breton's wife's role in this section?
8. What draws Breton to the fact Nadja has power over men?
9. What does Breton learn about Nadja and her relationship with men in this section?
10. Describe the incident with the red window?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)