|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Breton call compulsive?
2. What does Breton say the last pages of the book are his chance to do?
(a) Enjoy himself.
(b) Make himself understood.
(c) Explain his behavior.
(d) Fall in love again.
3. What did Nadja's friend suggest she buy with the money he gave her?
4. What does Breton say he will give Nadja the next day?
5. Who does the woman say she was in love but recently left?
(a) A student.
(b) A writer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A journalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the month at the beginning of this section?
2. What does Nadja see in the train window?
3. Which member of her family does Nadja write to regularly?
4. What does the woman say she is going to?
5. What is the name of the picture that depicts a cat tied down and trying to jump?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)