|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Breton go with Nadja on October the 7th?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A park.
(d) A lake.
2. What men does Breton say he admires?
(a) Men who who can be shut up to study paintings.
(b) Men who can write all day.
(c) Men who can abstain from sex.
(d) Men who fall in love with one woman.
3. What does Nadja invent for Breton?
(a) The Hateful veil.
(b) The Invisible paper.
(c) The Lover's flower.
(d) The Fingerless glove.
4. What is the name of the bar Breton meets Nadja?
(a) Lua France.
(b) Nouvelle France.
(d) Viva France.
5. Why does Breton have an headache?
(a) He has the flu.
(b) From lack of sleep.
(c) From too much drinking.
(d) From the emotions he fled the previous night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the artist think Nadja will do if he meets her?
2. What does the woman's name mean in Russian?
3. What is the name of the picture that depicts a cat tied down and trying to jump?
4. Why did the woman leave her previous boyfriend?
5. What does Breton say he will never stop searching for?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)