|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nadja make Breton read in this section?
(b) Angel cards.
(d) Short stories.
2. Why does Nadja say she liked going out with Dear Friend?
(a) He was handsome.
(b) He was respected.
(c) He had money.
(d) He was different.
3. Which of the following does Breton think will annoy Nadja about the sanitarium?
(a) Screaming inmates.
(b) Creaking floorboards.
(c) Keys grating in the locks.
(d) Slamming doors.
4. What is the peddler selling in the bar?
(a) Colored prints.
(b) Post cards.
5. Why does Breton take issue with Nadja's mother watching people on the Metro?
(a) He doesn't think the Metro is the place for a woman.
(b) He thinks the Metro is a waste of money.
(c) A person's life is their own business.
(d) He doesn't find people going to work interesting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Nadja decide not to work at butchers and bakers?
2. Where does Breton go with Nadja on October the 7th?
3. What does Breton do to try and soothe Nadja?
4. What does Nadja ask Breton to bring with him the next time they meet?
5. What does Breton say Nadja is unable to hold onto?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)