|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nadja believe she sees at the end of this section?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A man who once asked her to marry him.
(c) Her father.
(d) A man who once abused her.
2. What is the name of Breton's psychic?
(a) Madame Tomas.
(b) Madame Satre.
(c) Madame Regal.
(d) Madame Sacco.
3. What is the name of the hotel Nadja stayed during her first night in Paris?
(a) The Grande Hotel.
(b) The Regal Hotel.
(c) The King's Hotel.
(d) The Sphinx-Hotel.
4. Where did Nadja hide a small bit of cocaine?
(a) In her sock.
(b) In her shoe.
(c) In her panties.
(d) Under her hat.
5. What does Nadja invent for Breton?
(a) The Fingerless glove.
(b) The Lover's flower.
(c) The Hateful veil.
(d) The Invisible paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Breton take issue with Nadja's mother watching people on the Metro?
2. What does Nadja see in the train window?
3. How does Nadja think Breton will recreate their relationship?
4. What is Breton unwilling to admit about the window?
5. What does Nadja call the man she met in Paris who was in his seventies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nadja tell Breton about her parents?
2. What problem does Nadja say she once had with drugs?
3. How does Breton think Nadja will cope in the sanitarium?
4. Describe the incident with the red window?
5. What does Breton learn about Nadja and her relationship with men in this section?
6. Why does Nadja think people look at them?
7. Why does Breton admire Nadja ability to entertain herself with stories?
8. How does Nadja her power over men can help Breton?
9. What does Breton feel about Nadja during the day on October the 7th?
10. Why does Breton disagree with what Nadja's mother does in her spare time?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)