|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is plate 16 a picture of?
(a) A woman's glove.
(c) A plate of food.
(d) A poetry book.
2. What kind of book does Breton bring with him to the meeting?
(a) A book of essays.
(b) A novel.
(c) A book of poems.
(d) A book of story stories.
3. What does Nadja babble about in the courtyard?
(a) About going to prison.
(b) About losing a child.
(c) About being in love.
(d) About being an alcoholic.
4. How did Nadja get back at the man who hit her?
(a) She spread rumors about him.
(b) She stole his wallet.
(c) She bled all over him.
(d) She stratched his cheek.
5. Why does Breton have an headache?
(a) From the emotions he fled the previous night.
(b) He has the flu.
(c) From too much drinking.
(d) From lack of sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nadja say people look at them?
2. Who warned the artist about a woman called Nadia?
3. Where do Breton and Nadja catch a train to in this section?
4. What does Breton ask his artist friend to do for him?
5. What is the name of the hotel Nadja stayed during her first night in Paris?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)