|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Breton unwilling to admit about the window?
(a) It has turned red.
(b) It is made of fiberglass.
(c) It has no glass.
(d) He can't see out of it.
2. Why is Breton distracted when he meets Nadja in this section?
(a) His wife is ill.
(b) His wife is in labor.
(c) He is in a bad mmod.
(d) He has met another woman he likes.
3. What does Nadja admit to Breton when he meets her by chance?
(a) She wasn't planning on meeting him.
(b) She is married.
(c) She is a drug addict.
(d) She has nowhere to live.
4. What is Nadja's opinion of her father?
(a) He is wonderful.
(b) He is abusive.
(c) He is stupid.
(d) He is weak.
5. What is the name of Breton's psychic?
(a) Madame Sacco.
(b) Madame Tomas.
(c) Madame Regal.
(d) Madame Satre.
6. Why does Breton cry in this section?
(a) He knows he won't see Nadja again.
(b) His son is ill.
(c) He knows Nadja is evil.
(d) He can't leave his wife.
7. Who warned the artist about a woman called Nadia?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) Madame Sacco.
(d) Madame Wren.
8. Where is the second man from that Nadja talks about in this section?
9. What name does Breton say no longer rings in his ear?
10. What is the month at the beginning of this section?
11. What angers Breton about the woman?
(a) She swears constantly.
(b) She constantly needs the bathroon.
(c) She hasn't noticed her fingers.
(d) She laughs horribly.
12. Who does Nadja believe she sees at the end of this section?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A man who once abused her.
(d) A man who once asked her to marry him.
13. What does Nadja say has touched her about Breton?
(a) His sense of humor.
(b) His power.
(c) His simplicity.
(d) His complexity.
14. What does the woman say she is going to?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A cafe.
(c) The hairdressers.
(d) A bar.
15. What does the woman's name mean in Russian?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Nadja decide not to work at butchers and bakers?
2. What does Nadja notice about Breton when they meet at the beginning of this section?
3. What does Breton say he will never stop searching for?
4. What does Nadja invent for Breton?
5. Who is plate 19 a picture of?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)