1. What question does Breton pose at the beginning of the novel?
Who am I?
2. What does Breton say he strives to discover?
His relation to other men.
3. What does Breton say the author's life is victimized by?
The events of everyday life.
4. What was the name of Victor Hugo's lover?
5. What would Hugo say when he saw the largest gate?
Bridal gate, madame.
6. What would Juliette when she pointed to the smaller gate?
Pedestrian gate, monsieur.
7. What would Hugo say when him and Juliet would pass the two trees?
Philemon and Baucis.
This section contains 3,899 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)