Quiz: Nadja, pg. 60 to 71
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What angers Breton about the woman?
a) She laughs horribly.
b) She hasn't noticed her fingers.
c) She swears constantly.
d) She constantly needs the bathroon.
2. Why does Nadja's mother like to ride the Metro?
a) So she can relax.
b) So she can read.
c) So she can watch people.
d) So she can write.
3. What does the woman say she is going to?
a) A cafe.
b) A restaurant.
c) A bar.
d) The hairdressers.
4. What is Nadja's opinion of her father?
a) He is stupid.
b) He is weak.
c) He is wonderful.
d) He is abusive.
5. What does the woman's name mean in Russian?
This section contains 260 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)