|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 115 to 160.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is plate 16 a picture of?
(a) A woman's glove.
(b) A plate of food.
(c) A poetry book.
2. Where do Breton and Nadja catch a train to in this section?
(c) St. Germain.
3. What color did Flaubert want to replicate in his novel "Madame Bovary"?
(a) Moldy wood.
(b) A sea beaten rock.
(d) The greyness of old people's skin.
4. Which artist does Breton say he has much in common with?
5. What does Nadja admit to Breton when he meets her by chance?
(a) She wasn't planning on meeting him.
(b) She is a drug addict.
(c) She has nowhere to live.
(d) She is married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Breton and his wife talk about at the bar?
2. How does Breton make the peddler go away?
3. What does Breton say he has now yielded the desire to do?
4. Who skull does Breton say the log connects with?
5. What color was the insect Breton dreamed about?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)