|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 115 to 160.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Breton first meet Eluard?
(a) The Conservataire Renee Maubel.
(b) The Etienne Dolet.
(c) The Manoir d'Ango.
(d) The Hotel des Grands Hommes.
2. What has a doctor advised Nadja to do?
(a) Stop taking drugs.
(b) Drink plenty of water.
(c) Find a job.
(d) Take a trip.
3. Whose poems does Breton say evoke deep emotions in him?
4. What is Nadja's opinion of her father?
(a) He is stupid.
(b) He is weak.
(c) He is wonderful.
(d) He is abusive.
5. What does Breton say the last pages of the book are his chance to do?
(a) Explain his behavior.
(b) Fall in love again.
(c) Enjoy himself.
(d) Make himself understood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Breton say Nadja is unable to hold onto?
2. Who does Breton say he was talking to on the balcony whilst watching Couleur du Temps?
3. What does Breton say the Manoir d'Ango leaves in the courtyard when it explodes?
4. In what order does Breton say he will discuss his memories?
5. How does the waiter act when he serves them?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)