|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 115 to 160.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Breton describe the acting of the performers at Theater Moderne?
2. What does Breton say the last pages of the book are his chance to do?
(a) Enjoy himself.
(b) Make himself understood.
(c) Fall in love again.
(d) Explain his behavior.
3. Where does the Etienne Dolet statue stand?
(a) Place d'Ango.
(b) Linkin Park.
(c) Grands Hommes.
(d) Place Maubert.
4. Who is pictured is on plate number four?
(a) Paul Eluard.
(b) Andre Breton.
5. What does the woman's name mean in Russian?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Breton say he tries to use his experience to examine?
2. Why does Breton have an headache?
3. What is coming out from behind a hand in Nadja's cut out?
4. What was Breton offered as accommodation at the Manoir de Ango?
5. What did Nadja's friend suggest she buy with the money he gave her?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)