|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 115 to 160.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Juliette when she pointed to the smaller gate?
(a) Main entrance, monsieur.
(b) Pedestrian gate, monsieur.
(c) Servant gate, monsieur.
(d) Bridal gate, monsieur.
2. Who does Nadja say she is?
(a) The subject of a novel.
(b) The smiling assassin.
(c) The soul in limbo.
(d) The woman of mystery.
3. What painter does Breton mention in this section?
4. What does Breton say he strives to discover?
(a) His relation to other men.
(b) His real parents.
(c) His intellectual capabilities.
(d) The love of his life.
5. What is the name of the woman Breton is supposed to be obsessed by?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who skull does Breton say the log connects with?
2. Why does Breton get out of the taxi?
3. What is Breton unwilling to admit about the window?
4. Who does the insect take the place of?
5. What philosopher's notes does Breton find in the Rimbaud book?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)