|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 90 to 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Breton describe the complexion of the naked woman?
(a) Corn yellow.
(b) Dead blue.
(c) Fire red.
(d) Dead white.
2. What is the nationality of the man in the film who multiplies?
3. What is the name of the famous archway at the Boulevard Bonne-Nouvelle?
(a) Arc de Triumphe.
(b) Grip of the Octopus.
(c) Arch of Liberty.
(d) Porte Saint-Denis.
4. What kind of films does Breton have a weakness for?
(a) Porn films.
(b) Sci-fi films.
(c) Hollywood films.
(d) Absurb films.
5. What does Breton compare the bird in his ceiling to?
(a) A spider.
(b) A goat.
(c) A duck.
(d) A grasshopper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the engraving the woman show Breton look like from straight on?
2. Why does Breton say he doesn't like Comte de Lautréamont's poetry?
3. Why does Breton have an headache?
4. Who once handed Breton and Eluard to the police?
5. What did the engraving look like from a certain angle?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)