|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 90 to 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nadja say the spouts of water in the fountain are like?
2. Why does Nadja's mother like to ride the Metro?
(a) So she can read.
(b) So she can watch people.
(c) So she can relax.
(d) So she can write.
3. What falls in the room after the silence?
(a) A light bulb.
(b) A feather.
(c) A knife.
(d) A balloon.
4. What is the name of the famous archway at the Boulevard Bonne-Nouvelle?
(a) Arc de Triumphe.
(b) Grip of the Octopus.
(c) Arch of Liberty.
(d) Porte Saint-Denis.
5. What disappoints Nadja about Breton?
(a) He has been to university.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is married.
(d) He is short.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the waiter act when he serves them?
2. What is the name of the film Breton mentions in this section?
3. What is G the president of?
4. What does Nadja say she always does to keep herself amused?
5. What do the colored prints depict?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)