|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 90 to 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has a doctor advised Nadja to do?
(a) Take a trip.
(b) Drink plenty of water.
(c) Find a job.
(d) Stop taking drugs.
2. What does Nadja ask Breton to bring with him the next time they meet?
(a) His good mood.
(b) His paintings.
(c) His notebooks.
(d) His books.
3. Who does Breton go to the bar with at the beginning of this section?
(b) His brother.
(d) His wife.
4. What does Breton say he strives to discover?
(a) His intellectual capabilities.
(b) His real parents.
(c) His relation to other men.
(d) The love of his life.
5. What does Breton describe as a living room at the bottom of the lake?
(a) The theater's bathroom.
(b) The theater's auditorium.
(c) The theater's stage.
(d) The theater's bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the woman say she was in love but recently left?
2. How does Breton describe the acting of the performers at Theater Moderne?
3. What does Breton say the story about Hugo and the gates make him feel?
4. What kind of bird did Breton like to hunt in the woods?
5. What does Nadja babble about in the courtyard?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)