|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 90 to 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statue does Breton say has always fascinated him?
(b) Etienne Dolet.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
2. What is the name of Breton's psychic?
(a) Madame Sacco.
(b) Madame Satre.
(c) Madame Tomas.
(d) Madame Regal.
3. What do Breton and his wife talk about at the bar?
4. What bird decorates the base of the mirrors in the hallway of the theater?
5. What does Nadja notice about Breton when they meet at the beginning of this section?
(a) He looks unhappy.
(b) He is more relaxed than the previous day.
(c) He is better dressed than the previous day.
(d) He looks happier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bookstore Breton goes to in this section?
2. What does Nadja babble about in the courtyard?
3. What did one author to another that he should change about his heroine?
4. What aids Breton in his prediction of when the words Bois-Charbons will appear?
5. What city does the man in the film invade?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)