|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 72 to 89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poet does the woman Breton meets by chance on the street recite to him?
2. What does Nadja say she always does to keep herself amused?
(a) Guess the kind of relationship a couple have.
(b) Guess the age of people.
(c) Tell stories to herself.
(d) Tells jokes to herself.
3. What is Breton's first point of departure?
(a) Hotel Roulette.
(b) Hotel Varengeville-sur-Mer.
(c) Hotel de Grande Hommes.
(d) Hotel la Stranger.
4. What philosopher's notes does Breton find in the Rimbaud book?
5. Why does Breton take issue with Nadja's mother watching people on the Metro?
(a) He thinks the Metro is a waste of money.
(b) He doesn't find people going to work interesting.
(c) A person's life is their own business.
(d) He doesn't think the Metro is the place for a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nadja's mother like to ride the Metro?
2. What kind of films does Breton have a weakness for?
3. What does the woman's name mean in Russian?
4. What does Breton say the story about Hugo and the gates make him feel?
5. What has the woman who knocks on Breton's hotel room door come to say?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)