|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 51 to 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What period does Breton say Desnos is having when he visits him?
(a) His yellow period.
(b) His tired period.
(c) His crazy period.
(d) His nap period.
2. Where does the Etienne Dolet statue stand?
(a) Place d'Ango.
(b) Linkin Park.
(c) Grands Hommes.
(d) Place Maubert.
3. What aids Breton in his prediction of when the words Bois-Charbons will appear?
(a) Paintings of dogs.
(b) Paintings of chocolate.
(c) Paintings of fires.
(d) Paintings of logs.
4. What does the author say the two gates mirror about Hugo?
(a) His strengths and weaknesses.
(b) His loves and hates.
(c) His friends and foes.
(d) His humor and seriousness.
5. What is Breton's first point of departure?
(a) Hotel Varengeville-sur-Mer.
(b) Hotel de Grande Hommes.
(c) Hotel la Stranger.
(d) Hotel Roulette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Breton say the author's life is victimized by?
2. What does Breton hope his observations will make men aware of?
3. Why does Breton like to go to the Boulevard Bonne-Nouvelle in the afternoon?
4. What does Breton say the Manoir d'Ango leaves in the courtyard when it explodes?
5. Who skull does Breton say the log connects with?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)