|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 51 to 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the insect Breton dreamed about?
(a) Moss colored.
(b) Pebble colored.
(c) Mud colored.
(d) Sand colored.
2. Who does Breton say he feels closer to than any of his friends?
(a) Van Gogh.
(d) Francis Bacon.
3. What aids Breton in his prediction of when the words Bois-Charbons will appear?
(a) Paintings of dogs.
(b) Paintings of logs.
(c) Paintings of chocolate.
(d) Paintings of fires.
4. What does Breton say will have to examine about Chirico before we understand him?
(a) His personal views.
(b) His bone structure.
(c) His upbringing.
(d) His love life.
5. What would Hugo say when he saw the largest gate?
(a) Servant gate, madame.
(b) Pedestrian gate. madame.
(c) Main entrance, madame.
(d) Bridal gate, madame.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the two gates mirror about Hugo?
2. What does Breton love to visit in Nantes?
3. What does Breton visit in Saint-Ouen?
4. Who does the insect take the place of?
5. What is the nationality of the man in the film who multiplies?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)