|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 51 to 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what order does Breton say he will discuss his memories?
(a) In reverse order.
(b) In order of how they come to mind.
(c) In chronological order.
(d) In regimental order.
2. What is Breton's first point of departure?
(a) Hotel la Stranger.
(b) Hotel Varengeville-sur-Mer.
(c) Hotel Roulette.
(d) Hotel de Grande Hommes.
3. What is the name of the author who wrote Madame Bovery?
(a) Victor Hugo.
(b) Andre Breton.
(c) Albert Camus.
(d) Gustave Flaubert.
4. Who does the old woman say she has just a call from?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her grandson.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her granddaughter.
5. What does Breton visit in Saint-Ouen?
(a) A flea market.
(b) A museum.
(c) A cinema.
(d) A theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the color of the woman's glove?
2. What does Breton say he is determined by knowing?
3. What does Breton say the author's life is victimized by?
4. How does the insect try to choke Breton?
5. Who does Breton say he feels closer to than any of his friends?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)