|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pp. 37 to 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Breton say he is determined by knowing?
(a) Whom he inspires.
(b) Whom he haunts.
(c) Whom he hates.
(d) Whom he loves.
2. What does Breton say he strives to discover?
(a) His relation to other men.
(b) His intellectual capabilities.
(c) The love of his life.
(d) His real parents.
3. What does Paul Eluard like to write?
(c) Short stories.
4. What did one author to another that he should change about his heroine?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her gender.
(c) Her name.
(d) Her hair.
5. What is the name of the author who wrote Madame Bovery?
(a) Andre Breton.
(b) Albert Camus.
(c) Gustave Flaubert.
(d) Victor Hugo.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the only time Chirico said he could paint?
2. Who has Breton always wished to meet in the woods?
3. What does the author say the two gates mirror about Hugo?
4. What color was the insect Breton dreamed about?
5. What kind of bird did Breton like to hunt in the woods?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)