|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 27 to 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what order does Breton say he will discuss his memories?
(a) In regimental order.
(b) In order of how they come to mind.
(c) In chronological order.
(d) In reverse order.
2. Who does the young man mistake Breton?
(a) A friend killed in the war.
(b) Another writer.
(c) A painter.
(d) His brother.
3. What is Breton's first point of departure?
(a) Hotel de Grande Hommes.
(b) Hotel la Stranger.
(c) Hotel Varengeville-sur-Mer.
(d) Hotel Roulette.
4. What kind of bird did Breton like to hunt in the woods?
5. What aids Breton in his prediction of when the words Bois-Charbons will appear?
(a) Paintings of dogs.
(b) Paintings of chocolate.
(c) Paintings of fires.
(d) Paintings of logs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Breton say he was talking to on the balcony whilst watching Couleur du Temps?
2. What is the name of the author who wrote Madame Bovery?
3. What kind of films does Breton have a weakness for?
4. What is the name of the famous archway at the Boulevard Bonne-Nouvelle?
5. What words does Andre Breton see appearing on several shop fronts?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)