|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 16 to 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is pictured is on plate number four?
(b) Andre Breton.
(c) Paul Eluard.
2. What would Hugo say when he saw the largest gate?
(a) Servant gate, madame.
(b) Bridal gate, madame.
(c) Main entrance, madame.
(d) Pedestrian gate. madame.
3. What does Breton say will have to examine about Chirico before we understand him?
(a) His bone structure.
(b) His upbringing.
(c) His personal views.
(d) His love life.
4. What does Breton say he strives to discover?
(a) His relation to other men.
(b) His intellectual capabilities.
(c) The love of his life.
(d) His real parents.
5. What does Breton say he is determined by knowing?
(a) Whom he hates.
(b) Whom he haunts.
(c) Whom he loves.
(d) Whom he inspires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the two gates mirror about Hugo?
2. What statue does Breton say has always fascinated him?
3. Why does Breton say he doesn't like Comte de Lautréamont's poetry?
4. What was Breton offered as accommodation at the Manoir de Ango?
5. What does Paul Eluard like to write?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)