Quiz: Nadja, pp. 11 to 16 to Nadja, pg. 16 to 27
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What statue does Breton say has always fascinated him?
b) Etienne Dolet.
d) Statue of Liberty.
2. Which artist does Breton say he has much in common with?
3. What does Breton say the author's life is victimized by?
a) People's feelings.
b) The media.
c) Critical analysis.
d) The events of everyday life.
4. Why does Breton say he doesn't like Comte de Lautréamont's poetry?
a) He uses only simple words.
b) It says nothing about life.
c) He hides behind his work.
d) It is nothing but style.
5. What question does Breton pose...
This section contains 291 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)