|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 102 to 114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Breton distracted when he meets Nadja in this section?
(a) His wife is ill.
(b) He is in a bad mmod.
(c) His wife is in labor.
(d) He has met another woman he likes.
2. What does Breton hope his observations will make men aware of?
(a) The beauty of their simple nature.
(b) The importance of themselves as people.
(c) The inadequacy of their self-evaluation.
(d) The complexity of their thoughts.
3. What kind of films does Breton have a weakness for?
(a) Sci-fi films.
(b) Absurb films.
(c) Hollywood films.
(d) Porn films.
4. What is coming out from behind a hand in Nadja's cut out?
(a) A cat's head.
(b) A man's hand.
(c) A woman's breast.
(d) A woman's head.
5. Who does Nadja believe she sees at the end of this section?
(a) A man who once abused her.
(b) A man who once asked her to marry him.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Breton say the story about Hugo and the gates make him feel?
2. What does Nadja babble about in the courtyard?
3. Who telephones Breton on October the 9th?
4. What would Juliette when she pointed to the smaller gate?
5. What is wrong with two of the woman's fingers on both hands?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)