|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 102 to 114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color did Flaubert want to replicate in his novel "Madame Bovary"?
(a) Moldy wood.
(c) A sea beaten rock.
(d) The greyness of old people's skin.
2. How does Breton describe the complexion of the naked woman?
(a) Dead white.
(b) Corn yellow.
(c) Dead blue.
(d) Fire red.
3. What does Breton describe as a living room at the bottom of the lake?
(a) The theater's stage.
(b) The theater's bathroom.
(c) The theater's auditorium.
(d) The theater's bar.
4. What kind of films does Breton have a weakness for?
(a) Hollywood films.
(b) Sci-fi films.
(c) Porn films.
(d) Absurb films.
5. What does Breton love to visit in Nantes?
(a) The beach.
(b) A park.
(c) A lake.
(d) A museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Breton's first point of departure?
2. Which of the following does Breton say we have to find Chirico's views on before we can understand his work?
3. When was the only time Chirico said he could paint?
4. Why does Breton cry in this section?
5. Why does Nadja say she liked going out with Dear Friend?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)