|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 102 to 114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar Breton meets Nadja?
(a) Viva France.
(b) Lua France.
(c) Nouvelle France.
2. What would Hugo say when he saw the largest gate?
(a) Servant gate, madame.
(b) Bridal gate, madame.
(c) Main entrance, madame.
(d) Pedestrian gate. madame.
3. Why is Breton distracted when he meets Nadja in this section?
(a) His wife is ill.
(b) His wife is in labor.
(c) He has met another woman he likes.
(d) He is in a bad mmod.
4. What does Breton describe as a living room at the bottom of the lake?
(a) The theater's bathroom.
(b) The theater's auditorium.
(c) The theater's stage.
(d) The theater's bar.
5. Why does Breton have an headache?
(a) From the emotions he fled the previous night.
(b) He has the flu.
(c) From lack of sleep.
(d) From too much drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Breton first meet Eluard?
2. What did the engraving the woman show Breton look like from straight on?
3. What did Nadja's friend suggest she buy with the money he gave her?
4. Who does Nadja say she is?
5. What does Breton think Nadja thinks of him as?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)