|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 102 to 114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Breton visit in Saint-Ouen?
(a) A theater.
(b) A museum.
(c) A cinema.
(d) A flea market.
2. What did the engraving look like from a certain angle?
(a) A football.
(b) An angel.
(c) A lion.
(d) A gun.
3. What does Nadja call the man she met in Paris who was in his seventies?
(a) Jack Spright.
(b) Funny Face.
(c) Mr. Ancient.
(d) Dear Friend.
4. Why does Breton take issue with Nadja's mother watching people on the Metro?
(a) He thinks the Metro is a waste of money.
(b) He doesn't think the Metro is the place for a woman.
(c) A person's life is their own business.
(d) He doesn't find people going to work interesting.
5. What color did Flaubert want to give an impression of in his novel "Salammbo"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nadja say she liked going out with Dear Friend?
2. How did Nadja get back at the man who hit her?
3. What does Breton say he strives to discover?
4. What is the name of the bar Breton meets Nadja?
5. What does the woman say she is having problems with?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)