|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 102 to 114.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the play Breton says he has admired?
(a) Les Detraquees.
(b) Les Humana.
(c) Look Back in Anger.
(d) The Sea Gull.
2. What does Breton say will have to examine about Chirico before we understand him?
(a) His upbringing.
(b) His bone structure.
(c) His love life.
(d) His personal views.
3. How does the waiter act when he serves them?
4. What does the artist think Nadja will do if he meets her?
(a) Leave him a broken man.
(b) Harm his children.
(c) Kill his creative spirit.
(d) Harm the woman he loves.
5. What is coming out from behind a hand in Nadja's cut out?
(a) A woman's head.
(b) A cat's head.
(c) A woman's breast.
(d) A man's hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Breton distracted when he meets Nadja in this section?
2. What does Breton say the Manoir d'Ango leaves in the courtyard when it explodes?
3. Why does Breton take issue with Nadja's mother watching people on the Metro?
4. What would Hugo say when he saw the largest gate?
5. Who does Breton go to the bar with at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)