|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 27 to 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Etienne Dolet statue stand?
(a) Place d'Ango.
(b) Grands Hommes.
(c) Place Maubert.
(d) Linkin Park.
2. Why does Breton like to go to the Boulevard Bonne-Nouvelle in the afternoon?
(a) He can work there without people shouting at him.
(b) It is full of beautiful women.
(c) He feels something will happen there.
(d) It gives him a sense of peace.
3. Which of the following does Breton say we have to find Chirico's views on before we can understand his work?
4. In what order does Breton say he will discuss his memories?
(a) In order of how they come to mind.
(b) In chronological order.
(c) In regimental order.
(d) In reverse order.
5. Why does Breton say he doesn't like Comte de Lautréamont's poetry?
(a) It says nothing about life.
(b) It is nothing but style.
(c) He hides behind his work.
(d) He uses only simple words.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Hugo say when he saw the largest gate?
2. What is the name of the film Breton mentions in this section?
3. What painter does Breton mention in this section?
4. What city does the man in the film invade?
5. What is Breton's first point of departure?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)