|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 27 to 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the young man mistake Breton?
(a) A painter.
(b) His brother.
(c) Another writer.
(d) A friend killed in the war.
2. How does Breton describe the acting of the performers at Theater Moderne?
3. What does Breton love to visit in Nantes?
(a) A park.
(b) A lake.
(c) A museum.
(d) The beach.
4. What does Paul Eluard like to write?
(c) Short stories.
5. What has the woman who knocks on Breton's hotel room door come to say?
(a) She has come to recommend someone to him.
(b) She has come to ask him to pay his bill.
(c) She has come to warn him about the police.
(d) She has come to ask him for a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did one author to another that he should change about his heroine?
2. What aids Breton in his prediction of when the words Bois-Charbons will appear?
3. What would Juliette when she pointed to the smaller gate?
4. Why does Breton like to go to the Boulevard Bonne-Nouvelle in the afternoon?
5. Who does Breton say he was talking to on the balcony whilst watching Couleur du Temps?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)