|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 27 to 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words does Andre Breton see appearing on several shop fronts?
(c) Grands Hommes.
(d) Les Champs Magnetiques.
2. What is the name of the film Breton mentions in this section?
(a) The Fish in the Sea.
(b) Chinese Mayhem.
(c) The Tentacles of Hope.
(d) The Grip of the Octopus.
3. What question does Breton pose at the beginning of the novel?
(a) What am I doing here?
(b) Is love real?
(c) Who am I?
(d) Do we all live in the same reality?
4. What kind of bird did Breton like to hunt in the woods?
5. What does Breton say the author's life is victimized by?
(a) People's feelings.
(b) The media.
(c) Critical analysis.
(d) The events of everyday life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Breton describe the acting of the performers at Theater Moderne?
2. What is the name of the book Breton wrote with Philippe Soupault?
3. What does Breton say the story about Hugo and the gates make him feel?
4. What French city does Breton feel, other than Paris, something worthwhile can happen to him?
5. What does Paul Eluard like to write?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)