|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 60 to 71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words does Andre Breton see appearing on several shop fronts?
(a) Grands Hommes.
(d) Les Champs Magnetiques.
2. What philosopher's notes does Breton find in the Rimbaud book?
3. Where did Breton first meet Eluard?
(a) The Hotel des Grands Hommes.
(b) The Etienne Dolet.
(c) The Manoir d'Ango.
(d) The Conservataire Renee Maubel.
4. How does the insect try to choke Breton?
(a) By sitting in his neck.
(b) By wrapping a metal chain around his neck.
(c) By wrapping its legs around his throat.
(d) By staring at him.
5. Why does Breton like to go to the Boulevard Bonne-Nouvelle in the afternoon?
(a) It gives him a sense of peace.
(b) He feels something will happen there.
(c) It is full of beautiful women.
(d) He can work there without people shouting at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the insect do at the machine?
2. What creature creeps around the theater during a performance?
3. What has a doctor advised Nadja to do?
4. What does Breton say we can never hope to discover through work?
5. What did one author to another that he should change about his heroine?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)