|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 60 to 71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bookstore Breton goes to in this section?
2. Who pointed out the Maison Rogue sign to Breton?
(a) Louis Aragon.
(b) Van Gogh.
(c) Albert Camus.
3. What is the name of the book Breton wrote with Philippe Soupault?
(a) Magnetic Times.
(c) Madame Bovary.
(d) Les Champs Magnetiques.
4. Who does the old woman say she has just a call from?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her granddaughter.
(d) Her grandson.
5. Whose poems does Breton say evoke deep emotions in him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did one author to another that he should change about his heroine?
2. Who is pictured is on plate number four?
3. Why does Breton take issue with Nadja's mother watching people on the Metro?
4. Which member of her family does Nadja write to regularly?
5. What is wrong with two of the woman's fingers on both hands?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)