|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 60 to 71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What transfixes Breton about the woman that is walking towards him?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her legs.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her breasts.
2. Who skull does Breton say the log connects with?
3. What kind of films does Breton have a weakness for?
(a) Sci-fi films.
(b) Absurb films.
(c) Porn films.
(d) Hollywood films.
4. What does Breton say the actors do in the Theater Moderne rather than listen to each other?
(a) Perform to themselves.
(b) Talk over each other.
(c) Make dates with members of the audience.
(d) Run amok.
5. What does Breton describe as a living room at the bottom of the lake?
(a) The theater's bathroom.
(b) The theater's stage.
(c) The theater's auditorium.
(d) The theater's bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the month at the beginning of this section?
2. What does Breton compare the bird in his ceiling to?
3. How does the insect try to choke Breton?
4. Where does Breton see the naked woman wearing only a coat?
5. Who does the old woman say she has just a call from?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)