|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 60 to 71.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Breton say Desnos is able to see?
(a) His connection with the past.
(b) The stupidity of the French government.
(c) The future.
(d) What he cannot.
2. What does Breton compare the bird in his ceiling to?
(a) A spider.
(b) A goat.
(c) A duck.
(d) A grasshopper.
3. What creature creeps around the theater during a performance?
4. What angers Breton about the woman?
(a) She constantly needs the bathroon.
(b) She laughs horribly.
(c) She hasn't noticed her fingers.
(d) She swears constantly.
5. What does Paul Eluard like to write?
(b) Short stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman at the market give Breton?
2. What is the nationality of the man in the film who multiplies?
3. What French city does Breton feel, other than Paris, something worthwhile can happen to him?
4. What does Breton dream about?
5. Where does Breton see the naked woman wearing only a coat?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)