|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 90 to 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pointed out the Maison Rogue sign to Breton?
(a) Albert Camus.
(b) Van Gogh.
(d) Louis Aragon.
2. What has the woman who knocks on Breton's hotel room door come to say?
(a) She has come to ask him to pay his bill.
(b) She has come to recommend someone to him.
(c) She has come to ask him for a drink.
(d) She has come to warn him about the police.
3. What did Nadja's friend suggest she buy with the money he gave her?
4. Why does Breton like to go to the Boulevard Bonne-Nouvelle in the afternoon?
(a) It is full of beautiful women.
(b) He feels something will happen there.
(c) He can work there without people shouting at him.
(d) It gives him a sense of peace.
5. Why does Breton get out of the taxi?
(a) He wants to be sick.
(b) He is tired of talking to his wife.
(c) He feels Nadja is near.
(d) He needs another drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does the man in the film invade?
2. How does Nadja think Breton will recreate their relationship?
3. What did the word Rogue appear as when looked at at a certain angle?
4. What painter does Breton mention in this section?
5. Where did Nadja hide a small bit of cocaine?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)