|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 90 to 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aids Breton in his prediction of when the words Bois-Charbons will appear?
(a) Paintings of fires.
(b) Paintings of logs.
(c) Paintings of dogs.
(d) Paintings of chocolate.
2. What does Breton compare the bird in his ceiling to?
(a) A duck.
(b) A grasshopper.
(c) A goat.
(d) A spider.
3. How does Breton make the peddler go away?
(a) He shouts at him.
(b) He tells him he knows people who would want his prints.
(c) He stamps on his foot.
(d) He gives him extra money.
4. What French city does Breton feel, other than Paris, something worthwhile can happen to him?
5. What does Breton say he will give Nadja the next day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does the man in the film invade?
2. What poet does the woman Breton meets by chance on the street recite to him?
3. What do Breton and his wife talk about at the bar?
4. Why does Nadja say she liked going out with Dear Friend?
5. What did Nadja's friend suggest she buy with the money he gave her?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)