|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 90 to 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What French city does Breton feel, other than Paris, something worthwhile can happen to him?
2. What is the name of the film Breton mentions in this section?
(a) The Tentacles of Hope.
(b) The Grip of the Octopus.
(c) Chinese Mayhem.
(d) The Fish in the Sea.
3. What does Breton compare the bird in his ceiling to?
(a) A spider.
(b) A duck.
(c) A grasshopper.
(d) A goat.
4. What does Breton say he will give Nadja the next day?
5. What poet does the woman Breton meets by chance on the street recite to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nadja's friend suggest she buy with the money he gave her?
2. What city does the man in the film invade?
3. What is the nationality of the man in the film who multiplies?
4. What is the peddler selling in the bar?
5. What do Breton and his wife talk about at the bar?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)