|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nadja, pg. 90 to 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who skull does Breton say the log connects with?
2. What painter does Breton mention in this section?
3. Why does Breton like to go to the Boulevard Bonne-Nouvelle in the afternoon?
(a) It gives him a sense of peace.
(b) It is full of beautiful women.
(c) He feels something will happen there.
(d) He can work there without people shouting at him.
4. Who does Breton go to the bar with at the beginning of this section?
(a) His brother.
(c) His wife.
5. What does Breton say Desnos is able to see?
(a) What he cannot.
(b) The future.
(c) The stupidity of the French government.
(d) His connection with the past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is G the president of?
2. Where does Breton go with Nadja on October the 7th?
3. How does Breton describe the acting of the performers at Theater Moderne?
4. What is the name of the book Breton wrote with Philippe Soupault?
5. What words does Andre Breton see appearing on several shop fronts?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)