|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anzu - Standard and Old Babylonian Version.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gates must one pass through to reach Kurnugi?
2. Why is Ninurta unable to kill Anzu?
(a) Ninurta feels it is not right to kill Anzu.
(b) Anzu is much smarter than the other gods.
(c) Anzu controls everything with the Tablet.
(d) Anzu is too fast for Ninurta to catch.
3. When Nergal travels to the Underworld, to what story is the description of his descent similar?
(a) Ishtar's descent.
(b) Gilgamesh's search for immortality.
(c) Enkidu's escape from the Underworld.
(d) Atrahasis and the flood.
4. On what medium where these myths originally found?
5. Who is Nergal's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason is given for parts of these myths being missing?
2. What is the result of Enkidu and Gilgamesh's brutal battle?
3. In the Amarna version of Nergal and Ereshkigal's story, what does Ea send to the Underworld with Nergal?
4. How many figures are contained within this book?
5. What is Ishtar's relationship to Ereshkigal?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)