|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Epic of Gilgamesh - Standard version and Old Babylonian Version.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the king of the old gods?
2. What does Enki give Belet-ili?
3. How many figures are contained within this book?
4. How long does Enki believe the flood will last?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Three years.
(c) Forty days and forty nights.
(d) Three weeks.
5. On what medium where these myths originally found?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the plant Gilgamesh took from the Apsu?
2. What facet of mankind annoys Ellil to the point where he nearly casts a plague upon them?
3. Who do the myths revolve around?
4. What offer does Gilgamesh refuse from Ishtar?
5. What section of the book is the table of contents for the book's figures?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)