Short Answer Questions Key
1. The Greeks created their gods in whose image?
2. How did the Greek gods act?
In a very human manner.
3. The behavior of the Greek gods reflects the Greek attitude towards the beauty and perfection of _______.
4. The Greeks saw perfection in the ideal beauty of __________, and they used it as a model for their statues of the gods. .
5. Why did the Greeks create their myths, initially?
As a way of understanding the world.
6. The myths conveyed developing religious ideas concerning ____________.
Morality and justice.
This section contains 4,476 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)