1. The Greeks created their gods in whose image?
2. How did the Greek gods act?
3. The behavior of the Greek gods reflects the Greek attitude towards the beauty and perfection of _______.
4. The Greeks saw perfection in the ideal beauty of __________, and they used it as a model for their statues of the gods. .
5. Why did the Greeks create their myths, initially?
6. The myths conveyed developing religious ideas concerning ____________.
This section contains 4,476 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)