|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five. The Royal House of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pelops then refused to honor his bribe and killed Myrtilus, who _____________.
(a) Killed the princess before he died.
(b) Killed Pelops' children.
(c) Called down a curse on his already corrupted family.
(d) Poisoned Pelops.
2. Aeneas visited the underworld briefly before sailing to a spot near the River __________ on the Italian coast.
3. These two sisters had __________ nieces.
4. After escaping from Troy, Aeneas traveled with whom to find a new home?
(a) His men.
(b) His father and son.
(c) His son, father, and a group of other survivors.
(d) His wife and children.
5. The Greeks finally won the war with __________.
(a) One last bloody battle.
(b) A sacrifice to the gods.
(c) A huge wooden horse.
(d) An expensive bribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. The teeth turned into ______, who fought until five remained?
2. How does Medea save herself and Jason from the huge bronze man Talus?
3. ______________ was a great inventor who built the labyrinth for the Minotaur.
4. ________________ was the goddess of marriage and women.
5. To whom was Helen married?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)