|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five. The Royal House of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hercules undertook ______________ seemingly impossible tasks for King Eurystheus of Mycenae in order to punish and purify himself for the murder of his family.
2. To punish men, Zeus sent them ___________.
3. The teeth turned into ______, who fought until five remained?
(b) Armed warriors.
(d) Little dragons.
4. Apollo (also known as Apollo to the Romans) and _________ were the children of Zeus and Leto.
5. Perseus was the son of Zeus and whom?
(d) A mortal woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the gods worshiped?
2. Aeneas stayed with her for a time, but eventually ___________ sent a message telling him to remember his great destiny and to sail for Italy.
3. Out of this came Night and Death, then Light, followed by Earth (_________) and Heaven (Ouranos, or Uranus).
4. This story is very different from the other myths in the book for ____________ reasons.
5. Aeneas visited the underworld briefly before sailing to a spot near the River __________ on the Italian coast.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)