|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five. The Royal House of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cadmus married _____________, the daughter of Aphrodite and Ares.
2. On Perseus' return, he flew over _____________ where the maiden Andromeda was being sacrificed to a sea-monster to appease the anger of the sea-god and his nymphs.
3. Who was the only Trojan prince to escape?
4. Aeneas stayed with her for a time, but eventually ___________ sent a message telling him to remember his great destiny and to sail for Italy.
5. Odysseus and his men faced man eating monsters and strange magic, losing how many ships on their journey?
(a) All but one ship.
(b) All but two ships.
(c) All of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. King Laius of Thebes was a descendant of ______________, married to a distant cousin called Jocasta.
2. Why were the gods worshiped?
3. Perseus was famous for killing ___________, a Gorgon whose gaze could turn a man to stone.
4. The Greeks finally won the war with __________.
5. Phaёthon was the son of the Sun-god ____________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)