|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five. The Royal House of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Phaёthon was the son of the Sun-god ____________.
2. Proper _____________ was also considered very important in order to appease the spirits of the dead.
(b) Memorial services.
3. ____________ was the other brother of Zeus and ruler of the underworld, where mortals went when they died.
4. Oedipus saved the city from _____________, a monster that asked riddles of travelers who passed by.
(a) The Sphinx.
(b) The Gargoyle.
(c) The Succubus.
(d) The Lynx.
5. When Odysseus blinded the Cyclops, he angered whom?
(a) The monster's brother, Poseidon.
(b) The monster's cousin, Poseidon.
(c) The monster's father, Poseidon.
(d) The monster's uncle, Poseidon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Queen Amata, the king's wife, was not happy with this and neither was Turnus, the Rutulian king. Why was Turnus not happy about this?
2. After encountering some of the same dangers that Odysseus and Jason faced on their adventures, a storm washed Aeneas and his fellow travelers up near Carthage on the north coast of _________.
3. What did Medea do to the daughter of the king of Corinth?
4. The two sisters escaped, but Tereus pursued them. The gods turned them all into what?
5. What turned crimson in honor of Pyramus and Thisbe's great love?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)