|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five. The House of Atreus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hercules undertook ______________ seemingly impossible tasks for King Eurystheus of Mycenae in order to punish and purify himself for the murder of his family.
2. Hercules was the son of Zeus and whom?
(b) A mortal woman.
(c) A nymph.
3. Queen __________ welcomed Aeneas' group.
4. Zeus and the other gods took over when Zeus dethroned ____________ and seized his power.
5. The behavior of the Greek gods reflects the Greek attitude towards the beauty and perfection of _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Earlier heroes were superhuman individuals who fought alone against monsters and strange creatures, while the Trojan heroes fought whom?
2. Queen Amata, the king's wife, was not happy with this and neither was Turnus, the Rutulian king. Why was Turnus not happy about this?
3. On Circe's island the men were turned into what?
4. ______________ was the god of the sea and brother of Zeus.
5. What did Medea do to the daughter of the king of Corinth?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)