|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five. The House of Atreus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was a moral tale that taught proper behavior toward whom?
(a) One's family.
(c) One's neighbors and the gods.
(d) The gods.
2. ______________ was the god of the sea and brother of Zeus.
3. How does Medea save herself and Jason from the huge bronze man Talus?
(a) By tricking Talus.
(b) By hiding them in an enchanted tree.
(c) By calling for her mother.
(d) By calling the hounds of Hades to help.
4. Pegasus was used to help kill the fearsome monster called the Chimaera, which had the body and head of a fire-breathing _______, a goat's head in the middle of its back, and a snake for a tail.
5. How was Achilles killed by Paris?
(a) Paris stabbed Achilles' heel with his sword.
(b) Paris shot Achilles in the heart with an arrow.
(c) Paris stabbed him in the heart.
(d) Paris shot an arrow into Achilles' heel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they reached home, Medea helped Jason take revenge on whom?
2. What happened when King Minos locked this inventor up in his own labyrinth?
3. Aeneas obeyed immediately, and the heartbroken Queen ______________.
4. Whom did Atreus kill and serve for dinner?
5. Hesiod's _______________ is another main source, which asked questions about the origins of things.
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)