|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five. The House of Atreus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Circe's island the men were turned into what?
2. The myths conveyed developing religious ideas concerning ____________.
(a) Morality and justice.
(b) Birth and death.
(c) The Bible.
(d) God and heaven.
3. The behavior of the Greek gods reflects the Greek attitude towards the beauty and perfection of _______.
4. The heroes of the Trojan War, also called __________ heroes, were slightly different from the older mythological heroes such as Hercules, Perseus and Theseus.
5. These gods were the children of the ____________, who were the children of heaven and earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The gods were furious and sent him to ______________, a section for punishment in the underworld.
2. How was Achilles killed by Paris?
3. It was a moral tale that taught proper behavior toward whom?
4. The Greeks saw perfection in the ideal beauty of __________, and they used it as a model for their statues of the gods. .
5. Otus and Ephialtes were ___________ who wanted to prove that they were the equals of the gods.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)