|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four. The Trojan War, and The Fall of Troy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________________ was the goddess of marriage and women.
2. Otus and Ephialtes were ___________ who wanted to prove that they were the equals of the gods.
3. How does Medea save herself and Jason from the huge bronze man Talus?
(a) By calling the hounds of Hades to help.
(b) By tricking Talus.
(c) By calling for her mother.
(d) By hiding them in an enchanted tree.
4. Pyramus and Thisbe agreed to meet by _________.
(a) A spruce tree.
(b) A mulberry tree.
(c) A pine tree.
(d) An oak tree.
5. In one version of the story of the creation of man, the gods created different races of men based on _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Persephone was enchanted by Orpheus' music, and Hades agreed to release Eurydice, on what condition?
2. Perseus was the son of Zeus and whom?
3. ____________ was the other brother of Zeus and ruler of the underworld, where mortals went when they died.
4. The inventor warned his son ______________.
5. What turned crimson in honor of Pyramus and Thisbe's great love?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)