|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four. The Trojan War, and The Fall of Troy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what did Psyche become the goddess?
(a) The mind.
(b) The body.
(c) The soul.
(d) The heart.
2. Perseus was famous for killing ___________, a Gorgon whose gaze could turn a man to stone.
3. Theseus was honored by the Athenians as a protector of _____________ and a great king of their city.
(a) The defenseless.
(b) The poor.
(d) The sick.
4. _________ was the king of the gods and ruler of Olympus.
5. Zeus and the other gods took over when Zeus dethroned ____________ and seized his power.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a Trojan prince called Paris was asked to judge a beauty contest between three goddesses, who bribed him with the offer of the most beautiful woman in the world?
2. Jason was the hero who set out to retrieve the Golden Fleece from whom?
3. ______________ was a great inventor who built the labyrinth for the Minotaur.
4. These gods were the children of the ____________, who were the children of heaven and earth.
5. ____________ was the goddess of love, who was said to have been born from the foam of the sea.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)