|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four. The Trojan War, and The Fall of Troy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______________ was the goddess of wisdom, and protector of cities and civilization.
2. When a Trojan prince called Paris was asked to judge a beauty contest between three goddesses, who bribed him with the offer of the most beautiful woman in the world?
3. Whose family survived Zeus' anger?
4. ______________ was the god of the sea and brother of Zeus.
5. ________________ was the hero who rode the famous winged horse Pegasus, whom Athena helped him to catch.
(d) Bion of Smyrna
Short Answer Questions
1. Apollo (also known as Apollo to the Romans) and _________ were the children of Zeus and Leto.
2. The Romans believed in the Olympian gods, giving them different ___________.
3. To whom was Helen married?
4. Homer, an ancient Greek _________, provided a lot of important insight in his epics, the Iliad and the Odyssey.
5. Baucis and Philemon were an old couple who showed good hospitality towards ________________ when they visited them disguised as mortals.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)