|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four. The Trojan War, and The Fall of Troy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Apollo (also known as Apollo to the Romans) and _________ were the children of Zeus and Leto.
2. The story of the Trojan War was ______________ important and popular myths of the Greeks, and one which every educated Greek and Roman would have been familiar with.
(a) Not one of the most.
(b) One of the most.
(c) At times one of the most.
(d) The most.
3. Otus and Ephialtes were ___________ who wanted to prove that they were the equals of the gods.
4. Who was Medea?
(a) Tut's neice.
(b) Nguyen's sister.
(c) Aeetes' daughter.
(d) Titan's wife.
5. To whom was Helen married?
(a) King Menelaus of Sparta.
(b) King Midas of Athens.
(c) King Perseus of Sparta.
(d) King Theseus of Athens.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Greeks finally won the war with __________.
2. The myths conveyed developing religious ideas concerning ____________.
3. What was the fatal flaw of most Greek heroes?
4. Homer, an ancient Greek _________, provided a lot of important insight in his epics, the Iliad and the Odyssey.
5. What did Medea do to the daughter of the king of Corinth?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)