|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four. The Trojan War, and The Fall of Troy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what did Psyche become the goddess?
(a) The soul.
(b) The body.
(c) The mind.
(d) The heart.
2. The main gods, or ______________, lived on Mount Olympus.
3. Cupid became Psyche's husband, but she was instructed that she must never _______.
(a) Speak his name.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Touch him.
(d) Look upon him.
4. In one version of the story of the creation of man, the gods created different races of men based on _________.
5. Apollo (also known as Apollo to the Romans) and _________ were the children of Zeus and Leto.
Short Answer Questions
1. ______________ was a great inventor who built the labyrinth for the Minotaur.
2. The behavior of the Greek gods reflects the Greek attitude towards the beauty and perfection of _______.
3. Perseus was the son of Zeus and whom?
4. What did Medea do to the daughter of the king of Corinth?
5. Why did the Greeks create their myths, initially?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)