|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four. The Trojan War, and The Fall of Troy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ was the king of the gods and ruler of Olympus.
2. Theseus became a good and just king of _________ and took part in many more adventures, such as the Calydonian Boar hunt and the fight between Centaurs and Lapiths.
3. What turned crimson in honor of Pyramus and Thisbe's great love?
(a) The white apple.
(b) The white strawberries.
(c) The white mulberry berries.
(d) The white poinsettia leaves.
4. Apollo (also known as Apollo to the Romans) and _________ were the children of Zeus and Leto.
5. To what did Atalanta challenge all her suitors?
(a) A foot race that she knew she would win.
(b) A race on horseback that she knew she would win.
(c) A jousting tournament that she knew she would win.
(d) A hotdog eating contest that she knew she would win.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Romans believed in the Olympian gods, giving them different ___________.
2. The Titan called Cronus fought his father and took his power. Fearing that his children would do the same when they grew up, what did he do to each newborn baby?
3. ______________ was a great inventor who built the labyrinth for the Minotaur.
4. These gods were the children of the ____________, who were the children of heaven and earth.
5. How does Medea save herself and Jason from the huge bronze man Talus?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)