|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two. Cupid and Psyche, and Eight Brief Tales of Lovers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what did Psyche become the goddess?
(a) The body.
(b) The mind.
(c) The soul.
(d) The heart.
2. In one version of the story of the creation of man, the gods created different races of men based on _________.
3. Endymion was a shepherd who was loved by the Moon goddess __________.
4. _______________ was the goddess of wisdom, and protector of cities and civilization.
5. How did the Greek gods act?
(a) Very kindly.
(b) In a very odd manner.
(c) In a very human manner.
(d) In a very god-like manner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pyramus and Thisbe agreed to meet by _________.
2. What turned crimson in honor of Pyramus and Thisbe's great love?
3. Another story tells that Zeus was angry with early men and sent what to destroy them?
4. What happened when Venus gave Psyche a series of impossible tasks?
5. The main gods, or ______________, lived on Mount Olympus.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)