Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five. The House of Atreus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The gods were furious and sent him to ______________, a section for punishment in the underworld.
2. The inventor warned his son ______________.
(a) To not run too fast.
(b) To not go too far away from him.
(c) To not become too sure of his safety.
(d) To not fly too close to the sun.
3. The Greeks created their gods in whose image?
(a) Their own.
(b) The leaders' images.
(c) No one's image.
(d) The Romans' images.
4. ________________ was the goddess of marriage and women.
5. After escaping from Troy, Aeneas traveled with whom to find a new home?
(a) His father and son.
(b) His son, father, and a group of other survivors.
(c) His wife and children.
(d) His men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Agamemnon had sacrificed whom to Artemis in order to set sail for Troy?
2. ______________ was a great inventor who built the labyrinth for the Minotaur.
3. When a mortal committed a crime, broke an oath, or harmed a guest, they were seen to be ___________.
4. The heroes of the Trojan War, also called __________ heroes, were slightly different from the older mythological heroes such as Hercules, Perseus and Theseus.
5. The myths conveyed developing religious ideas concerning ____________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)