|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six. The Less Important Myths - Midas and Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hercules kill his wife and children?
(a) He was evil.
(b) He was tortured into killing them.
(c) He was framed for the killing of his family.
(d) Hera had put him under a spell.
2. How did this beautiful nymph feel about Glaucus?
3. This king had been told in a prophecy that his daughter Lavinia was destined to marry __________, and he believed this referred to Aeneas.
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A stranger.
(c) A Greek.
(d) Her cousin.
4. These two sisters had __________ nieces.
5. Jason was the hero who set out to retrieve the Golden Fleece from whom?
(a) King Aeetes of Colchis.
(b) King Tut of Egypt.
(c) King Titan of Colchis.
(d) King Nguyen of Siam.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ was a beautiful nymph who was loved by a sea god called Glaucus.
2. The inventor warned his son ______________.
3. How did the Greek gods act?
4. Aeneas obeyed immediately, and the heartbroken Queen ______________.
5. Pelops' sons Atreus and Thyestes quarreled over Thyestes' affair with whom?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)