|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six. The Less Important Myths - Midas and Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they reached home, Medea helped Jason take revenge on whom?
(a) Phanocles, his mother's murderer .
(b) Phemonoe, his brother's murderer.
(c) Pelias, his father's murderer.
(d) Polyeidosis, his sister's murderer.
2. Odysseus rescued the men before visiting the dead prophet ________________ in the underworld.
3. How did this beautiful nymph feel about Glaucus?
4. When Zeus was born, what did Cronus' wife Rhea do?
(a) Poisoned Cronus.
(b) Fed Cronus a stone wrapped in blankets instead of Zeus.
(c) Buried Zeus before his father could find him.
(d) Fed Zeus to her husband.
5. After killing some of the Sun-god's ______________, all of Odysseus' men were punished by drowning in a storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. ______________ was the god of the sea and brother of Zeus.
2. How does Medea save herself and Jason from the huge bronze man Talus?
3. The behavior of the Greek gods reflects the Greek attitude towards the beauty and perfection of _______.
4. What was the fatal flaw of most Greek heroes?
5. What happened when Venus gave Psyche a series of impossible tasks?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)