|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six. The Less Important Myths - Midas and Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Proper _____________ was also considered very important in order to appease the spirits of the dead.
(b) Memorial services.
2. Pelops then refused to honor his bribe and killed Myrtilus, who _____________.
(a) Poisoned Pelops.
(b) Killed the princess before he died.
(c) Called down a curse on his already corrupted family.
(d) Killed Pelops' children.
3. Earlier heroes were superhuman individuals who fought alone against monsters and strange creatures, while the Trojan heroes fought whom?
(a) Other men as part of an army.
(b) Other men in small militias.
(c) Monsters and strange creatures as part of an army.
(d) Other men, alone.
4. Who was the only Trojan prince to escape?
5. Otus and Ephialtes were ___________ who wanted to prove that they were the equals of the gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose family survived Zeus' anger?
2. Odysseus' journey home to Ithaca took him ______ years, and he faced many fierce monsters and dangerous people along the way.
3. ____________ was the god of light, archery, music, culture, healing, and prophecy.
4. Procne became a ______________ that sang mournfully for her dead son whom she now regretted killing.
5. After killing some of the Sun-god's ______________, all of Odysseus' men were punished by drowning in a storm.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)