|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six. The Less Important Myths - Midas and Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The House of Atreus was one of the unluckiest __________ in Greek mythology.
(d) Group of creatures.
2. The main gods, or ______________, lived on Mount Olympus.
3. Earlier heroes were superhuman individuals who fought alone against monsters and strange creatures, while the Trojan heroes fought whom?
(a) Monsters and strange creatures as part of an army.
(b) Other men, alone.
(c) Other men as part of an army.
(d) Other men in small militias.
4. Perseus was the son of Zeus and whom?
(c) A mortal woman.
5. Queen __________ welcomed Aeneas' group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pomona was a nymph of orchards who was loved by whom?
2. To what did Atalanta challenge all her suitors?
3. Phaёthon was the son of the Sun-god ____________.
4. Of what did Psyche become the goddess?
5. Theseus became a good and just king of _________ and took part in many more adventures, such as the Calydonian Boar hunt and the fight between Centaurs and Lapiths.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)