|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two. The Quest of the Golden Fleece, and Four Great Adventures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What turned crimson in honor of Pyramus and Thisbe's great love?
(a) The white mulberry berries.
(b) The white poinsettia leaves.
(c) The white strawberries.
(d) The white apple.
2. Zeus and the other gods took over when Zeus dethroned ____________ and seized his power.
3. ____________ was the god of light, archery, music, culture, healing, and prophecy.
4. ________________ was the goddess of marriage and women.
5. Why were the gods worshiped?
(a) Because they were loving.
(b) Because they were very convincing.
(c) Because of their wisdom.
(d) Because of their power.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________________ was the hero who rode the famous winged horse Pegasus, whom Athena helped him to catch.
2. Whose family survived Zeus' anger?
3. ____________ was the other brother of Zeus and ruler of the underworld, where mortals went when they died.
4. _________ was the king of the gods and ruler of Olympus.
5. What happened when King Minos locked this inventor up in his own labyrinth?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)