|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two. The Quest of the Golden Fleece, and Four Great Adventures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what did Psyche become the goddess?
(a) The body.
(b) The soul.
(c) The heart.
(d) The mind.
2. There are _______ different versions of the story of the creation of man.
3. ____________ was the goddess of love, who was said to have been born from the foam of the sea.
4. To punish men, Zeus sent them ___________.
5. _________ was the king of the gods and ruler of Olympus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Apollo (also known as Apollo to the Romans) and _________ were the children of Zeus and Leto.
2. According to the Greeks, in the beginning there was only __________.
3. The Greeks saw perfection in the ideal beauty of __________, and they used it as a model for their statues of the gods. .
4. Phaёthon was the son of the Sun-god ____________.
5. Who was Medea?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)