|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four. The Adventures of Aeneas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. These gods were the children of the ____________, who were the children of heaven and earth.
2. Achilles could not stand the slight to his honor that Agamemnon brought about by ______________.
(a) Claiming his daughter.
(b) Claiming his property.
(c) Claiming his slave-girl.
(d) Claiming his wife.
3. The inventor warned his son ______________.
(a) To not go too far away from him.
(b) To not fly too close to the sun.
(c) To not run too fast.
(d) To not become too sure of his safety.
4. Pyramus and Thisbe agreed to meet by _________.
(a) A spruce tree.
(b) A pine tree.
(c) An oak tree.
(d) A mulberry tree.
5. When they reached home, Medea helped Jason take revenge on whom?
(a) Phemonoe, his brother's murderer.
(b) Pelias, his father's murderer.
(c) Phanocles, his mother's murderer .
(d) Polyeidosis, his sister's murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story of the Trojan War was ______________ important and popular myths of the Greeks, and one which every educated Greek and Roman would have been familiar with.
2. Apollo (also known as Apollo to the Romans) and _________ were the children of Zeus and Leto.
3. To whom was Helen married?
4. How was Achilles killed by Paris?
5. This story is very different from the other myths in the book for ____________ reasons.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)