|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four. The Adventures of Aeneas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Achilles could not stand the slight to his honor that Agamemnon brought about by ______________.
(a) Claiming his daughter.
(b) Claiming his wife.
(c) Claiming his slave-girl.
(d) Claiming his property.
2. What happened when Venus gave Psyche a series of impossible tasks?
(a) Psyche was always helped by sympathetic creatures.
(b) Psyche could easily complete them.
(c) Psyche ignored Venus' tasks.
(d) Psyche was unable to complete them.
3. Who was Medea?
(a) Titan's wife.
(b) Aeetes' daughter.
(c) Tut's neice.
(d) Nguyen's sister.
4. Why did visiting the underworld mark Aeneas as a very special hero?
(a) Most mortals had no interest in going to the underworld.
(b) Only a few mortals in the Greek myths went to the underworld and returned.
(c) Mortals were not allowed to visit the underworld; this was a place for only the gods.
(d) Only a few mortals made it to the underworld.
5. The abduction of Helen began a _____ year war between Greece and Troy, with many heroes on both sides.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ was the god of light, archery, music, culture, healing, and prophecy.
2. Why was Venus jealous of Psyche?
3. These gods were the children of the ____________, who were the children of heaven and earth.
4. Queen Amata, the king's wife, was not happy with this and neither was Turnus, the Rutulian king. Why was Turnus not happy about this?
5. Aeneas obeyed immediately, and the heartbroken Queen ______________.
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)