|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four. The Adventures of Aeneas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Medea save herself and Jason from the huge bronze man Talus?
(a) By tricking Talus.
(b) By calling the hounds of Hades to help.
(c) By calling for her mother.
(d) By hiding them in an enchanted tree.
2. The abduction of Helen began a _____ year war between Greece and Troy, with many heroes on both sides.
3. ______________ was a great inventor who built the labyrinth for the Minotaur.
4. What happened when Venus gave Psyche a series of impossible tasks?
(a) Psyche could easily complete them.
(b) Psyche ignored Venus' tasks.
(c) Psyche was always helped by sympathetic creatures.
(d) Psyche was unable to complete them.
5. Who was the only Trojan prince to escape?
Short Answer Questions
1. Achilles could not stand the slight to his honor that Agamemnon brought about by ______________.
2. Why was Venus jealous of Psyche?
3. Pyramus and Thisbe agreed to meet by _________.
4. The Greeks finally won the war with __________.
5. Of what did Psyche become the goddess?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)