|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four. The Adventures of Aeneas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ______________ was a great inventor who built the labyrinth for the Minotaur.
2. Phaёthon was the son of the Sun-god ____________.
3. What turned crimson in honor of Pyramus and Thisbe's great love?
(a) The white strawberries.
(b) The white apple.
(c) The white poinsettia leaves.
(d) The white mulberry berries.
4. How was Achilles killed by Paris?
(a) Paris shot an arrow into Achilles' heel.
(b) Paris shot Achilles in the heart with an arrow.
(c) Paris stabbed Achilles' heel with his sword.
(d) Paris stabbed him in the heart.
5. _________ was the king of the gods and ruler of Olympus.
Short Answer Questions
1. The heroes of the Trojan War, also called __________ heroes, were slightly different from the older mythological heroes such as Hercules, Perseus and Theseus.
2. When Aeneas and his group arrived in Italy, they were greeted warmly by __________, the local king.
3. Achilles could not stand the slight to his honor that Agamemnon brought about by ______________.
4. What did Medea do to the daughter of the king of Corinth?
5. The Greeks finally won the war with __________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)