|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four. The Adventures of Aeneas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Greeks finally won the war with __________.
(a) A huge wooden horse.
(b) One last bloody battle.
(c) A sacrifice to the gods.
(d) An expensive bribe.
2. Phaёthon was the son of the Sun-god ____________.
3. What happened when King Minos locked this inventor up in his own labyrinth?
(a) Using an invisibility cloak, he snuck himself and his son out of the labyrinth.
(b) The inventor and his son jumped out of the window, with parachutes attached to their backs.
(c) The inventor constructed wings for him and his son Icarus to fly away.
(d) The inventor poisoned the guards, so he and his son escaped.
4. Aeneas obeyed immediately, and the heartbroken Queen ______________.
(a) Fell asleep and never woke up.
(b) Committed suicide.
(c) Poisoned herself.
(d) Poisoned him.
5. Pegasus was used to help kill the fearsome monster called the Chimaera, which had the body and head of a fire-breathing _______, a goat's head in the middle of its back, and a snake for a tail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the fatal flaw of most Greek heroes?
2. Zeus and the other gods took over when Zeus dethroned ____________ and seized his power.
3. What did Medea do to the daughter of the king of Corinth?
4. Of what did Psyche become the goddess?
5. Queen __________ welcomed Aeneas' group.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)