|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four. The Adventures of Aeneas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Queen Amata, the king's wife, was not happy with this and neither was Turnus, the Rutulian king. Why was Turnus not happy about this?
(a) He wanted Lavinia for himself.
(b) He did not like Greeks.
(c) He was in love with Queen Amata.
(d) He did not like the stranger.
2. The Greeks finally won the war with __________.
(a) A sacrifice to the gods.
(b) A huge wooden horse.
(c) One last bloody battle.
(d) An expensive bribe.
3. Cupid became Psyche's husband, but she was instructed that she must never _______.
(a) Speak his name.
(b) Touch him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Look upon him.
4. Endymion was a shepherd who was loved by the Moon goddess __________.
5. _______________ was the goddess of wisdom, and protector of cities and civilization.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aeneas visited the underworld briefly before sailing to a spot near the River __________ on the Italian coast.
2. Otus and Ephialtes were ___________ who wanted to prove that they were the equals of the gods.
3. When they reached home, Medea helped Jason take revenge on whom?
4. Who was Medea?
5. ____________ was the other brother of Zeus and ruler of the underworld, where mortals went when they died.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)