|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four. The Adventures of Aeneas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pyramus and Thisbe agreed to meet by _________.
(a) A pine tree.
(b) A mulberry tree.
(c) A spruce tree.
(d) An oak tree.
2. Pegasus was used to help kill the fearsome monster called the Chimaera, which had the body and head of a fire-breathing _______, a goat's head in the middle of its back, and a snake for a tail.
3. The main gods, or ______________, lived on Mount Olympus.
4. When Alcyone's husband Ceyx was killed in ______________, the pitying gods sent her a dream to tell her the truth about what had happened to him.
(a) A car accident.
(b) A chariot accident.
(c) A storm at sea.
(d) A flood.
5. Cupid became Psyche's husband, but she was instructed that she must never _______.
(a) Look upon him.
(b) Touch him.
(c) Speak his name.
(d) Kiss him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After escaping from Troy, Aeneas traveled with whom to find a new home?
2. Endymion was a shepherd who was loved by the Moon goddess __________.
3. To whom was Helen married?
4. Otus and Ephialtes were ___________ who wanted to prove that they were the equals of the gods.
5. Aeneas obeyed immediately, and the heartbroken Queen ______________.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)