|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four. The Adventures of Aeneas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Medea do to the daughter of the king of Corinth?
(a) She tortured her.
(b) She hid her.
(c) She saved her.
(d) She killed her.
2. The Romans believed in the Olympian gods, giving them different ___________.
3. Zeus and the other gods took over when Zeus dethroned ____________ and seized his power.
4. Apollo (also known as Apollo to the Romans) and _________ were the children of Zeus and Leto.
5. ____________ was the god of light, archery, music, culture, healing, and prophecy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cupid became Psyche's husband, but she was instructed that she must never _______.
2. Aeneas visited the underworld briefly before sailing to a spot near the River __________ on the Italian coast.
3. Aeneas stayed with her for a time, but eventually ___________ sent a message telling him to remember his great destiny and to sail for Italy.
4. Pyramus and Thisbe agreed to meet by _________.
5. ____________ was the goddess of love, who was said to have been born from the foam of the sea.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)