|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five. The Royal House of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Odysseus alone survived and washed up on the shore of the island of ______________, where a sea-nymph who kept him captive for years.
2. One of the earliest kings was _______________, who ruled at the time Demeter brought agriculture to earth.
3. This chapter describes a series of myths concerning the earliest kings and queens of Athens before who became king?
4. Creüsa was raped by what god?
5. Endymion was a shepherd who was loved by the Moon goddess __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The two sisters escaped, but Tereus pursued them. The gods turned them all into what?
2. Odysseus and his men faced man eating monsters and strange magic, losing how many ships on their journey?
3. The Odyssey was in many ways a celebration of what it meant to be ___________.
4. Procne was married to Tereus of Thrace, a son of Ares, who fell in love with ______________ and tricked her into a marriage before cutting out her tongue and locking her up.
5. What happened when Venus gave Psyche a series of impossible tasks?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)