|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five. The Royal House of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Procne became a ______________ that sang mournfully for her dead son whom she now regretted killing.
2. Pyramus and Thisbe agreed to meet by _________.
(a) A pine tree.
(b) A spruce tree.
(c) An oak tree.
(d) A mulberry tree.
3. Orithyia's two sons were heroes who accompanied ____________ on his voyage.
4. One of the earliest kings was _______________, who ruled at the time Demeter brought agriculture to earth.
5. Procne was married to Tereus of Thrace, a son of Ares, who fell in love with ______________ and tricked her into a marriage before cutting out her tongue and locking her up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What turned crimson in honor of Pyramus and Thisbe's great love?
2. These two sisters had __________ nieces.
3. Odysseus and his men faced man eating monsters and strange magic, losing how many ships on their journey?
4. Why was Venus jealous of Psyche?
5. What happened when Venus gave Psyche a series of impossible tasks?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)