|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five. The Royal House of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Odysseus rescued the men before visiting the dead prophet ________________ in the underworld.
2. Cupid became Psyche's husband, but she was instructed that she must never _______.
(a) Touch him.
(b) Look upon him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Speak his name.
3. These two sisters had __________ nieces.
4. It was a moral tale that taught proper behavior toward whom?
(a) One's family.
(b) The gods.
(d) One's neighbors and the gods.
5. The two sisters escaped, but Tereus pursued them. The gods turned them all into what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pyramus and Thisbe were neighbors who fell in love, but who would not allow them to marry?
2. Odysseus and his men faced man eating monsters and strange magic, losing how many ships on their journey?
3. When Odysseus blinded the Cyclops, he angered whom?
4. Procne was married to Tereus of Thrace, a son of Ares, who fell in love with ______________ and tricked her into a marriage before cutting out her tongue and locking her up.
5. Endymion was a shepherd who was loved by the Moon goddess __________.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)