|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five. The Royal House of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the earliest kings was _______________, who ruled at the time Demeter brought agriculture to earth.
2. Procne was married to Tereus of Thrace, a son of Ares, who fell in love with ______________ and tricked her into a marriage before cutting out her tongue and locking her up.
3. What form did Tereus take?
(a) An ugly bear.
(b) An ugly praying mantis.
(c) An ugly alligator.
(d) An ugly bird with a huge beak.
4. Of what did Psyche become the goddess?
(a) The heart.
(b) The mind.
(c) The soul.
(d) The body.
5. Creüsa was raped by what god?
Short Answer Questions
1. The two sisters escaped, but Tereus pursued them. The gods turned them all into what?
2. What do these myths show?
3. It was a moral tale that taught proper behavior toward whom?
4. These two sisters had __________ nieces.
5. Orithyia's two sons were heroes who accompanied ____________ on his voyage.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)