|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five. The Royal House of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Circe's island the men were turned into what?
2. Creüsa was raped by what god?
3. Odysseus and his men faced man eating monsters and strange magic, losing how many ships on their journey?
(a) All of them.
(b) All but one ship.
(c) All but two ships.
4. Orithyia's two sons were heroes who accompanied ____________ on his voyage.
5. Procris was happily married to Cephalus, until one day Aurora, the goddess of the dawn, ____________.
(a) Turned them against each other.
(b) Killed her.
(c) Killed him.
(d) Took him away for herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pyramus and Thisbe were neighbors who fell in love, but who would not allow them to marry?
2. Procne became a ______________ that sang mournfully for her dead son whom she now regretted killing.
3. Pyramus and Thisbe agreed to meet by _________.
4. The two sisters escaped, but Tereus pursued them. The gods turned them all into what?
5. When Odysseus blinded the Cyclops, he angered whom?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)