Introduction to Classical Mythology
1. The Greeks created their gods in whose image?
(a) The Romans' images.
(b) Their own.
(c) The leaders' images.
(d) No one's image.
2. How did the Greek gods act?
(a) In a very odd manner.
(b) In a very human manner.
(c) Very kindly.
(d) In a very god-like manner.
3. The behavior of the Greek gods reflects the Greek attitude towards the beauty and perfection of _______.
4. The Greeks saw perfection in the ideal beauty of __________, and they used it as a model for their statues of the gods. .
5. Why did the Greeks create their myths, initially?
(a) As a way of understanding the heavens.
(b) As a way of connecting to the gods.
(c) As a way of understanding the world.
(d) As a way of teaching moral lessons.
6. The myths conveyed developing religious ideas concerning ____________.
(a) Morality and justice.
(b) Birth and death.
(c) God and heaven.
(d) The Bible.
This section contains 4,476 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)