1. The Greeks created their gods in whose image?
(a) No one's image.
(b) Their own.
(c) The leaders' images.
(d) The Romans' images.
2. How did the Greek gods act?
(a) In a very human manner.
(b) In a very god-like manner.
(c) Very kindly.
(d) In a very odd manner.
3. The behavior of the Greek gods reflects the Greek attitude towards the beauty and perfection of _______.
4. The Greeks saw perfection in the ideal beauty of __________, and they used it as a model for their statues of the gods. .
5. Why did the Greeks create their myths, initially?
(a) As a way of understanding the world.
(b) As a way of understanding the heavens.
(c) As a way of teaching moral lessons.
(d) As a way of connecting to the gods.
6. The myths conveyed developing religious ideas concerning ____________.
(a) The Bible.
(b) Morality and justice.
(c) Birth and death.
(d) God and heaven.
This section contains 4,476 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)