|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The author claims that according to the magazine article in "Novels and Children," women are what sort of species?
2. Which Roman character does the author point out has wild, unkempt hair?
3. In "Myth is Depoliticized Speech," how does myth act in the passing from history to nature?
4. In "The Bourgeoisie as a Joint-Stock Company," what term does the author first examine?
5. Ultimately, what is the destiny of the writers in the magazine article mentioned in "Novels and Children"?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with...
This section contains 1,024 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)